Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Past winning numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Brooklyn,New York
United States
Member #117590
October 9, 2011
7 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

The payed memberships on here mention that they go back 8 years with past winning numbers. I"m interested in getting all the past winning numbers from the beginning for the pick 3 game for New York. Is this available with a payed membership? Thank you.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4850 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

The payed memberships on here mention that they go back 8 years with past winning numbers. I"m interested in getting all the past winning numbers from the beginning for the pick 3 game for New York. Is this available with a payed membership? Thank you.

Eagerlywaiting, Click on premium memberships on the left of the screen under quick links. It will give you all the features for each membership, standard, gold, platinum. Standard is free, the others are paid. Yes, you can go back to the very beginning of any game with a paid membership. I have the platinum, it's worth it. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49618 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

L@@k on the New York Results Pages: The information is displayed on each Game Page!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Get the Platinum and you'll get the max experience on everything.

Well worth it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7295 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

It shows the New York numbers all the way back to 1980 and you can use the search feature to find out how many times each number has hit in the last 31 years.