Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winning numbers remotely viewed

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

These numbers came to me in a strange but you can view them on my predictions they were supposed to be for all states starting with 333 florida fantasy5 was for all  states. I can't wait to post my new predictions on play four, I use remote vision to win. I just statred playing, LoL.Don't get confused with remote vision,i alsready eleborated on the subject and i need to go back to see the feed back.I'm setting goals for Florida, Newyork, Ct. and not Newjersey because Perdue lives there, LOL.

United States
    Member #97951
    September 28, 2010
    241 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

These numbers came to me in a strange but you can view them on my predictions they were supposed to be for all states starting with 333 florida fantasy5 was for all  states. I can't wait to post my new predictions on play four, I use remote vision to win. I just statred playing, LoL.Don't get confused with remote vision,i alsready eleborated on the subject and i need to go back to see the feed back.I'm setting goals for Florida, Newyork, Ct. and not Newjersey because Perdue lives there, LOL.

Basil don't forget to spell correctly and big to be seen, and what is remote vision, LOL.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8068 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Here's a youtube video on the subject.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34514 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2011, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Here's a youtube video on the subject.

Thanks for Sharing Harve$t Moon that Video was very interesting.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for Sharing Harve$t Moon that Video was very interesting.

I don't use remote vision the way most people do.There are many ways for this, not just one. There are many ways to win, keep your mind open to possibilities and you will get more possibilities.I'm working towards florida in particular.notice that when i stop my redictions none of the numbers are drawn any where.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15454 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I don't use remote vision the way most people do.There are many ways for this, not just one. There are many ways to win, keep your mind open to possibilities and you will get more possibilities.I'm working towards florida in particular.notice that when i stop my redictions none of the numbers are drawn any where.

Looking forward to your Play 4 predictions basil.....I play Florida...thank you.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
              rainbow lake
              Canada
              Member #25177
              November 2, 2005
              10764 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Looking forward to your Play 4 predictions basil.....I play Florida...thank you.

I awoke suddenly one night a 3 digit combo was vivid in my memory when I awoke

3 days later that combo hit.

Some things are better left unexplained

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4580 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks moon, one misimpression I would like to address on what was said on numbers being unreal; numbers are a symbolic vibe represenation of frequencies, like radio & TV, that surround us all , as real as colors in the rainbow that we see or musical notes Note that we hear.

“There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points of force. Vibration is fundamentalNothing is exempt from this law. It is universal therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe." ~Michael Faraday

Nothing ever came from nothing, nothing ever could.....

Tune IN, not out but it is hard work requiring ,maximum patience & time Clock

EddessaKnight

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  upper darby
                  United States
                  Member #109486
                  April 14, 2011
                  1265 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2011, 7:25 am - IP Logged

basil   good  morning     what do u like  for  today

United States
                    Member #97951
                    September 28, 2010
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2011, 6:46 am - IP Logged

I just posted new predictions.If you need to know when to play msg. me pvt. If i get the right vibe from you i can tell you when.I'm a remote viewer before anyone uses a membership to trick me think twice.Lying to try to win will brings negative energy. yAnyone  might win, but eventually loose more.

The hardest State to predict winning numbers is Rhode Island.Good luck!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5961 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2011, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks moon, one misimpression I would like to address on what was said on numbers being unreal; numbers are a symbolic vibe represenation of frequencies, like radio & TV, that surround us all , as real as colors in the rainbow that we see or musical notes Note that we hear.

“There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points of force. Vibration is fundamentalNothing is exempt from this law. It is universal therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe." ~Michael Faraday

Nothing ever came from nothing, nothing ever could.....

Tune IN, not out but it is hard work requiring ,maximum patience & time Clock

EddessaKnight

Could this gentleman be or be related, to the person who created the Faraday Cup? It's a component used in a linear accelerator.