Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe Why You Cant Crack Pick3/Pick4 with 1 ticket...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Because if you did that will mean that there is a force or ghosts or ghosts force that influence what plays in the lottery; some underlying force that influence random phenomena...Every ball supposes not to have a recolection of the other ball...Balls dont talk to each other...They dont tell each other, you go first i will go second...So if you did crack the game that will imply that there is some kind of force or another dimension that governs random phenomena or what plays or that governs this world...

Maybe this is a reason why you cant crack Pick3/Pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
    Fort Worth, TX
    United States
    Member #106060
    February 11, 2011
    188 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2011, 11:20 am - IP Logged

The only thing that governs random phenomena in our context is TIME.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello, pump, the repetition of an event is the secret of the probability

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

That is an excellent point and is the very reason my anomaly manipulations have a tendency to work for P3...all they really are is stagnent repetitive sections of "time"

..nevertheless a phenomenon in itself

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
          Fort Worth, TX
          United States
          Member #106060
          February 11, 2011
          188 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

That is an excellent point and is the very reason my anomaly manipulations have a tendency to work for P3...all they really are is stagnent repetitive sections of "time"

..nevertheless a phenomenon in itself

Good points. Once people grasp how to use time (segment in repeatable patterns) things become a lot easier. Thumbs Up

How you do anything is how you do everything.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Because if you did that will mean that there is a force or ghosts or ghosts force that influence what plays in the lottery; some underlying force that influence random phenomena...Every ball supposes not to have a recolection of the other ball...Balls dont talk to each other...They dont tell each other, you go first i will go second...So if you did crack the game that will imply that there is some kind of force or another dimension that governs random phenomena or what plays or that governs this world...

A pure "GENIUS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Pure luck

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
              Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4852 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

How do you know the balls don't talk to each other? They are all locked up in a case inside a locked room that must be entered by two people at the same time. No one could possibly know what goes on in there.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.