Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2011

Topic closed. 2114 replies. Last post 5 years ago by paris622.

Page 56 of 141
PrintE-mailLink
swngnblues's avatar - abstract
Greensboro
United States
Member #109769
April 19, 2011
2111 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I'm feeling some doubles soon - maybe 88's or 77's. 

Sweet*Neat's avatar - 171 1-1.jpg
    williamston, north carolina
    United States
    Member #112332
    June 16, 2011
    150 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Good morning lp fam. Congrats to all winners.  Today I like 335 and 995. Good luck to everyone.

A fruit tastes better plucked from the tree, rather than one that falls at your feet.Wink

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
      gastonia nc
      United States
      Member #54044
      August 2, 2007
      984 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Congrats to you Kennedygrandma!Party

Your luck has changed for the better here lately!

yes Lord it may not come when u want it but it's always on time

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Pick3 Analyst
        All States
        United States
        Member #106260
        February 15, 2011
        17391 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Good morning lp fam. Congrats to all winners.  Today I like 335 and 995. Good luck to everyone.

hey im in windsor, do u know anybody over this way, im sure u do cuz its a small world

Type EZ$

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44043 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I'm feeling some doubles soon - maybe 88's or 77's. 

yup...698 is a trigger for doubles. just dont know if they coming mid or eve but they on the way !!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:47 am - IP Logged

maybe there is a number u play all the time on the list so i suggest play that line, or maybe play 2 lines(whatever the player can afford)

Thanks, I usually drop my numbers too soon here lately, then one hits the next draw.

Some of your numbers are on my fat cat list too & I have a hard time picking ones out of it, though I always liked the 16 & 19 pairs...but still have to narrow them down too. 

When the lottery first began here in NC my pets were 219 159 179 & 189 & they hit a lot back then but it seems now the patterns are hard to keep up with if there is one at all.

Also have a hard time figuring out which pair to choose when a lot of pairs are posted...don't know how others do that so easy.

If I could ever get it thru my head to keep just 6 numbers in no matter if they sound like they will hit or not I know I will do better but it's so easy to change up depending on the last 2 numbers that have hit.  I've lost with 815 079 & last night's 698 because of it.Thud

I guess there's always hope if I want to keep playing...been in a down slope before & came out of it but my last hit was with 367 two times online...out of money online & will not put more in for awhile...too many other temptations on there as you all know who play online.

Pick3 Analyst
              All States
              United States
              Member #106260
              February 15, 2011
              17391 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

yup...698 is a trigger for doubles. just dont know if they coming mid or eve but they on the way !!

doubles are like whammys for me, i try to stay away them suckers, not to jinx anybody but i hope they never show up

Type EZ$

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44043 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:53 am - IP Logged

doubles are like whammys for me, i try to stay away them suckers, not to jinx anybody but i hope they never show up

i'm with you on that...no doubles for me buddy. they've cost me way too much.

Sweet*Neat's avatar - 171 1-1.jpg
                  williamston, north carolina
                  United States
                  Member #112332
                  June 16, 2011
                  150 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Come on, don't say that cause I got some heavy $'s on that 995 today and yaya on the 335Smile

A fruit tastes better plucked from the tree, rather than one that falls at your feet.Wink

Pick3 Analyst
                    All States
                    United States
                    Member #106260
                    February 15, 2011
                    17391 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I usually drop my numbers too soon here lately, then one hits the next draw.

Some of your numbers are on my fat cat list too & I have a hard time picking ones out of it, though I always liked the 16 & 19 pairs...but still have to narrow them down too. 

When the lottery first began here in NC my pets were 219 159 179 & 189 & they hit a lot back then but it seems now the patterns are hard to keep up with if there is one at all.

Also have a hard time figuring out which pair to choose when a lot of pairs are posted...don't know how others do that so easy.

If I could ever get it thru my head to keep just 6 numbers in no matter if they sound like they will hit or not I know I will do better but it's so easy to change up depending on the last 2 numbers that have hit.  I've lost with 815 079 & last night's 698 because of it.Thud

I guess there's always hope if I want to keep playing...been in a down slope before & came out of it but my last hit was with 367 two times online...out of money online & will not put more in for awhile...too many other temptations on there as you all know who play online.

there is a pattern and its called ncel will post the numbers that have the least amount of money played, think about it, really

Type EZ$

Pick3 Analyst
                      All States
                      United States
                      Member #106260
                      February 15, 2011
                      17391 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Come on, don't say that cause I got some heavy $'s on that 995 today and yaya on the 335Smile

flip one of those 9s

Type EZ$

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31553 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

there is a pattern and its called ncel will post the numbers that have the least amount of money played, think about it, really

It must have come to that but I do remember when there was a definite pattern & I was able to pick out winning numbers pretty easy it seemed to me, but not very much anymore.

Pick3 Analyst
                          All States
                          United States
                          Member #106260
                          February 15, 2011
                          17391 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

It must have come to that but I do remember when there was a definite pattern & I was able to pick out winning numbers pretty easy it seemed to me, but not very much anymore.

i think they got a hold of your fat cat list, LOL, might need to switch it up

Type EZ$

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
                            Greensboro
                            United States
                            Member #109769
                            April 19, 2011
                            2111 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Its very easy to play off the wall stuff and not do your homework properly online.  There's a definite difference in playstyles online vs. offline. 

I keep a simple text document that I just rotate (I play so many things for x number of draws) and keep it like that.  It's helped me to limit, since I know what I'm looking for.  So it would be something like this - 

NC - 12x (1 draw)
                            VA - 23x (2 draws)
                            GA - 34x (3 draws)

And then after each draw, move them up and update the countdown. 

It's helped me, so that I can stick to my cutoffs.  (Remember, I'm not a "chaser")  Of course, there's a downside... like the mistake I made with OH yesterday and apparently deleted it from my list when updating (or forgot to save, not sure). 

But regardless... there's a fine art to playing online.  You have to be attentive.  Write down what you play and hold yourself to it.  May take a few more minutes, but might help you keep plays in.  At the very least, when you realize that you're playing 90-some numbers a draw, something might have to change.  ;-)

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31553 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

i think they got a hold of your fat cat list, LOL, might need to switch it up

Guess they will get yours too since it's close to mine...Big Grin Angel

Joking aside I don't think they care a flip about LP at all...don't think they would made their choice of what to let hit on just a few people's post on a lottery site.

Page 56 of 141