Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reduce your odds 72% and double your payouts System.

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grwurston.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
Fort Worth, TX
United States
Member #106060
February 11, 2011
188 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

To use the above strategy you need to calculate the mathematical average skip for any set of combinations. This is easy as you just divide the total number of combinations by the amount of combos you have. An example is triples. There are 10 triples and 1000 combinations in pick 3. So we should expect to see a triple every 100 days. When a set of combinations is over due several times over it is time to start playing.

Tip: Being too specific will doom you. Having just 30 or 40 combinations or less makes you a target for anomalies. For instance if a OSO draw hasn't hit in 20 days, then it would seem this is a great time to start playing. I wouldn't. Far too many people get caught up in chasing anomalies and loose all their money (and patience). This is why you must play big in order to win. Very big. I don't think there are any viable strategies to narrow the playing field down to just a few dozen combinations without being very susceptible to anomalies. Sometimes integer distribution will not even out over time.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49767 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

227  doubles.. how is that winning. ?

Double/One-repeat (3-way): 270 (Str8) 90 (Boxed) 1:333 27%

Based on the probabilities: out of 100 draws, we should theoretically expect 72 non-repeat numbers (72%), 27 one-repeats (27%), and 1 triple (1%).

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2011, 10:07 am - IP Logged

To use the above strategy you need to calculate the mathematical average skip for any set of combinations. This is easy as you just divide the total number of combinations by the amount of combos you have. An example is triples. There are 10 triples and 1000 combinations in pick 3. So we should expect to see a triple every 100 days. When a set of combinations is over due several times over it is time to start playing.

Tip: Being too specific will doom you. Having just 30 or 40 combinations or less makes you a target for anomalies. For instance if a OSO draw hasn't hit in 20 days, then it would seem this is a great time to start playing. I wouldn't. Far too many people get caught up in chasing anomalies and loose all their money (and patience). This is why you must play big in order to win. Very big. I don't think there are any viable strategies to narrow the playing field down to just a few dozen combinations without being very susceptible to anomalies. Sometimes integer distribution will not even out over time.

Mayhem thanks.

Those are all good commercials on the value of playing larger groups or...... at least value of playing as much at them as one can afford.

About the"chasing anomalies" danger...... we sure agree with that. That also reinforces the benefit of this particular system and the .....Step 4 of this system.

Always remember the safety part of step 4. .... the Stop  part  !   This 3 day window of play .......is always followed by that safety valve and Stop.

This helps save us from those evil "anomalies". LOL 

One of the only down sides of this "Doubles Trap" is how rare it is ....playing in just one state that is.  In this system waiting around for just one state to go 7 draws without a double could put us to asleep. Online play, and scanning many states at a time each day presents many more opportunities. The beauty part of this is ......being a rare thing .....makes it a more dependable bet. Finding one in just one state alone is harder. 

Mayhem......Please toss out any other favorite groups you think might fit into this System's formula with Steps 1,2,3,....and particularly that step 4

P.S.  .....and yes I sometimes cheat this system. I have been known to play a 4 day window not just 3.  Temptation is an ugly thing isn't it?  Unless it hits .....  LOL     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

yiot's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        california
        United States
        Member #69202
        January 6, 2009
        2645 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2011, 10:35 am - IP Logged

There is a time and place for everything System. Lurking

On certain days if we can reduce your odds by 72% ......and double your payouts, could you win a lot more often then?  Well.....

Step One..... wait. 

Step Two...     let 7 draws go by without a double.

Step Three.....Bet all the doubles for 3 draws or.....until you win. 

Step Four ..... Stop....  play no more than 3 draws.   

Now, for the ....Big Fat Hen statement....Turkey.. 

" This System works 90 to 95% of the time."

Use your own state's draws and prove this wrong if you can.   

* Best if  used with Online play. Success rate of the system will remain about the same regardless of amount of doubles played.

Amounts won, will depend on how much and how many doubles are played. The system's success rate will not change.   

Michigan 411,  fo show I know now what are you talking about   Thumbs Up

nlsa Scisclo

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #5030
          June 11, 2004
          17734 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I'm waiting for ohio to go 7 days now, we just got a triple yesterday. now the countdown begins.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49767 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a time to test.

Do you include both Midday and evening draws?

Are you playing all 270 str8 combinations or 90 Boxed combinations?

All Singles Digits Boxed = 1/6 of Str8 Payout ($85)

One Double Digit Boxed = 1/3 of Str8 Payout ($170)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2011, 10:47 am - IP Logged

I'm waiting for ohio to go 7 days now, we just got a triple yesterday. now the countdown begins.

Hmmmmm...... I just don't know gunjack. I am superstitious about trips hitting during a doubles hunting venture . I consider trips to be ONE WAY doubles. LOL  I feel llike trips take the sting out of the doubles skip.

I am shy following a triples interruption.....but that's just me.

Hi Yiot....congrats on the double hit ....Michigan 411

Win d    

Dalton, MA
                United States
                Member #61815
                June 5, 2008
                83 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

well you can call it being a critic.. I'm just trying to figure out if you win 200 dollars on a dollar bet and you play 227 doubles...  you are in the hole 27 dollars.. help me to understand what your trying to say

The payout online for a $1 pick 3 str8 win is $900. Am I missing something?

It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks jweber01..... after giving the System a second look we believe temptustoo saw the whole picture and got the right slant on the System and a good betting strategy as well.  Good as a normal day to day system of play  (with more filters) .......but even better online.

By the way....

This is a good time to mention those Doubles skips that are skipping more than we normally expect. You know...those states that we missed before. The ones that have gone even longer in their skips ........or the ones we find suddenly staring at us in the middle of the road.  LOL 

Say we finally spot a state that has actually gone past the normal 3 day window of play ......say he's at 11,,,or 12 days on a skip or more .....and we haven't played at it yet. Now...... is a good time to start. The odds or actually (probabilities) are even more in our favor at this point.       

Win d    

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
                    Fort Worth, TX
                    United States
                    Member #106060
                    February 11, 2011
                    188 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

That's what worries me a bit. Earlier in the year I was watching New York Pick 3 Evening. After a 12 day double skip I thought it might be good to start playing all the doubles... They didn't hit until the 17th draw. I didn't loose any money...but that's only because I didn't play. 

Another way to use this type of strategy is the "flip side". Wait for 3 or 4 doubles in a row and then play all the straights!

How you do anything is how you do everything.

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
                      ohio
                      United States
                      Member #5030
                      June 11, 2004
                      17734 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hmmmmm...... I just don't know gunjack. I am superstitious about trips hitting during a doubles hunting venture . I consider trips to be ONE WAY doubles. LOL  I feel llike trips take the sting out of the doubles skip.

I am shy following a triples interruption.....but that's just me.

Hi Yiot....congrats on the double hit ....Michigan 411

yeah, ill be very carefull, i was hoping da triple would had continue to skip. i'll keep an eye out for a 7 draw drought.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

That's what worries me a bit. Earlier in the year I was watching New York Pick 3 Evening. After a 12 day double skip I thought it might be good to start playing all the doubles... They didn't hit until the 17th draw. I didn't loose any money...but that's only because I didn't play. 

Another way to use this type of strategy is the "flip side". Wait for 3 or 4 doubles in a row and then play all the straights!

Sure mayhem..... LoL   But, that is a little too rare a deal for me to play for. Talk about rare. Check this out ....  below is an old post of mine about how rare it really is. 

What's harder than hitting a Trip??? 

Getting  4  doubles in a row..that's what!

The odds of hitting a trip are 1%

So you can expect to get around 3.65 trips a year on a 365 draw game.

The probability of getting 4 doubles in a row is 1/2 per cent. Twitch

You would be lucky to see more than 1 or 2 times a year if even that .-----

On the other hand mayhem...... probability wise ......that would be a pretty darn safe bet.  You Bet.. 

Anyone with other groups we could plug into this System .....jump in.   

Win d    

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                          rainbow lake
                          Canada
                          Member #25177
                          November 2, 2005
                          10764 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ricky ....miss you buddy. How was your Summer?  Love ya man !  How is that new software coming along? 

Well Blackie how you doin' ?

It's ok to mix draws if you like ......the focus is waiting for 7 continuous skip draws without a double   .....then begin the 3 day window playing right at that opportunity. Expect your double within the 3 draws. It's always nice when they hit on the first day(day 8) ...... bigger profits of course.

......or as Ricky says " you can arrange your bets to be "progressive." 

What new software? Banana

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                            United States
                            Member #98740
                            October 13, 2010
                            5432 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Win-D I love all your posts.Embarassed

Here in CT Alerts for consecutives.doubles.zeros etc are clear as Day!

Thanks for your thoughts

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10351 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

mayhem

"There are 10 triples and 1000 combinations in pick 3. So we should expect to see a triple every 100 days. When a set of combinations is over due several times over it is time to start playing...."

Over the course of thousands of draws, yes. But it takes years to play thousands of draws (same game.) Things just aren't that consistent. Consider dice. A two or twelve should show once every 36 rolls. There are people actually wait for one not to show for 35 rolls and then "send it in" (make a large bet). Guess what. They mauy not show for another 35 rolls or another 135 rolls, and then show up three or four times in a row. So it will aversage out to one time in thrity-six but they just don't hit that way. 

That's for something with one combination out of thirty six. You're dealing with 10 combinations out of 1,000.

Good Luck.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.