Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions Jackpot

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #93164
June 23, 2010
1428 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone. I just want to tell everyone that when the Mega Millions Jackpot rolled, it went from the starting jackpot of $12 million to $14 million. The Mega Millions Jackpot rise only $2 million because it's the cash option value of this current jackpot. What do you think about my comment?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone. I just want to tell everyone that when the Mega Millions Jackpot rolled, it went from the starting jackpot of $12 million to $14 million. The Mega Millions Jackpot rise only $2 million because it's the cash option value of this current jackpot. What do you think about my comment?

Why do you care?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

What do you think about my comment?

You should have used the past tense of "rise" which would be "rose".

Some would use a comma after "Hi" but that can be personal preference depending on your own diction and tempo.

Outside of that everything seems to be in order - everything spelled and punctuated properly.

Not perfect but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, as they say.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51178 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

It is easily seen, recognized, and understood by Lottery Players Everywhere! Since it is clearly evident to Everyone the observation is needless, not required, and not necessary! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!