Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The In-Between Filters a new way of filtering using the same old regular filters, by Lantern.

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

What we are dealing with here are  the "Vertical Widths" and converting or making them into other filter patterns such as High-Low, Even-Odd and In-Out.

------------------

There are "Depths" or "Deep Levels" of filtration, but then things get so complicated that only somebody very good at Math and computer programming might be able to do the suff with a special made computer program.

I was exploring one or two of those such things once long ago, and even I hardly undertood how to work the filter stuff out, it is and was a stuff of "Filters Inside filters" or filters from filters, the making of more filters with filters, a sort of very hard to do "Compound Filtration" very hard to keep track of things and the deeper the compound filtration level the harder, it can make a sane person go crazy trying to figure things out, requires a HIGH level of understanding and concentration.

I think Teamprofit can handle it.

FL
    United States
    Member #93841
    July 8, 2010
    576 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

"We are finished doing the computation of the filter digits for that part of the list of 10 past draws.

These are the filter digits for each straight position:

0 1 X 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X 0 1 2 3 4 5 6

The next draws was:

Sat, Oct 08, 2011    4-8-8

So that filtration worked OK."

Thanks for your explanation however, I still do not understand how the 488 is reached from the digits you posted.

Your help would be appreciated.

web

Lantern,

I believe I finally got it..

Webexpress, you do not play them numbers the in-between filter produces, you filter those straight numbers out.

To cause less confusion lantern I believe you should jot down the numbers that you keep.

Like instead of...

it should be this....

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 X 8 9 X 7 8 9

This way you know which numbers to wheel to get a win.  You can focus more on what to play than on what not play.

I'm gonna read the whole thread once over to make sure I got everything and I will start to work on adding the changes tonight when I have some more time.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

FL
      United States
      Member #93841
      July 8, 2010
      576 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

Webexpress, you do not play them numbers the in-between filter produces, you filter those straight numbers out.

To cause less confusion lantern I believe you should jot down the numbers that you keep.

Like instead of...

it should be this....

This way you know which numbers to wheel to get a win.  You can focus more on what to play than on what not play.

I'm gonna read the whole thread once over to make sure I got everything and I will start to work on adding the changes tonight when I have some more time.

Now I see why you have to jot down which numbers to filter out....

Anyone reading this thread forget that I commented about writing only the numbers you keep.  This will make you remove the winning straight combo sometimes

Keep the original format and wheel the numbers together to see which combos not to play

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

FL
        United States
        Member #93841
        July 8, 2010
        576 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Are we breaking the lottery yet?

It uses 2 past draws for the making of each of the patterns.

From last to next draw.

New Mexico 10 last pick 3 draws:

Fri, Oct 14, 2011    9-9-2
        Thu, Oct 13, 2011    3-9-5
        Wed, Oct 12, 2011    1-0-8
        Tue, Oct 11, 2011    0-4-7
        Mon, Oct 10, 2011    7-8-7
        Sat, Oct 08, 2011    9-6-0
        Fri, Oct 07, 2011    7-7-0
        Thu, Oct 06, 2011    0-8-3
        Wed, Oct 05, 2011    4-2-0
        Tue, Oct 04, 2011    8-6-1

=============================

Part 1 set-up

.....................6-0-3
        .....................2-9-3
        .....................1-4-1
        .....................7-4-0
        .....................2-2-7
        .....................2-1-0
        .....................7-1-3
        .....................4-6-3
        .....................4-4-1

==========================

Part 2 now use any of your old filters such as High-Low, Even-Odd, In-Out, Sums, LDR, Root, Etc.

Next High-Low

.....................6-0-3 HLL
        .....................2-9-3 LHL
        .....................1-4-1 LLL
        .....................7-4-0 HLL
        .....................2-2-7 LLH
        .....................2-1-0 LLL
        .....................7-1-3 HLL
        .....................4-6-3 LHL
        .....................4-4-1 LLL

---------------------------

Part 3

An example use:

.....................4-4-1 LLL

There LLL =  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 X 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 X 0 1 2 3 4 Filter Out

Thu, Oct 06, 2011    0-8-3 Came out next so the filter worked OK.

--------------------

Another sample:

.....................4-6-3 LHL

There LHL =  0 1 2 3 4 X 0 1 2 3 X 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Filter Out

Fri, Oct 07, 2011    7-7-0 Came out next so the filter worked OK.

-----------------

It is more complicated to use, yes.

If I make mistakes and I might let me know!

--------------------

Another sample:

.....................7-1-3 HLL

There HLL =  0 1 2 X 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 X 0 1 2 3 4 Filter Out

Sat, Oct 08, 2011    9-6-0 Came out next so the filter worked OK.

------------------------------

Before I show more I need to know if there are any mistakes there or not and if everybody understands or not?

Please download the spreadsheet since I will be making the new changes to it so I will remove the editing option.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuSMTjqZcwpjdHNGbVViTlVONkJBbmhjNlRtb2xRY3c&hl=en_US

United States
          Member #111020
          May 17, 2011
          882 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

Like instead of...

it should be this....

Ok, thanks, that makes sense.

web

United States
            Member #111020
            May 17, 2011
            882 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It won't allow me to enter any data, any suggestions?

FL
              United States
              Member #93841
              July 8, 2010
              576 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It won't allow me to enter any data, any suggestions?

Download the sheet, I blocked it from any editing because I will be updating it to enter this new filter.

United States
                Member #111020
                May 17, 2011
                882 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so editing to place in my info is not available yet, thanks.

FL
                  United States
                  Member #93841
                  July 8, 2010
                  576 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

What we are dealing with here are  the "Vertical Widths" and converting or making them into other filter patterns such as High-Low, Even-Odd and In-Out.

------------------

There are "Depths" or "Deep Levels" of filtration, but then things get so complicated that only somebody very good at Math and computer programming might be able to do the suff with a special made computer program.

I was exploring one or two of those such things once long ago, and even I hardly undertood how to work the filter stuff out, it is and was a stuff of "Filters Inside filters" or filters from filters, the making of more filters with filters, a sort of very hard to do "Compound Filtration" very hard to keep track of things and the deeper the compound filtration level the harder, it can make a sane person go crazy trying to figure things out, requires a HIGH level of understanding and concentration.

This is why it's good to use programs to do all the dirty work lol...

Once you set everything the way you want, the program/computer/spreadsheet/system/whatever it is will do what you programmed it to do.  This is why i'm dying to learn real programming, because using spreadsheets limit many things from getting done.

Anyways, I'm almost done updating the spreadsheet using high/low filter...It looks good, you can catch a lot of str8 hits with the right filtering.

Very nice system Lantern, Thanks for sharing this....many people would not have chosen to put this up here and would have kept it to themselves :)

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

"We are finished doing the computation of the filter digits for that part of the list of 10 past draws.

These are the filter digits for each straight position:

The next draws was:

Sat, Oct 08, 2011    4-8-8

So that filtration worked OK."

Thanks for your explanation however, I still do not understand how the 488 is reached from the digits you posted.

Your help would be appreciated.

web

Very sorry, but I had a few things to do earlier today.

These are the last 10 draws for the Florida Midday Pick 3

Sat, Oct 15, 2011    5-5-0
                    Fri, Oct 14, 2011    2-3-3
                    Thu, Oct 13, 2011    1-0-9
                    Wed, Oct 12, 2011    7-8-5
                    Tue, Oct 11, 2011    3-2-6
                    Mon, Oct 10, 2011    6-5-3
                    Sun, Oct 09, 2011    3-4-9
                    Sat, Oct 08, 2011    4-8-8 This was the future to come out next winning number.
                    Fri, Oct 07, 2011    6-3-2 Working draws that we did, for the 8 Oct next draw.
                    Thu, Oct 06, 2011    1-5-0

-------------------------------

We were checking the In-Between filtration system "On Paper on past draws" before trying it out for real and at least that time it worked out OK.

It should work OK very often I think.The patterns already showed that.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

The Spreadsheet has been updated

Here is the link....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuSMTjqZcwpjdEc4a3Boc2hCbHd4eWZ1dFZ1VHR3WEE&hl=en_US

Please download the sheet because I will be removing the editing options soon.

I am testing florida eve tonight, here is the result from the sheet

X01234    X23456789    X0123456

Remember when you wheel the numbers, those are the numbers to not play.

so you have to combine this with any other system you are using.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Now I see why you have to jot down which numbers to filter out....

Anyone reading this thread forget that I commented about writing only the numbers you keep.  This will make you remove the winning straight combo sometimes

Keep the original format and wheel the numbers together to see which combos not to play

That is right now, now you seem to know why, you seem to now understand.

If more help is needed let me know, I will try to explain, the part that would be very very dificult to try to explain would be  the use of the Sums LDRs and Roots, only person to person or by voice talk, I might have a chance of being able to explain those, but as I am more or less good at explaining things there is some chance that maybe I could do it by posting here as I am doing now, but having the High-Low, Even-Odd and In-Out would be good enough help.

By the way don't dismiss the first 2 filters from the other thread the 0 - + filters, now that I corrected the problem with the 0 - and the 9 +, it will probably work OK and also be a very good filtration system to have and use.

FL
                          United States
                          Member #93841
                          July 8, 2010
                          576 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

That is right now, now you seem to know why, you seem to now understand.

If more help is needed let me know, I will try to explain, the part that would be very very dificult to try to explain would be  the use of the Sums LDRs and Roots, only person to person or by voice talk, I might have a chance of being able to explain those, but as I am more or less good at explaining things there is some chance that maybe I could do it by posting here as I am doing now, but having the High-Low, Even-Odd and In-Out would be good enough help.

By the way don't dismiss the first 2 filters from the other thread the 0 - + filters, now that I corrected the problem with the 0 - and the 9 +, it will probably work OK and also be a very good filtration system to have and use.

I only updated the High/Low for now......I will look into adding the even/odd and in/out sometime this week.  In mean time please use examples with the other filters so that when I do update it, I understand how everything should work out.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I only updated the High/Low for now......I will look into adding the even/odd and in/out sometime this week.  In mean time please use examples with the other filters so that when I do update it, I understand how everything should work out.

TP

OK and thanks, by the way the X before the digits on the spreadsheet might not be needed, unless it is needed there for something (?).

And I wonder if I am the only one to get the Data might be lost error and there is data lost as this is what it shows:

Enter Last 30 draws in column B - most recent draw on the topPosition 1Position 2Position 3
                            1409+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            2213+-0#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            343-+0#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            4223+++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            510---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            6459+++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            7242---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            85660++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            9545++-#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            10408+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            11149-++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            12411+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            13349+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            14284---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            15896++-#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            16407+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            17326--+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            18445+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            19291-++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            20950+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            21472-++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            22720+-0#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            23290-+-#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            24482+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            25930++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            2632---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            272870++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            28266+0+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                            2965-+-#N/A#N/A#N/A

FL
                              United States
                              Member #93841
                              July 8, 2010
                              576 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

TP

OK and thanks, by the way the X before the digits on the spreadsheet might not be needed, unless it is needed there for something (?).

And I wonder if I am the only one to get the Data might be lost error and there is data lost as this is what it shows:

Enter Last 30 draws in column B - most recent draw on the topPosition 1Position 2Position 3
                              1409+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              2213+-0#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              343-+0#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              4223+++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              510---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              6459+++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              7242---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              85660++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              9545++-#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              10408+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              11149-++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              12411+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              13349+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              14284---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              15896++-#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              16407+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              17326--+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              18445+-+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              19291-++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              20950+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              21472-++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              22720+-0#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              23290-+-#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              24482+--#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              25930++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              2632---#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              272870++#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              28266+0+#N/A#N/A#N/A
                              2965-+-#N/A#N/A#N/A

I see the problem...I used long formulas to get the information done, excel 2003 does not support nesting for more than 7 formulas at a time.  I went past that number.

For now use the spreadsheet online while I get that fixed.