Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 10/1 - 10/31/2011

Topic closed. 709 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jeffson.

Page 28 of 48
PrintE-mailLink
Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
Delco PA
United States
Member #80104
September 16, 2009
194 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

110 has been very hot, great for players who have it as their pet number. congrats.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22877 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Do you believe it?

Midday Daily Number - 110

Again.

Sick.

I played it .50 ss.

Sick.

I played 122 $4 ss.

No Nod

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22877 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

110 has been very hot, great for players who have it as their pet number. congrats.

Incredible...it has been extra hot..so hot I really didn't think it would show again. Tiny bet, little faith, little

payout. Bum PA.

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
        Delco PA
        United States
        Member #80104
        September 16, 2009
        194 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

$250 is better than nada. big payout for daytime

3,693 winners for a total of $561,020.00

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14850 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Do you believe it?

Midday Daily Number - 110

Again.

Sick.

I played it .50 ss.

Sick.

I played 122 $4 ss.

No Nod

YAY....YAY...I caught the 110...I saw it in the w/o for the last couple of days and even today so I threw it in there and said...well let's see if it comes out again...and it did...LOL..but I really want that 100....lol

WTG dr65 on it...I know you keep playing that number also...LOL

Party           Party

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22877 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

WTG DEE!! NICE JOB!! That number won't quit lol...maybe now it will. Like Wooddrive said, the $250 is

better than nothing but I would have liked to cash in on the other ones. Maybe soon!

BananaPartyBananaParty

Where is malie! I know he was playing it too! BananaBanana

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              phila pa
              United States
              Member #25770
              November 11, 2005
              4625 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

i have one comment sick sick of this numberMadMad day and night and same quinto as last night in a box I can't say what I  really want to say  on this post

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22877 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

jojo I'm ready to drop it like a lead weight...probably won't but oh well.

Say whatever you want to say jojo unless it's full of curse words...then we will just see: <snip> <snip>

anyway lol. But if it's about anything that came out, that is helpful to see when, where and what position

it came in as...I don't look back on that stuff, so it's helpful to see it posted.

That 827 looks like it has some potential....coming off the sum 8 from last night, a 17 would fit. Good

pumpkin seed number LOL and it's time for carving. (any sooner, they just rot)

Speaking of rot.....those Quinto's need to do some shaping up too.

Good luck tonight!!

Triple? Maybe all even this time? 000, 666, 888?

United States
                  Member #92933
                  June 17, 2010
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Yay Yay! This is why I only play 3 numbers on Midday. Used to play $40 on 40 numbers, now I play $30 on 3 numbers. Got a a few str8 and a bunch boxes. Will use half of this for Match 6 tomorrow. 110 I love it. 100 next and 245/244 again.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    upper darby
                    United States
                    Member #109486
                    April 14, 2011
                    1224 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

dr65  hi  roxb  i did  have  a little  something   something  on 011     whats  for  tonite   something  with  a 3  lead

phila pa
                      United States
                      Member #25770
                      November 11, 2005
                      4625 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

jojo I'm ready to drop it like a lead weight...probably won't but oh well.

Say whatever you want to say jojo unless it's full of curse words...then we will just see: <snip> <snip>

anyway lol. But if it's about anything that came out, that is helpful to see when, where and what position

it came in as...I don't look back on that stuff, so it's helpful to see it posted.

That 827 looks like it has some potential....coming off the sum 8 from last night, a 17 would fit. Good

pumpkin seed number LOL and it's time for carving. (any sooner, they just rot)

Speaking of rot.....those Quinto's need to do some shaping up too.

Good luck tonight!!

Triple? Maybe all even this time? 000, 666, 888?

the stats on 110 are unbelievable   past 4 draws pay out was 2 million 150thousand 450 .00 dollars  dates were 08/28 - 09/26/-/10/05  -10/15 2011

last hit only once in 2008 payout  346,000.00

last hit only once in 2009 payout 476,000.00 this tell 's me something is wrong and I am not beating a dead issue over and over just stating facts that the regular players are not getting a fair draw all of us have favorites we play day and night  and we can't get them to hit once let along 4x in 3 months and this is just day stat's. and odd things like repeating quinto's  often both day and night .numbers like 111  999 123 103  254 264 268 298 328  that are in many of our workouts just won't hit they are being locked out. I know a couple of our posters have hit 110 when it hit all draws and I am happy for them $250.00 or $500.00 is great but far from being rich  but who is making all of the rest of the money from this number that was in dead files so long

and if you keep records pick four has not had these constant repeats day or night on there draws what keeps that from happening  only a couple of draws had same numbers like 9990

well it is a game of chance I wish all good luck on there numbers just give the rest of us a chance at some of the cash  if you check my previous post I am staying with the numbers I have posted for day and night

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14850 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

i have one comment sick sick of this numberMadMad day and night and same quinto as last night in a box I can't say what I  really want to say  on this post

Well I would like to hear what you have to say jojo...ooops...looks like you already said it jojo...I'm bad...

United States
                          Member #92933
                          June 17, 2010
                          651 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

$250 or $500 is far from being rich, but who says that's all that a person is winning? I'm obviously happy to see this show again, and I would never not play it the next day, only because it hit the prior day. It's random and there is nothing we can do about it. No other system is working, so I am sticking with what's hot, until I hit something bigger like a jackpot game. 

I would like to see some new things start to cycle around, and another double draw appear as well. What are big numbers for you jojo? Hope to see one pop for your soon too.

phila pa
                            United States
                            Member #25770
                            November 11, 2005
                            4625 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

$250 or $500 is far from being rich, but who says that's all that a person is winning? I'm obviously happy to see this show again, and I would never not play it the next day, only because it hit the prior day. It's random and there is nothing we can do about it. No other system is working, so I am sticking with what's hot, until I hit something bigger like a jackpot game. 

I would like to see some new things start to cycle around, and another double draw appear as well. What are big numbers for you jojo? Hope to see one pop for your soon too.

I would like to see you and all other members hit that 254 123 328   combo on day for a ton I know you have a couple of favorites and I have been playing them also .  you are correct playing a jackpot game may have a better chance like the match 6 this week .not having a lot of money to play with I never play a number that hit in past 30 to 120 days I would rather take a chance on one that didn't hit for a year I guess that is my problem why many hits passed me by then i get frustrated when other numbers keep hitting  . that is  gambling  taking a chance  just pure luck .  good luck

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22877 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

the stats on 110 are unbelievable   past 4 draws pay out was 2 million 150thousand 450 .00 dollars  dates were 08/28 - 09/26/-/10/05  -10/15 2011

last hit only once in 2008 payout  346,000.00

last hit only once in 2009 payout 476,000.00 this tell 's me something is wrong and I am not beating a dead issue over and over just stating facts that the regular players are not getting a fair draw all of us have favorites we play day and night  and we can't get them to hit once let along 4x in 3 months and this is just day stat's. and odd things like repeating quinto's  often both day and night .numbers like 111  999 123 103  254 264 268 298 328  that are in many of our workouts just won't hit they are being locked out. I know a couple of our posters have hit 110 when it hit all draws and I am happy for them $250.00 or $500.00 is great but far from being rich  but who is making all of the rest of the money from this number that was in dead files so long

and if you keep records pick four has not had these constant repeats day or night on there draws what keeps that from happening  only a couple of draws had same numbers like 9990

well it is a game of chance I wish all good luck on there numbers just give the rest of us a chance at some of the cash  if you check my previous post I am staying with the numbers I have posted for day and night

I agree...If that happened with a number like 469 or something else where it hit over and over again,

I'd be ticked seeing it. I think players - unless it is a pet number - usually drop something when it hits

hoping for a shakeup in things. I do that a lot, like I won't play 125 again unless I see a lot of teen

pairs and I won't be playing 537 soon either, I just don't see it. BUT if it kept hitting and I saw the

payouts keep rising, I'd be thinking..what is up with that.

110 is one of the favorites..along with 122...the 100 I'd love to see hit and now, with that 110/101 hitting

so often, I'm kind of doubting it will come but I'll keep on plugging away because I like it.

Oh the $250 payout or the $500 payout or the better ones like $2,000 and $4,000 on good/better numbers

come here and there. Now if a person could hit every so often - well some do - but if the hits were there

on a regular basis, then $500 a shot is okay. That isn't RICH money. That is a nice boost. I like to play to

hit and if I am interested in getting rich by $40's - $4,000's..then I'm in the wrong game UNLESS I'm

hitting like that every couple draws and making a million a year lol!

I'm happy playing, I've got a lot of different types of bets going and a lot of picks/favorites going on too

each day. Some I'm real happy with, some so so.

That 110 can disappear now...I won't be looking for it again soon....if it hits YET AGAIN, I'll kick myself

probably for collecting $250 on it again. The doubles are better to ss, you make more, collect more, less

outlay than for a 6 way. If I have a ticket to turn in once in awhile, I'm a happy player...if the numbers

we all see are being kept out and should show and are not...ie: in everyone's w/o and in line for a show,

then it sure isn't right when all that shows is repeats where the winner count increases and increases.

On some of those counts, I've had multiple tickets played...but sheesh, mine accounted for what? 3 - 10

sometimes...and that's out of thousands of winners! Sometimes it's hard to see why those winner counts

are so high.

What seems suspicious is that a number that has been drawn 3 times already has the highest winner

count when it's drawn a 4th time.

What?

At that point, it wasn't my ticket count that added much to that number...because by then, I dropped down

to a .50 ss like I had today on it.

Page 28 of 48