Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Meet lp members offline??

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
Member #19982
August 9, 2005
226 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2011, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Would you like to meet other lp members offline?

When I have met other players at the store --people were either rude or acted that there methods are like a super secret.

I have had few useful disscussions with employees at stores.

Sometimes lp members are open with there ideas but are we all working alone?

Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

tiggs has met one person from the LP and that as sully16...tiggs and The Brain are glad we did as she is a real sweetheart..She is just like her post...nice..

Pure luck

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22861 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2011, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Maybe rude could have been confused with one not knowing what to say exactly.

Maybe the hush hush on the top secret method was something similar or due to wrong place, wrong

time.

Posters have different styles. Some will put some numbers up and never tell you how they got them.

Some will show every process they have for coming to a number and explain to anyone who asks.

Most just post and hope...some post and win...some post and win all the time lol!

I guess if you're in to combining systems or using what seems to be working for someone all the time

then if they don't start 'singing' I guess that's a problem for some.

I just never asked anyone what they do to come up with their numbers. I guess I just appreciate that

they contribute at all.

Look at it this way...more systems, more work...but will there be more wins? It's nice to test but I

think that anyone's personal system can't easily be explained all of the time...maybe that's confused

too for being snooty. I think the majority that post here are helpful and giving. It all depends on what

you want I suppose.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

When I have met other players at the store --people were either rude or acted that there methods are like a super secret.

Hawk

It works in reverse too: I've met other Lottery Players at the Store: After mentioning LP in conversation: They became LP Members too! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Hampton Roads
          United States
          Member #114679
          August 5, 2011
          467 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2011, 8:46 am - IP Logged

That's true for me to Raven. I meet people and tell them about LP - would be nice to get a referral reward - if not cash, then free membership.

LUCKYDOC,

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49642 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

That's true for me to Raven. I meet people and tell them about LP - would be nice to get a referral reward - if not cash, then free membership.

I Agree!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Hawk

As heated as some of the threads get, it's probably safer to just meet online. Confused

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                Delco PA
                United States
                Member #80104
                September 16, 2009
                194 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

online games like pick 3 and 4 etc... info can be shared, but scratch offs are different. When scratch off players are in the store. Its competition because whoever grabs the lucky ticket ( if there is one) is looked upon with envy.

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

online games like pick 3 and 4 etc... info can be shared, but scratch offs are different. When scratch off players are in the store. Its competition because whoever grabs the lucky ticket ( if there is one) is looked upon with envy.

GOOD POINT!!!!!!  other players --->Hit With Stick<--- you winning on scratch offs!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I've never had any kind of a problem when meeting people offline.

Except for those few times when I thought that they had the secret code and wouldn't give it to me.

I mean afterall, people should be more neighborly when you ask them to share their secret code.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40299 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

tiggs has met one person from the LP and that as sully16...tiggs and The Brain are glad we did as she is a real sweetheart..She is just like her post...nice..

Embarassed Thank you, Tiggs and the brain a real sweethearts also.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4523 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Maybe rude could have been confused with one not knowing what to say exactly.

Maybe the hush hush on the top secret method was something similar or due to wrong place, wrong

time.

Posters have different styles. Some will put some numbers up and never tell you how they got them.

Some will show every process they have for coming to a number and explain to anyone who asks.

Most just post and hope...some post and win...some post and win all the time lol!

I guess if you're in to combining systems or using what seems to be working for someone all the time

then if they don't start 'singing' I guess that's a problem for some.

I just never asked anyone what they do to come up with their numbers. I guess I just appreciate that

they contribute at all.

Look at it this way...more systems, more work...but will there be more wins? It's nice to test but I

think that anyone's personal system can't easily be explained all of the time...maybe that's confused

too for being snooty. I think the majority that post here are helpful and giving. It all depends on what

you want I suppose.

Posted in the wrong area or else this person has some good smoke going and needs to share it with the rest of LP.

On topic: Yes I have met a few LP's ironically some are more WOW personality offline then online. Its a matter of accepting folks for who they are and not the persona conveyed on here most times. I doubt highly that some would be so rude as they are here....the monitor is a secret shield for them .....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2011, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I've never had any kind of a problem when meeting people offline.

Except for those few times when I thought that they had the secret code and wouldn't give it to me.

I mean afterall, people should be more neighborly when you ask them to share their secret code.

:/

Pure luck

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Embarassed Thank you, Tiggs and the brain a real sweethearts also.

But your a lot sweeter sully..much sweeter...

Pure luck

Baton Rouge, LA
                              United States
                              Member #4602
                              May 7, 2004
                              699 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

It might be fun to meet some of the members offline.  I've never really talked to other players while in line at the store.  Most I run into just buy quickpicks.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"