Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 10/1 - 10/31/2011

Topic closed. 447 replies. Last post 5 years ago by deja vu.

Page 21 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
houston
United States
Member #118046
October 20, 2011
238 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2011, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

There are several programs on this forum that are free to download and all you have to do is use the search for p3 and/or p4 downloads.  There is the Jade p3,p4, Paruths, and many Lotto laughs sytems just use the search.  Also, there are numerous methods that work.  Not all sytems hit everytime that is a fact.  Then you can make your own predictions and see how they work.  Get out a calculator and multipy the last pick and mult,divide etc.  Learn lottery math and figure out a new system. Also,  there is a prediction page for Texas and you can also use those for your picks, but not every pick wins.   Last week I showed a new system with totals and mirrors and using "L"  shapes etc and there was another hit.  Don't bet more than you can afford BECAUSE NOTHING IS A SURE THING . As a result, some days I bet a few dollars others I don't .  Good luck!

US Flag

thanks well m gonna jus stick with ur numbers cus been missing by one number or so its itsok lol i will get it sum day...lol

hehe thnkz dun mind me

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #114703
    August 5, 2011
    4623 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners and adding 3889,8782,8382, I do agree with Centless that a 88 pair is on the way, I especially like 882x also playing trying 6679 and 9976, along with 7076,  good luck all

so I have

and I know this isn't my battle, but Nagin, I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but you are coming off as being extremely disrespectful, ie you want to do absolutely no work and ride on the coattails of everyone else who has worked their butt off to come up with the combos, even the people who aren't hitting have alot of good 2-3 pairings that are hard to do usually,most people on this forum don't mind helping each other out, but you need to be doing the work too, also you are absolutely crazy to spend $40 dollars a pop on one draw, just for an example Lady C, likes 1113, and she has stuck with the number for I want to say the past 2 years, if she only played that one number and played it day/eve at $2 a pop that $2880 dollars, and yes if she played that way the payout is $5,000, however you are playing 40 combos-even if you play once a day and none of the numbers hit for 2 years that's 57,600, also lakerben made really legitimate points about searching the forum for valuable pages, he even has one talking about the scientific method, I don't recall the exact name, also if you need to start somewhere and have no idea where, Lady C has a really good chart-for mirrors/flips, I don't recall what the flips are, but the mirrors are 0-5/2-7/3-8/9-4, one of the very first steps you should do is bring up the past history for th Daily 4, and just see if you see any patterns etc, in additon( I learned this the hard way) before you invest any money first, keep track in a notebook, and see if your predictions come up or not, also keep in mind that you will have to be patient, the numbers don't always show up right away, it can takes months/years for a combo that you like to show, again people don't mind helping each other out, however you need to be doing your share as well...also alot of people don't like sharing their method, and it's their right to not tell you if they don't want to....

houston
      United States
      Member #118046
      October 20, 2011
      238 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners and adding 3889,8782,8382, I do agree with Centless that a 88 pair is on the way, I especially like 882x also playing trying 6679 and 9976, along with 7076,  good luck all

so I have

and I know this isn't my battle, but Nagin, I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but you are coming off as being extremely disrespectful, ie you want to do absolutely no work and ride on the coattails of everyone else who has worked their butt off to come up with the combos, even the people who aren't hitting have alot of good 2-3 pairings that are hard to do usually,most people on this forum don't mind helping each other out, but you need to be doing the work too, also you are absolutely crazy to spend $40 dollars a pop on one draw, just for an example Lady C, likes 1113, and she has stuck with the number for I want to say the past 2 years, if she only played that one number and played it day/eve at $2 a pop that $2880 dollars, and yes if she played that way the payout is $5,000, however you are playing 40 combos-even if you play once a day and none of the numbers hit for 2 years that's 57,600, also lakerben made really legitimate points about searching the forum for valuable pages, he even has one talking about the scientific method, I don't recall the exact name, also if you need to start somewhere and have no idea where, Lady C has a really good chart-for mirrors/flips, I don't recall what the flips are, but the mirrors are 0-5/2-7/3-8/9-4, one of the very first steps you should do is bring up the past history for th Daily 4, and just see if you see any patterns etc, in additon( I learned this the hard way) before you invest any money first, keep track in a notebook, and see if your predictions come up or not, also keep in mind that you will have to be patient, the numbers don't always show up right away, it can takes months/years for a combo that you like to show, again people don't mind helping each other out, however you need to be doing your share as well...also alot of people don't like sharing their method, and it's their right to not tell you if they don't want to....

i am sorry i didnt mean to be disrespectful.... but actually i always try to do this number math not really good at it... i jus like to play if sumfin hit ok if not then ok.... i dun play combos jus play str8 box for 1 dollar not much its ok i guess like he say play as much as you ccan afford.. i m sorry if u mind or anyone who minded ... my intentions were not to hurt noone..

Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2011, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Nagin,

In addition to the above, I would suggest just playing maybe one combo that you like until it hits and in the meantime use Laker Bens scientifc method on Cash five-for one thing cash 5 patterns are alot easier to see in my opinion than the daily 4, and what I like about it on top of that is if you get 2 numbers right, you get $2, granted that isn't alot but it is nice to win when you are only able to get 2 numbers correct.

Texas
          United States
          Member #114703
          August 5, 2011
          4623 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Nagin,

No worries, Lakerben just seemed to be getting frustrated, and I didn't want you guys to esculate, also one good thing about playing less combos is that you can play straight/box for .50 cents which will cost $1.00, and if you hit it straight you win around $2,000, also box is good to play with it because say your combo doesn't hit straight, at least you win some, also play doubles or triples because they pay more, if you hit box..., oh one more thing, yes it's good to play other people's combos if you happen to like them, but its also good to have your own method..and I can't say this about daily 4, but when I play pick 3, sometimes I win with numbers I came up with, but I think for now to keep it simple play one or 2 combos in d4, stick with them until they hit,  keep in mind it may take awhile, also Laker Ben's method doesn't work for everyone, I only started using it because it keeps things orderly because I was trying a million things at once and even if I do get 3 out of 4, I have no idea where i got them from, and have to start back at square one..good luck to you...

Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

adding 2728

houston
              United States
              Member #118046
              October 20, 2011
              238 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Nagin,

No worries, Lakerben just seemed to be getting frustrated, and I didn't want you guys to esculate, also one good thing about playing less combos is that you can play straight/box for .50 cents which will cost $1.00, and if you hit it straight you win around $2,000, also box is good to play with it because say your combo doesn't hit straight, at least you win some, also play doubles or triples because they pay more, if you hit box..., oh one more thing, yes it's good to play other people's combos if you happen to like them, but its also good to have your own method..and I can't say this about daily 4, but when I play pick 3, sometimes I win with numbers I came up with, but I think for now to keep it simple play one or 2 combos in d4, stick with them until they hit,  keep in mind it may take awhile, also Laker Ben's method doesn't work for everyone, I only started using it because it keeps things orderly because I was trying a million things at once and even if I do get 3 out of 4, I have no idea where i got them from, and have to start back at square one..good luck to you...

thanks ... i will try you way 2 ... actully got lil 2 boyss so dun really have much time to mess with number lol but love to play lol

dallasgd2008's avatar - 4af200619 2e5f-4c63-a9d4-1f3ba70b8df1.2.jpg
                Lilburn Ga.
                United States
                Member #62736
                July 7, 2008
                1044 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

DAILY 4 MON NIGHT

4441  4224  8272  8088  0729  6272  0986

5252  1212  2755  3764

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #114703
                  August 5, 2011
                  4623 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

not sure if I posted all the numbers I'm playing so posting again

good luck all

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #46507
                    September 11, 2006
                    1027 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

3458  0789  1249  9910  9916  9912 0002

houston
                      United States
                      Member #118046
                      October 20, 2011
                      238 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

For the next 3 draws day and night.  8947 * Pi = 2810 and then 3 rundowns. 

Surrender

i fink tlc comes and llooks at crystal balls numbers...cant b tht so many  numbers are missed by one digit <snip>  you guys tlc Smash

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #114703
                        August 5, 2011
                        4623 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Hey nagin, yes we all think that, lol it can get quite frustrating, did you play??

houston
                          United States
                          Member #118046
                          October 20, 2011
                          238 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Hey nagin, yes we all think that, lol it can get quite frustrating, did you play??

yes i played his numbers all of them lol  50 cents box like you said hehe

houston
                            United States
                            Member #118046
                            October 20, 2011
                            238 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

yes i played his numbers all of them lol  50 cents box like you said hehe

hey not much loss as this morning but hes on the right track i like his numbers and i played centless 88 numbers tooo

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #114703
                              August 5, 2011
                              4623 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2011, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I got these numbers to play for tomorrow,

I got them by taking the draw awhile back with 4915 and put in ln 9999-4915, which gave me

from these going to play

also going to play

good luck all and congrats to all the winners

Page 21 of 30