Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Midday Draw

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think that the 30 minutes between the PA Midday Draw have anything to do with what is drawn?

Yes [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
No [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
Maybe [ 2 ]  [66.67%]
Absolutely [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Gus is behind it allg [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 3 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  

United States
Member #92933
June 17, 2010
651 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2011, 12:01 am - IP Logged

PA Midday SHUT OFF time is 1:05. They say at approximately 1:10 the draw process begins. The Evening SHUT OFF time is 6:57 and the draw is live only 2 minutes later. Some people think that Midday numbers played are reviewed and the Lottery decides how much they want to pay, and select a number or allow only certain numbers to be pulled, depending on what amount they took in/want to pay out is. We all know the Evening draw only has 2 minutes to get ready for it after the shut off, and it's random. Midday has an RNG but I don't know if they can't tell it what to pick from or not. What do you think?

Source: http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/content.aspx?id=456

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8361 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

PA Midday SHUT OFF time is 1:05. They say at approximately 1:10 the draw process begins. The Evening SHUT OFF time is 6:57 and the draw is live only 2 minutes later. Some people think that Midday numbers played are reviewed and the Lottery decides how much they want to pay, and select a number or allow only certain numbers to be pulled, depending on what amount they took in/want to pay out is. We all know the Evening draw only has 2 minutes to get ready for it after the shut off, and it's random. Midday has an RNG but I don't know if they can't tell it what to pick from or not. What do you think?

Source: http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/content.aspx?id=456

Some people think that Midday numbers played are reviewed and the Lottery decides how much they want to pay, and select a number or allow only certain numbers to be pulled, depending on what amount they took in/want to pay out is.

Who are some people - people you know or the whole populace of the PA lottery players, Why would PA need to rig a game that's designed to bring in big bucks all by it's design. What would they gain by breaking the law and rigging games. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22907 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

They need to release information...and if it's out there somewhere, I'd like to be directed to exactly where it is...on the pre-draws they conduct.

If I'm not mistaken, I've read somewhere before here at LP about that information being available to players in some states. I've tried searching

for an answer on the web and can't find any information on results for PA's.

It is peculiar they have a delay of roughly 1/2 hour from cut off to draw time. It's not like the machine needs 25 minutes to warm up like some old

cotton gin. Blue Thinking