Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

playing online

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BigRichRick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #115555
August 22, 2011
68 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2011, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I here the family on this post talking about how they can't win in their state but they win in other states I would love to know how that done. If someone could please explain the process to me it would be helpful, because all of my numbers in NC come out in other states

Thanks in advance

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51138 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I here the family on this post talking about how they can't win in their state but they win in other states I would love to know how that done. If someone could please explain the process to me it would be helpful, because all of my numbers in NC come out in other states

Thanks in advance

Who did you hear it from? The Attorney General's Office?

Can you predict what State (with accuracy) your NC Numbers will come out in?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance

Your probably read that in a post of a member who post the same predictions in all states every day.  You can do the same thing if you post your predictions on the prediction board. 

There are almost a 100 mid-day and evening drawings for pick3 and pick4 every day, so you have a good chance of hitting somewhere every day.  And by during that on the prediction board, your win/loss percentage will be automatically calculated too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking