Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 10/1 - 10/31/2011

Topic closed. 1089 replies. Last post 5 years ago by getmoney007.

Page 70 of 73
PrintE-mailLink
NASSAU
Bahamas
Member #26818
November 22, 2005
481 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

new york go and su-k your mama from the deepest part as you and the lottery system is full of sh-t big time wtf you getting with these numbers such jerk off

Lol this is soooooooooooo funny Big Smile   I just heard the lady live on News that her mom had celebrated her 56 bd today and I said wow good number however ny was dhangy closed!

NativeSlew67's avatar - 52982010151414212343150
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #95055
    August 2, 2010
    1623 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

new york go and su-k your mama from the deepest part as you and the lottery system is full of sh-t big time wtf you getting with these numbers such jerk off

I'm afraid I must agree...not with the suck mama part tho! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL But its a count of the 965....played it earlier today...plus it follows 632 ALOT. It's just that the numbers aren't flowing...and I think they trying to take as money as they can so they can pay out the 7 to 8 mil they usually pay out on a triple....the lottery is a business and a huge money making one at that...so it must throw triples to keep players interested and playing but often times they discard them in the pre-draws. Does anyone know if NY publishes pre-draw results? i know Texas actaully shows them on their website...would be interesting to see. Oh well...

Days like this, I just wanna say FU NY!!!!!!!!!!!

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."

deerseason's avatar - mask
      EVERYWHERE,USA
      United States
      Member #57282
      December 26, 2007
      202 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2011, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm afraid I must agree...not with the suck mama part tho! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL But its a count of the 965....played it earlier today...plus it follows 632 ALOT. It's just that the numbers aren't flowing...and I think they trying to take as money as they can so they can pay out the 7 to 8 mil they usually pay out on a triple....the lottery is a business and a huge money making one at that...so it must throw triples to keep players interested and playing but often times they discard them in the pre-draws. Does anyone know if NY publishes pre-draw results? i know Texas actaully shows them on their website...would be interesting to see. Oh well...

I wrote asking about publishing  pre draws still waiting for the reply.Pumpkin

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
        Norfolk , Va
        United States
        Member #4541
        May 2, 2004
        25100 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Mid;

0 - 7 - 5
        2 - 6 - 8
        9 - 0 - 2
        3 - 4 - 1
        7 - 6 - 5
        8 - 9 - 0
        2 - 3 - 4
        1 - 7 - 6
        5 - 8 - 9
        0 - 2 - 3

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
          Norfolk , Va
          United States
          Member #4541
          May 2, 2004
          25100 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Test:

149, 239, 338, 347     Sum 14

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

all4luck's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #81199
            October 13, 2009
            245 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Last predictions got 1 straight, let's see how these do.

Good for the week of Monday 10/31/2011 to Sunday 11/6/2011:

Mid/Eve

016, 017, 076, 179, 190, 609, 617, 961, 967, 970 

Good luck...

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #95055
              August 2, 2010
              1623 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm seeing a few good numbers to play tomorrow but the Sun Smiley490Sun Smiley is HOT. Really hot! Will play it until it pays us a visit. I see it all over the 314 and the 065 follow-ups...I mean ALL OVER like a cheap suit. Anyway when i hit this I will buy a really expensive suit.Wink 

Or maybe some Jimmy Choos!

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #67343
                November 23, 2008
                2188 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2011, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

007 for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party

Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #95055
                  August 2, 2010
                  1623 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

And I just wanted to share my halloween costume with my LP family....

Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #84279
                    December 26, 2009
                    1303 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

My Dear Friend...you and I need a kick in our Arssssssssssssssssssssssses you told me bill gates was 56 2 days ago...WTF...UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Why can't you hold on to a number for more that 1 hour??????????? smt youain't making no sense!!!!!! go to bed! Sleep

A winner plays at all cost....Go for broke! It's usally that last dollar that brings home the win!Smash 

R Harris's avatar - spherewall
                      Freeport
                      Bahamas
                      Member #115058
                      August 12, 2011
                      96 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm seeing a few good numbers to play tomorrow but the Sun Smiley490Sun Smiley is HOT. Really hot! Will play it until it pays us a visit. I see it all over the 314 and the 065 follow-ups...I mean ALL OVER like a cheap suit. Anyway when i hit this I will buy a really expensive suit.Wink 

I likes me dem shoes girllllll........

Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #84279
                        December 26, 2009
                        1303 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

You only want Jimmy Choos??????????????? Man think RED Bottoms....Some Christian Louboutin's will be more up my alley! lol

A winner plays at all cost....Go for broke! It's usally that last dollar that brings home the win!Smash 

Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #84279
                          December 26, 2009
                          1303 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

You only want Jimmy Choos??????????????? Man think RED Bottoms....Some Christian Louboutin's will be more up my alley! lol

Now Go to bed and Dream up the winner for NY tomorrow please! Thanks!Bed

Canada
                            Member #117217
                            September 30, 2011
                            81 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey poor man i'm struggled. Maan i know how you feel. If you can find some honest trusting people on LP- which they are some who will work with you as a team and assit you with some good strategy so you can make some money.

Just laugh off today and don't get frustrated.

General8107's avatar - Ramblings 2BThoughts
                              Brooklyn,NY
                              United States
                              Member #100058
                              November 5, 2010
                              1248 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2011, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Red Devil MIDDAY PICKS Red Devil

104 031 321 105 615

GOODLUCK Evil  EVERYONE !!!

Bat

You say Love is more important than money.... Have you every tried paying your bills with a hug? . . .

Page 70 of 73