Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Post Systems

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wrightejw's avatar - evildead
Peoria Arizona
United States
Member #116395
September 10, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2011, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I’m a new user of Lottery Post and thinking of going premium for the systems. Can someone please give me a rundown on how good the systems are on this site? I’m very interested in Luckeys systems for pick 3 games thaks

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    16280 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2011, 3:12 am - IP Logged

I’m a new user of Lottery Post and thinking of going premium for the systems. Can someone please give me a rundown on how good the systems are on this site? I’m very interested in Luckeys systems for pick 3 games thaks

Hey wrightejw, why not get a one month subscription and explore the features for yourself. I'll bet you'll sign up for a full year, yeah it's that good. Oh, and by the way welcome to Lottery Post.

>Michael

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2011, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Go for it, wrightejw.

There's tons of stuff to do, see and experience here and a lot of it is optimized by going premium. You won't regret it.

Welcome to Lottery Post and the Best of Luck to you!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
        TyKi
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #80456
        September 27, 2009
        92 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2011, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP and you should do like I did...take the plunge and sign up for Premium membership.  You will not regret it...I have found so many applications that have help me and also I have found many senior members willing to help and guide you along the way.....Don't wait...sign up today...!!!

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42186 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2011, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Wrightejw, Check out all the tools here.

HyperBe Happy.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51255 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2011, 9:10 am - IP Logged

The Systems on this Website: Are Better than Good: They are Great!

Each System has either a Trial Period or a Demo (Take Them for a Test Drive): This will let you experience the look & feel of the System!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

wrightejw's avatar - evildead
              Peoria Arizona
              United States
              Member #116395
              September 10, 2011
              21 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for the info getting ready to start my premium membership

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2011, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for the info getting ready to start my premium membership

You won't regret it wrightejw, you're gonna like it here and you're gonna like being a premium member.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke