Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How are you creating your lotto system ?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1184 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Are you creating your lottery system based on how you think it should work or what wins?

Are you creating your lottery system in your own image?

Are you creating your lottery system on your perceptions rather than facts?

Are you looking at only one point of view to determine the structure of a winning system?

In the end, does your system require that your final lottery pick is determined on how you feel rather than just the pure facts?

I only bring up these questions, because I sometimes question the foundations on which some of systems presented at the LP are based on.

All comments are welcome. *S*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12726 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Are you creating your lottery system based on how you think it should work or what wins?

Are you looking at only one point of view to determine the structure of a winning system?

In the end, does your system require that your final lottery pick is determined on how you feel rather than just the pure facts?

I only bring up these questions, because I sometimes question the foundations on which some of systems presented at the LP are based on.

My system works on all game formats ......  It's that simple !!! I've had many wins ... I noticed that to many on LP are using the same ideas or principles for their sysytems . It was time to go outside the Normal Box of Lottery game systems .

CW4

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
      Tn
      United States
      Member #54963
      September 4, 2007
      1164 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

My system works on all game formats ......  It's that simple !!! I've had many wins ... I noticed that to many on LP are using the same ideas or principles for their sysytems . It was time to go outside the Normal Box of Lottery game systems .

CW4

And Kudos to you Cajun!!!! Looking forward to being one of the many winners with the help of any of your systems!!! Patiently waiting! Da Boot........Big Smile

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

FL
        United States
        Member #93841
        July 8, 2010
        576 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2011, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Great Topic!!!

I've created different systems some use more logic and others are just me trying to be creative.

I believe there is more value in the system that includes facts, because the lottery games maybe random but that random still has it's own set of rules that it follows.

There isn't one set of number possibilities, it's more like a group of numbers...atleast that is what I think.

While I look for creating a better system, I move in different directions looking at other ideas that have nothing to do with facts.  But those systems are just for fun and i think sometimes; what if I find the games pattern using something I created for fun........

The system I've been working on for the past few months now uses a combination of patterns that I look for....these patterns were created by me because it's a mixture of hot/cold/position, so it's a manipulated by me.  But the outcome has it's own facts...  I don't think i'm explaining it right.  I'll see if I can post a picture of what I mean.

The journey is to find what works to make a good amount of $$$$$....If I made something for fun and it works, I will keep heading in that direction. Who wouldn't?

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11115 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Sometimes its what people "perceive" that wins.  I've bought state of the art software from several vendors and most just give endless charts,graphs and tons of numbers, but hardly any winners.   I think a lot of the systems in the lottery market started out from ideas and trial and error.  Not every sytem works for every state.  If there is a rigid structure then there is no room for improvement.  I think these systems are great and this is what this site is all about!  And, I agree with CW4 to go outside the box of normal  lotto systems.

US Flag

FL
            United States
            Member #93841
            July 8, 2010
            576 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Great Topic!!!

I've created different systems some use more logic and others are just me trying to be creative.

I believe there is more value in the system that includes facts, because the lottery games maybe random but that random still has it's own set of rules that it follows.

There isn't one set of number possibilities, it's more like a group of numbers...atleast that is what I think.

While I look for creating a better system, I move in different directions looking at other ideas that have nothing to do with facts.  But those systems are just for fun and i think sometimes; what if I find the games pattern using something I created for fun........

The system I've been working on for the past few months now uses a combination of patterns that I look for....these patterns were created by me because it's a mixture of hot/cold/position, so it's a manipulated by me.  But the outcome has it's own facts...  I don't think i'm explaining it right.  I'll see if I can post a picture of what I mean.

The journey is to find what works to make a good amount of $$$$$....If I made something for fun and it works, I will keep heading in that direction. Who wouldn't?

Here is the picture I was talking about.....

The information is for FL midday(column 1) and FL Evening(column 2)

Then Column 3-12 are the digits  0-9

Green is the Midday draw

Light Blue is the Evening draw

Yellow means the draw had a common number

I manipulate the order the numbers appear. But there are facts involved

The image explains what I mean....

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11115 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Here is the picture I was talking about.....

The information is for FL midday(column 1) and FL Evening(column 2)

Then Column 3-12 are the digits  0-9

Green is the Midday draw

Light Blue is the Evening draw

Yellow means the draw had a common number

I manipulate the order the numbers appear. But there are facts involved

The image explains what I mean....

This chart kind of resembles a majic or hall chart.  Is it working for you and are you hitting with it?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2011, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

On any drawing one ball probably doesn't have much to do with any other ball that came out or that didn't and the balls that came out or that didn't on a drawing might not have much to do with those from any other drawing past or future yet to come.

It seems to me that the only thing that relates or that ties them are statistics.

One ball is about the same as any other one, so What statistics? We have to give the ball characteristics as they don't seem to have any, we give them numbers and that is a start.

The charcteristics are artificial, kind of make believe things and we base our stats on them make believe things, we build up from nothing into make believe something patterns and stats and then we talk about logic.

Let us not forget that neither one draw nor one ball doesn't have anything to do with any other one, the logic here is that it is not possible to predict lottery draws.

So prediction then might be based on stats which are based characteristics which are based on make believe things that start from nothing that is from round white balls and all balls look and feel the same.

So prediction doesn't have to be logical, but on what appears to be logical according to stats which have their origin in make believe characteristics.

Yet that is all that we have to go on from and it does work up to a point, after all the draws should be unpredictable and there is a predictability that goes beyond what "random chance" would give, but this might be true only of those few who do a lot of study of the patterns and their stats and who know how to interpret them more or less right and who also know what prediction is all about and even then they might have to wait untill the stats show that there is a better chance of predicting right and can't win all of the time.

That is what I think, but I am not sure if I am right, but I do think that the lottery is very unpredictable, but not 100% unpredictable, I do also think that it  maybe might be more predictable, but those who draw the numbers have money interest in the game, that is, is in their interest that not too many people win and also that nobody wins too much and too often and they use computers and stop the sale of numbers long before the draws and make pre-draws, I always thought that if a lot of money is involved nothing might be impossible to those who manage the drawings, but I might just be paranoid and or crazy so never mind that portion of the post.

Some years ago I made a pick 3 straight prediction in which I posted fewer than 200 straight numbers and the winning pick 3 number was there among those 100+ numbers FIVE TIMES, 1 time straight and 4 times boxed, Was that by chance? Perhaps, it is possible, but I think that it was by good prediction technique, maybe I took the Texas lottery unawares, after all, I have never made that many straight pick 3 predictions, but Who knows?

The point is that I have before talked about "Prediction Logic", but there might be no "True" logic to lottery prediction, it might just be a sort of make believe logic.

Crazy as I might be, I would like to think that I have helped some those who try to predict the lottery draws or at least on the pick 3 game, I had a "Hand" on the making of several lottery softwares.

Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                  Member #5599
                  July 13, 2004
                  1184 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. *S*

When I started this post, the intent was for people to step back for a second look at what they were doing and how they are doing it. It is easy to get locked into a mindset.

Cajun - I think we all would like to see more if what you do if you are willing. I've had several wins also, but am a long way from being able to make a living from it. And you?

Teamprofit - Thanks for the compliment. I agree with alot of what you are saying. Especially the part about working with groups.

Lakerben - If you consider that there are differnet degrees of rigidity, perhaps the amount of rigidity that is applied could be based on winning performance. And yes, start out of the box, but track the results and let perfomance be the basis of whether or not to stick with a system approach.

As you can probably guess, I'm very much into tracking. Start with an idea (hopefully historically/mathematically based) and let the math take over. You don't have to be a degreed mathematician for simple tracking. For me, this is the one thing that has increased my wins more so than anything else.

Perhaps someone has a different/ better way.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11115 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Hi,

When I started this post, the intent was for people to step back for a second look at what they were doing and how they are doing it. It is easy to get locked into a mindset.

Cajun - I think we all would like to see more if what you do if you are willing. I've had several wins also, but am a long way from being able to make a living from it. And you?

Teamprofit - Thanks for the compliment. I agree with alot of what you are saying. Especially the part about working with groups.

Lakerben - If you consider that there are differnet degrees of rigidity, perhaps the amount of rigidity that is applied could be based on winning performance. And yes, start out of the box, but track the results and let perfomance be the basis of whether or not to stick with a system approach.

As you can probably guess, I'm very much into tracking. Start with an idea (hopefully historically/mathematically based) and let the math take over. You don't have to be a degreed mathematician for simple tracking. For me, this is the one thing that has increased my wins more so than anything else.

I'm going for the MM and powerball bigger wins like everyone else, and then I'll  probably take off and travel.  I've tracked like you said and just missed the big one by one number in Texas back in the 90's.  MY methods are different than most and are  based on math instead of churning out large groups of numbers.  I let the calculator do the work.  Its gambling and nothing is a sure thing.  Some people here in town bet the ponies, I bet the lotto.  However, when /if  I win big I'm going to the track and have a prime rib and enjoy the races.

Sad Cheers

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2011, 1:03 am - IP Logged

This chart kind of resembles a majic or hall chart.  Is it working for you and are you hitting with it?

The chart is just the midday draw and evening draws with the hot/cold method with a twist I created.  I just highlighted the numbers that came out for each draw.

The chart helps me see the movement of the numbers as each draw goes by...I hit a few times with it(about 3 times out of 5 tries) because the patterns are really good at repeating, but each time I used the information differently.  Trying different things to see what works best.

It was not until about three days ago that I thought of a perfect way to use this information...I've been setting it up so I haven't played using the new method yet.  I attempted to test drive a piece of the idea today in the pick 4 forum for FL but the numbers i choose did not come out(I was either off by one or off by the mirror). I found a way to fix that though......

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11115 Posts
                        Posted: October 12, 2011, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hi,

A second look?  Well, I have spent many hours of my free time working on developing math formulas or techniques that will help myself and members  on this board.  These have proven to work .  Since you have doubts, then pull up the NM p3 history and backtest for yourself if you are able to.  These methods have few numbers that prove to be inexpensive to play with instead of large pool of numbers.  On the contrary, I have a few programs that can't replicate a winner when backtesting as good as my methods.  In addition, I got a pm from a member who is working on a program with the methods that I posted on the  different look thread.    If the program is finished and/or posted I'm sure you will benefit from its use like you have from other people's work. 

What have you contributed to this forum except sarcasm?  I've seen this before people who put down other people's efforts and yet post nothing of their own.  Climb down from your lofty perch and contribute instead of running down other people's efforts.

Hiding Behind Computer

United States
                          Member #5599
                          July 13, 2004
                          1184 Posts
                          Posted: October 12, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

All I am doing is giving a different point of view. Nothing more. I'm sorry if you view it as a personnal attack. Nothing could be farther from the truth. By the way, I don't play P3, my systems are different than anything that is posted here, and my intent is to enhance other peoples systems rather than to dimish them. Then again, I guess we all have a pearch that we sit on. *L*

Best of luck.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11115 Posts
                            Posted: October 12, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

All I am doing is giving a different point of view. Nothing more. I'm sorry if you view it as a personnal attack. Nothing could be farther from the truth. By the way, I don't play P3, my systems are different than anything that is posted here, and my intent is to enhance other peoples systems rather than to dimish them. Then again, I guess we all have a pearch that we sit on. *L*

Best of luck.

Don't worry about it .  You made your point.

peace/

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: October 12, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Best of luck.

You should have expected someone to take offense at any comments that weren't congratulatory even if you never used or plan to use their system.  Systems posted at LP may give others ideas for designing their own system but are seldom of any use to anyone other than their designers because of their uniqueness.

I too have a lottery system I've developed over the years which I posted a year ago.  I continue to make changes to it and have yet to win a jackpot or more than I spend but I keep trying.  Improving my system and trying to win a jackpot has become an enjoyable hobby which is plenty for my efforts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking