Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 16 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15326 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Dance pairs  good for florida   per  pm.  thank you mrcoco  again

98  04  38  58  19 65  26  63  67  79   11  88 99

there goes the 266 STR8 FLORIDA MID WINNER

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Cool    We are blinded by the light.Green laugh

Florida  These combo's  all   good  for the next few  weeks.   They Will hit  and once they hit  wait a week to see another. The pairs can hit  Everyday!!!

Mrcoco     says  doubles      and that is a fact          989   040   383  585  191   656  262   636   676   797        11  88   99

988   363  667   199   388   266    266   677

The  combo's  from Bigd

983  985  987  385    179  981   586  652  653   263(again)    637   679   267    657

Florida  SantaSantaSantaSanta  are you ready?  Throw your numbers away.

Banana  WOOOOOOOOO   HOOOOOOOO    First  day  a str from the combo's        2-6-6  Banana 

Do that  dance  BABY  BABY Banana   now I see why  d wanted to wait for eve and just post  combo's.     WTG  mrcoco.     WTG  Bigs

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Cool    We are blinded by the light.Green laugh

Florida  These combo's  all   good  for the next few  weeks.   They Will hit  and once they hit  wait a week to see another. The pairs can hit  Everyday!!!

Mrcoco     says  doubles      and that is a fact          989   040   383  585  191   656  262   636   676   797        11  88   99

988   363  667   199   388   266    266   677

The  combo's  from Bigd

983  985  987  385    179  981   586  652  653   263(again)    637   679   267    657

Florida  SantaSantaSantaSanta  are you ready?  Throw your numbers away.

Thank you  Colleen   and  mrcoco.    What a team.   Shall we move onto   Idaho  now?   Ga  has got  kenya100   and she is fire.

They don't need us.

I told ya  those combo'e would hit  and they will again  (about a week)  the pairs will be good everyday

Vickie  played all the numbers str.  Yeah cousin!!!!!  BananaBananaBanana  we had  266 posted twice  WOOOOOOOO

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #103452
        January 2, 2011
        4345 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you  Colleen   and  mrcoco.    What a team.   Shall we move onto   Idaho  now?   Ga  has got  kenya100   and she is fire.

They don't need us.

I told ya  those combo'e would hit  and they will again  (about a week)  the pairs will be good everyday

Vickie  played all the numbers str.  Yeah cousin!!!!!  BananaBananaBanana  we had  266 posted twice  WOOOOOOOO

Wonderful team Noelbigdsing colleen and mrcoco awesome jobSun Smiley

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful team Noelbigdsing colleen and mrcoco awesome jobSun Smiley

Thank you  paradisenow.   The cause of trying to win For people on a budget  is what makes it successful I think.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Idaho   are  you  ready ?????       People in Idaho  need to shop   too.    Throw away  those    numbers  right now .....

We came to win  and   it's  time  to buy  some  after harvest  gifts.     

We  begin  this  eve.      NoelNoelNoelNoel

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Idaho   are  you  ready ?????       People in Idaho  need to shop   too.    Throw away  those    numbers  right now .....

We came to win  and   it's  time  to buy  some  after harvest  gifts.     

We  begin  this  eve.      NoelNoelNoelNoel

Hold  up   Bigs   ....Stop  right there     Now I said  we would win with  4  numbers  in Florida and I mean it  .   

So we will not  go anywhere till  we  drop  4  number s to win  in Florida.    The purpose of this   thread is to win on a budget !!!!!

So we will not  go to Idaho till we are done  here.      No No

Florida  let's get ready for the eve. 

Sloegin's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #66435
                October 25, 2008
                197 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Banana  WOOOOOOOOO   HOOOOOOOO    First  day  a str from the combo's        2-6-6  Banana 

Do that  dance  BABY  BABY Banana   now I see why  d wanted to wait for eve and just post  combo's.     WTG  mrcoco.     WTG  Bigs

Hi BigDand team;

just a bit of clarification please -(the pairs I get)-, but are the combos still being worked out or is this The LIST?.

Thanks a bunch.

nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #105854
                  February 7, 2011
                  663 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bigs... I just love reading your posts... I've been a little down cause I haven't gotten a hit but I won't give up... but just reading your posts lifts my spirit all the time!!!!!

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi BigDand team;

just a bit of clarification please -(the pairs I get)-, but are the combos still being worked out or is this The LIST?.

Thanks a bunch.

Yes  what we do is take mrcoco's  pairs and combine them     for example  he had  26  and  66   so we combine them    26/66 = 266

wE DO THAT FOR ALL THE NUMBERS THAT HAVE THE SAME DIGIT.  lIKE  56/66 = 566   OR 666  IF YOU WANT.   tHE COMBO'S ARE POSTED AFTER WE GET PAIRS

and that list for florida was made up of the pairs.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bigs... I just love reading your posts... I've been a little down cause I haven't gotten a hit but I won't give up... but just reading your posts lifts my spirit all the time!!!!!

tHANK YOU CASH.  where are you playing?

Octember's avatar - hi
                        Moneymaker
                        United States
                        Member #98641
                        October 11, 2010
                        216 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes  what we do is take mrcoco's  pairs and combine them     for example  he had  26  and  66   so we combine them    26/66 = 266

wE DO THAT FOR ALL THE NUMBERS THAT HAVE THE SAME DIGIT.  lIKE  56/66 = 566   OR 666  IF YOU WANT.   tHE COMBO'S ARE POSTED AFTER WE GET PAIRS

You and mrcoco and an awesome combination bigdsing. Thanks for all you do. Do we keep the same numders for Florida or should we wait for new ones for the eve draw.

Sloegin's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #66435
                          October 25, 2008
                          197 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi again

Okay great and thanks so much...How about THE 4  numbers for tonight  come on ...come on, I know you can do it. (lol).

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

You and mrcoco and an awesome combination bigdsing. Thanks for all you do. Do we keep the same numders for Florida or should we wait for new ones for the eve draw.

Those combo's are good for Florida   BUT   they  seem to hit  about a week apart.  So I do not recommend playing those every day.  We will see coco's pair hit 

perhaps  4  times before we see those combo's hit again.  That is the pattern for the last 4 states.   I will continue to post  just  4  nunbers for

florida  till we hit  again.  Please check back and compare to your selections.  WinBig

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes  We can . LOL   I will  continue to post the 4 numbers for Florida till we hit it that way.   Our goal is a win

with $2.00    not  3, 4, 5, 6 

Page 16 of 75