Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

finding dimes

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #112061
June 9, 2011
8776 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

for the last 3 day  everytime i go out some where i have found a dime and each times tails were up

does this mean anything

thank you in adanvce

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Good luck for tails up!

kandi49's avatar - masked
      georgetown sc
      United States
      Member #112488
      June 20, 2011
      3788 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2011, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

1110 259 863 338 983 331

United States
        Member #112061
        June 9, 2011
        8776 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

1110 259 863 338 983 331

thank you dbello and kandi49

have a winning day!!!!Dance

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6878 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Mrcoco5,

It has sure been raining money lately. Money rain for you means something more than money to me.  But I am not a pro - Do this for fun.

Thought of a few things.

Number one: Those who watch over you from heavens above -  Are very humorous and they want to communicate with you in that way. They wanted you to find dimes repeatedly for some reason. What is on the face of a dime?

FDR= Franklin D. Roosevelt=also the first letters of find dimes repeatedly = No. 32 President. = 32 pair

2nd thing: You are very lucky already: by your birthday, you have two single digits of 2 

Cancerian's good number is a 2 : When doing things find a 2... Like example if your address has a 2 then that's a plus for you, envelope number 2, 2nd day of the week to do things of major importance.

3rd: I thought of rain: Your money was in dimes not pennies.. Huge difference. Single digit 6: 132 number for rain ...there is the 32 again...

4th: But what I heard and thought most of all was a Birthday.....

But it not about your birthday it is someone's that is close to you: IF married husband's b-day meaning: abundant means, Children's b-days meaning: approaching money Single digit 6; 231

Notice so far: 1 2 3 ..for the three days in a row...

5th Sunrise is important to you: It's in your signature: Single digit 3 Number for sunrise: 912 meaning success in money matters ..Thinking you do best in morning hours by a window (have to notice the sunrise) when doing your numbers. 9132 combined

6th..Full moon times provides more hits when playing the lotto...which I gather you are very successfully with the game.

7th: October 23rd would be high frequency day for you...Luck would be more abundant.

From all of the above: I hope something comes to mind...hearing birthday most of all.

All the best...

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
            Member #112061
            June 9, 2011
            8776 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Mrcoco5,

It has sure been raining money lately. Money rain for you means something more than money to me.  But I am not a pro - Do this for fun.

Thought of a few things.

Number one: Those who watch over you from heavens above -  Are very humorous and they want to communicate with you in that way. They wanted you to find dimes repeatedly for some reason. What is on the face of a dime?

FDR= Franklin D. Roosevelt=also the first letters of find dimes repeatedly = No. 32 President. = 32 pair

2nd thing: You are very lucky already: by your birthday, you have two single digits of 2 

Cancerian's good number is a 2 : When doing things find a 2... Like example if your address has a 2 then that's a plus for you, envelope number 2, 2nd day of the week to do things of major importance.

3rd: I thought of rain: Your money was in dimes not pennies.. Huge difference. Single digit 6: 132 number for rain ...there is the 32 again...

4th: But what I heard and thought most of all was a Birthday.....

But it not about your birthday it is someone's that is close to you: IF married husband's b-day meaning: abundant means, Children's b-days meaning: approaching money Single digit 6; 231

Notice so far: 1 2 3 ..for the three days in a row...

5th Sunrise is important to you: It's in your signature: Single digit 3 Number for sunrise: 912 meaning success in money matters ..Thinking you do best in morning hours by a window (have to notice the sunrise) when doing your numbers. 9132 combined

6th..Full moon times provides more hits when playing the lotto...which I gather you are very successfully with the game.

7th: October 23rd would be high frequency day for you...Luck would be more abundant.

From all of the above: I hope something comes to mind...hearing birthday most of all.

All the best...

Thank you so very much for your very detail post,I love the sunrise cause t me it means a new day new beginning and a chance to start new

and also my favor number is 13

again thank you so much

have a wonderful eveningDance

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4508 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey mrcoco,

During these distressing times reminds me of a story John F Rockerfeller & his dimes. During the depression John D would carry rolls of newly minted dimes and would hand them out 'for luck' to folk down on their luck as a lucky token to change their luck. Once after a public speech he was seen on his hands & knees looking for a dime that was droped & he didn't want to let that good luck charm opportunity to roll away!

Wishing Fortuna to come your way with each new sunrise or vibrating shininy dime Wink

EddessaKnight Note

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2011, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey mrcoco,

During these distressing times reminds me of a story John F Rockerfeller & his dimes. During the depression John D would carry rolls of newly minted dimes and would hand them out 'for luck' to folk down on their luck as a lucky token to change their luck. Once after a public speech he was seen on his hands & knees looking for a dime that was droped & he didn't want to let that good luck charm opportunity to roll away!

Wishing Fortuna to come your way with each new sunrise or vibrating shininy dime Wink

EddessaKnight Note

010 everytime i find money i know it is on the way LOL, find the year of the president that is on the dime, you could play that as well money is 357,567 too

good luck

DG