Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2011

Topic closed. 2114 replies. Last post 5 years ago by paris622.

Page 100 of 141
PrintE-mailLink
stephenmcdougal's avatar - skull
AFRICAA
Australia
Member #98367
October 6, 2010
240 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

you know that's just plain scary RIGHT THERE! I'm not talking about the skull head either......although that is very Halloween-ish. Just calmly post the pairs for tonite in a timely manner....and five lousy numbers (which I didn't see....(tell the truth and shame the devil CB)....okay didn't notice) and WHAM-BAM...THANK YOU ....SIR...RIGHT THERE IN MY FACE!!!

....NOW THAT'S SCARYEvil Looking

Keep 'em coming...maybe if I put on my progressive lenses and stop trying to be cute with these contacts...I might could see something!!!! LOL!!!

Cool

I try to keep my nubets few and simple for others to understand.

US Flag

United States
    Member #110324
    May 1, 2011
    558 Posts

thanks for the correction......but u know what they say in the sto...you want that "mistake ticket".....YEAH going to play that one also. I gotcha Caris.....have u ever known a DOG to have asthma.....yes the four-legged kind ..not the two-legged.

I swanny this dog here is snoring...sounding like he has asthma or a deviated septum ....or something...and no I don't have pet insurance.......what is that about anyway....

....I digress....anywhoooooooo....see some repeats and some of Vergies "friends" that like to roll together....

Okay I'm going to bed...got to get to my REAL JOB in the morning....LOL...ya'll have a great morning....don't stay up too late..

HOLLA!!!!

chihuahuas are known to be asthma-prone.

Good luck with your favorites, CB!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31553 Posts

I had the right pair picked, but hoping for 973.  Still going to hang on for a while longer.  I'm with Tech on those pesky doubles!!

I bought a combo for 724 & for 239!...also had 332 & 223 so was holding my breath when I saw 33 come up!

United States
        Member #110324
        May 1, 2011
        558 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

just a heads up.....17x is in there in that 1739 and its very due.........the power ball is 173 million......i hit 111 last time it was in the power ball. i've been playing 173 a few draws now looks like it gonna drop. good luck folks.

oh ...and its sum 11 which can come again ..its repeat season too...looking for 321 before we enter november.

Tech, I thought of you when I saw the 173 powerball total and thought the same thing!!  Let's bring it on in now!

Thanks for your reminder, too!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
          Wilson
          United States
          Member #54516
          August 21, 2007
          2802 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:00 am - IP Logged

roflmao....whewww..naw this beastly monstrosity isn't a cute little chihuahua....this is a hoghead...wear a size 3 hard bottom baby shoe .....eats his food and wants yours too.... kind of dog...

you know the kind....he's so big...his name is 5 letters or less....just to try to equal him out to be a normal sized dog!

....there is a "row-row row your boat" rounder going on in my house....he's isn't snoring alone...he's got company....LOL! I guess the folks in my house worked HARD today!

Okay I'm going to bed....for real this time...so I can get my notes in.Bed

Good luck on the morrow  gang!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

roflmao....whewww..naw this beastly monstrosity isn't a cute little chihuahua....this is a hoghead...wear a size 3 hard bottom baby shoe .....eats his food and wants yours too.... kind of dog...

you know the kind....he's so big...his name is 5 letters or less....just to try to equal him out to be a normal sized dog!

....there is a "row-row row your boat" rounder going on in my house....he's isn't snoring alone...he's got company....LOL! I guess the folks in my house worked HARD today!

Okay I'm going to bed....for real this time...so I can get my notes in.Bed

Good luck on the morrow  gang!

Cb did you get 337 tonight?

I'm going to have to ask the dog I guess!Bandit...is this a dog?

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
              Wilson
              United States
              Member #54516
              August 21, 2007
              2802 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:06 am - IP Logged

naw...I didn't get it....but I'm still snacking on that 493 though....heheheheeeeee....

i was looking for a serial to fall out midday and evening tonite to tell you the truth...i had in 987*910-120*132...but since we talking up that 173 I'll throw that one in the pot...seeing it may be a 2 digit repeat from tonite and a "one offer" from the midday today.

OKAY THAT'S IT.....NICKEL AIN'T GETTING IT ALL BACK.....(in my Bernic Mac voice: "it's gotta last")...okay family...GOODNITE!!!  and I'm saying that nicely.....Cheers

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44043 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:07 am - IP Logged

midday
                95 90 45   31 36 81
                56 51 06   12 17 62

Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #110324
                  May 1, 2011
                  558 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

midday
                  95 90 45   31 36 81
                  56 51 06   12 17 62

Thumbs Up

Thanks for your pairs!  I've missed them for the past few draws.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31553 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:11 am - IP Logged

naw...I didn't get it....but I'm still snacking on that 493 though....heheheheeeeee....

i was looking for a serial to fall out midday and evening tonite to tell you the truth...i had in 987*910-120*132...but since we talking up that 173 I'll throw that one in the pot...seeing it may be a 2 digit repeat from tonite and a "one offer" from the midday today.

OKAY THAT'S IT.....NICKEL AIN'T GETTING IT ALL BACK.....(in my Bernic Mac voice: "it's gotta last")...okay family...GOODNITE!!!  and I'm saying that nicely.....Cheers

Ok, just thought that's why you asked where was the cheerleader.Big Grin Angel

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31553 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:14 am - IP Logged

just a heads up.....17x is in there in that 1739 and its very due.........the power ball is 173 million......i hit 111 last time it was in the power ball. i've been playing 173 a few draws now looks like it gonna drop. good luck folks.

oh ...and its sum 11 which can come again ..its repeat season too...looking for 321 before we enter november.

Thanks for the tip Technics!

I was beginning to get a little worried about you!

Didn't know if you were driving one of those fast cars too fast or what!

Don't be scaring me like that any more!...you hear?See Ya!

One more thing...739 is in that p4 number too so don't forget that number & the flip side...367!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                        Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44043 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip Technics!

I was beginning to get a little worried about you!

Didn't know if you were driving one of those fast cars too fast or what!

Don't be scaring me like that any more!...you hear?See Ya!

One more thing...739 is in that p4 number too so don't forget that number & the flip side...367!

yes mam....lol............i just been studying the game a bit. this month has been a wild ride. a bit more than normal for ncel....observation is key to any chance of winning....i'm always here though just playing very carefully. See Ya!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31553 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

yes mam....lol............i just been studying the game a bit. this month has been a wild ride. a bit more than normal for ncel....observation is key to any chance of winning....i'm always here though just playing very carefully. See Ya!

I kinda thought that you were taking a little break but when you don't post it just don't seem exactly right around here!

Good luck tomorrow!

Goodnight to you , Cb & everybody!

And Swngblues don't get mad at me for joking with you!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Evening Results:

337/3211

Congrats to all winners/posters!

was hard on that 337 last week, did not think another double and did not have time to study.  Played 1143 only in pick 4, and only my pet in pick3  WTG winners and posters!

wpb

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                              Pick3 Analyst
                              All States
                              United States
                              Member #106260
                              February 15, 2011
                              17387 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:52 am - IP Logged

my key digits missed for day draw, so you better get ready for these tonight:  4,3,1

winner 337

Type EZ$

Page 100 of 141