Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I say again: Ghost Influence what plays in the lottery...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Listen people..Listen...I am more convinced that ghosts influence what plays in the lottery than what i am convinced that the lottery is rigged...

talk to several older people in their 60s and 70s and they aggreed and some of them say that their parents had told them the same thing too...

listen people, listennnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Don't they have anything better to do, like haunting houses and stuff?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Listen people..Listen...I am more convinced that ghosts influence what plays in the lottery than what i am convinced that the lottery is rigged...

talk to several older people in their 60s and 70s and they aggreed and some of them say that their parents had told them the same thing too...

listen people, listennnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

pumpi,

You're geting close. It's ghosts that are rigging the lottery. Nothing is a barrier to them so they can reach into the tubes used for the drawings and pull up the balls they want. Sometimes if you watch a drawing very closely you'll see "things".

White Bounce    White Bounce

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.