Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just to say "hi"

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Melbourne
Australia
Member #117411
October 5, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I'm a 51 y.o. "Aussie" (Australian) who just join the Lottery Post. So far I spent a fortune on different types of Lottery.  What I won so far, it's not more than $500 AUD.  Despite we have only 1 to 45 numbers in the Australian Lottery, it is still hard to match 6 numbers, from 45.  If you have any good suggestion what system or wheel should I use to win a prize, I would be thankful to you, and happy to pay you a honorarium for your effort (take my word for it). I would like only those to respond who are "pro" and have produced results in the past. Thanks in advance, and best of luck to you all.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I'm a 51 y.o. "Aussie" (Australian) who just join the Lottery Post. So far I spent a fortune on different types of Lottery.  What I won so far, it's not more than $500 AUD.  Despite we have only 1 to 45 numbers in the Australian Lottery, it is still hard to match 6 numbers, from 45.  If you have any good suggestion what system or wheel should I use to win a prize, I would be thankful to you, and happy to pay you a honorarium for your effort (take my word for it). I would like only those to respond who are "pro" and have produced results in the past. Thanks in advance, and best of luck to you all.

Did you want to speak only to the Lotto "Pros" or the Daily Game "pros" too?

The pros can't give you the secrets until they know what game it is you want to make a living at.

I apologize for responding when I'm not a pro but welcome to Lottery Post anyway and best of luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49674 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Lottery Post!

Kangaroo: A large marsupial of Australia having short, weak forelimbs and powerful hind limbs: Excels at Picking Lottery Numbers and has a pouch on the abdomen used for carrying Lottery Tickets!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40340 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Kangaroo, Happy WINNINGS.Cheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2657 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

TypeWelcome to the asylum for lotto addicts, Kangoroo

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Um guys....I'm not sure we are supposed to be posting on this thread. Kangaroo is only interested in "Pro's" responding to the almighty "Kangaroo".

BTW - great first post introducing  yourself and only requesting "Pro's" contribute to your thread. Way to go.

Good luck with that Roo-Roo

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5591 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm going to have to step up, since I'm a pro. I have produced results like you wouldn't believe.

Now, just what kind of results you are looking for, you didn't say. But, nevertheless, I have results.

Oh... I see...winning a prize. Well, my results are usually the opposite of that.

The best system is to buy more tics, with as many different numbers as you can afford to play. And hope the winning numbers are on the same line, and not scattered all over.

Good luck. And welcome to LP!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2011, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Kangoroo......

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Welcome Kangrooooooooooooooooo..Lottery is one big guess and LUCK..There are no "experts or pros"....ridge runner is not an expert or pro....at anything but getting sloppy dead drunk..but het is a good natured slob...

Pure luck

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49674 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2011, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Um guys....I'm not sure we are supposed to be posting on this thread. Kangaroo is only interested in "Pro's" responding to the almighty "Kangaroo".

BTW - great first post introducing  yourself and only requesting "Pro's" contribute to your thread. Way to go.

Good luck with that Roo-Roo

What is a Pro: Someone that knows more and more about less and less: Eventually they know everything about nothing!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Melbourne
                      Australia
                      Member #117411
                      October 5, 2011
                      2 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2011, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Sorry guys,

I didn't mean to upset or hurt you, what I did want it was, not to be bombarded with thousands of suggestions, because financially I wouldn't be able to play them all.

Best regards: K

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                        Member #52345
                        May 21, 2007
                        2657 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2011, 7:10 am - IP Logged

LOL such is life and as friend used to say becarefull what ya wish for and sleep with one eye open

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: October 7, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Welcome Kangrooooooooooooooooo..Lottery is one big guess and LUCK..There are no "experts or pros"....ridge runner is not an expert or pro....at anything but getting sloppy dead drunk..but het is a good natured slob...

I might not be a "pro" mailman but I'm getting pretty good at re-delivering all the other people's mail that's put in my box and I manage to put it in the boxes with the numbers that match the ones on the envelopes.

And I get it all done before it's time to drink my lunch too.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: October 7, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I might not be a "pro" mailman but I'm getting pretty good at re-delivering all the other people's mail that's put in my box and I manage to put it in the boxes with the numbers that match the ones on the envelopes.

And I get it all done before it's time to drink my lunch too.

BOOO HOOOO...

Pure luck

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12730 Posts
                              Posted: October 7, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Sorry guys,

I didn't mean to upset or hurt you, what I did want it was, not to be bombarded with thousands of suggestions, because financially I wouldn't be able to play them all.

Best regards: K

Kangoroo ,

Maybe we could ask Todd to add the Australian Lottery Draws to the results page . I would like post prediction sets for  Austrailian Lottery  games .

CW4