Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Somethings the USA and the world should do...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

You know something the USA and the world should do??? I think is after  or 6pm or 10pm there is no more lottery tickets beign sold…you know those candy vending machines or soda vending machines they sell in the USA??? Well the USA and the world should have only those machines selling Pick3 pairs for 50 cents, for people that from: 6pm or 10pm to 7am want to buy Pick3 pairs lottery tickets…They should have those machines all over the country/states…The USA will make like: $500,000 to $3 Million dollars every year extra from that per state…

The USA will make like: $25 Million to $150 Million dollars every year from it....Every country in the world can do it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

God I wish I could understand pumpi he's such a GENIUS!!!!...

Pure luck