Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

understanding of the lottery and number sequencing

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by skypekaitas6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #112087
June 10, 2011
152 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

hello all my name is gary and i am currently a senior at marygrove college in michigan. my major is mathematics and i thank God for finding this post!!! everyone knows that most college students have no money. hahaha. i was wondering if you all could help me learn how you figure out your systems. i should be able to figure things out relatively fast being that i have a strong mathematical background. maybe i can assist someone or go into further depths of mathematical sequencing of numbers. im just a young man trying to get some extra pocket money. i could start paying off my school loans, put gas in my car, give to my family and friends who need it most, and give to church. i am open to all suggestions and i am ready to learn the "game" of MI lottery. P.S. I am currently at an "A" in my calculus 3 class and i am a part time student so i have lots of free time being that i dont work either :@(  I hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck to all!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2011, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Wait until you have a job and earning some money before you start playing lotteries or you'll be even more broke than you are now.  Good luck getting an education.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49618 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

hello all my name is gary and i am currently a senior at marygrove college in michigan. my major is mathematics and i thank God for finding this post!!! everyone knows that most college students have no money. hahaha. i was wondering if you all could help me learn how you figure out your systems. i should be able to figure things out relatively fast being that i have a strong mathematical background. maybe i can assist someone or go into further depths of mathematical sequencing of numbers. im just a young man trying to get some extra pocket money. i could start paying off my school loans, put gas in my car, give to my family and friends who need it most, and give to church. i am open to all suggestions and i am ready to learn the "game" of MI lottery. P.S. I am currently at an "A" in my calculus 3 class and i am a part time student so i have lots of free time being that i dont work either :@(  I hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck to all!!!

Welcome to Lottery Post!

Mathematics is used in Calculations, but Physics is what determines the Flight of a Ball whirling around in an Air Chamber. (The Numbers Drawn are only Labels that Denote one ball from another!)

You might say Physics is the Practical Application of Mathematics...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #112087
        June 10, 2011
        152 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

so my math credentials are useless for the lottery?

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Slow down Gary. First become a student of the game you plan on playing.  The forums here Will help you. Before you do anything involing betting,

prepare yourself.  Study Study Study. YOUR math Will HELP You. However it will not come over night. To begin, go to the  Mathematics forum and read the threads

and converse with the many players here  who love math and apply it where it is effective.  Keep asking the questions  and research methods that do work.

Welcome to Lottery post, give it time and Most important believe. Raven is spot on with those comments. History of past  numbers will serve you well.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4852 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Well you could check out the math forum here on LP. Cracking the pick3  is not easy, if it is even possible. All of us have been trying for years. Some have more success than others. Playing the lottery can very easily become a part time "job" where you don't always get paid, but I believe most people here would not call it that. It's a challenge and fun no doubt about that, but it takes a lot of work and time and money to play. And winning is not guarenteed. Get your degree, find yourself a good job and pay off your students debts first. The lottery will always be here, you have plenty of time. But if you do play, play on paper only untill you develope a system that works for you. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2011, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Well you could go go work for a lottery and help them develop more games that can't be beat consistently.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40293 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2011, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, good luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post g-rock313 and Best of Luck to you!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1527 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Hello Gary, and welcome to the Lottery Post.

All the advice above is great. Take it to heart. Those members have years of experience and have seen much. Only thing I would add if you choose to go deeper into the lottery is to keep a few things in mind....

First, congrats on scoring an "A" in your calculus class. Its great you are learning the nuts and bolts science of math. Remember though, that while math is a science, its also an art, and that numbers while having quantity have quality as well. To get a better grasp of what I mean, do some light readings of people past and present who in their mathematical forays, have combined various disciplines like art, philosophy, physics, mysticism(or lets say non-linear approaches, to make it more palatable), religion, biology, architecture and etc... in their works. It may help stimulate your mind to  think of math in other non-traditional ways and take what may seem like obtuse, disparate and dissonant topics and try to see the logic in them.

Secondly, I would humbly suggest you start your lottery journey in the Pick 3 games and build from there. Even if you don't have the Pick 3 in your state, choose another state with mechanically drawn lottery draws, and begin to play to get a feel for how numbers "bounce" when you put them through your equations. If you weren't mathematically inclined, you wouldn't have to use math to help you. But being that math is your  forte...

Thirdly, we know all math can be distilled to simple arithmetic, so one need not feel like only the most complex equation will help you in the lottery. The strength or applicablity of an equation is only as good as the contextual substrate. But nevertheless, numbers are very resonant. So no matter how simple or complex your math is, you may begin to see correspondences between your workouts and the draw results. The next challenge is to learn how to INTERPRET what your workouts are producing within the CONFINES or context of what you're specifically creating.  For example, while 2 + 2 is known to equal 4, my particular system may be giving me a 22. Normally one would assume that 22 is wrong. Well, not neccessarily, it depends on the limitations and attributes of my methods. And based on those limitations, what I have created is not able to give me a 4, but numbers are so resonant that even given the confines of my methods, it will do its best to give me a 4 in the form of a 22. It comes out "irrationally". But as we know, its our limited techniques that are irrational and the numbers are doing their best to HELP YOU OUT...All this to say, be aware of the logic and the flow of numbers in your own particular  methods and systems. It may function very differently from the linear approaches you learned or are learning in school. I'm quite convinced that people often have the "right answer" in their workouts. Its just that they don't see it clearly, nor see the whole picture.

I hope what I said wasn't too esoteric to be palatable and useful. Esoteric ideas initially help me conceptually, and then my job is to I take it from "above" and bring it "below" to a tangible form.

Lastly, Unless they're some LP members who in your opinion are good predictors, and whose numbers you can really afford to play conservatively, you may want to just study the lottery for a good while and play only on paper in the meantime. 

I wish you the very best in school.

Take care,
                      Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11115 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

What is the intergral of the p3 number 671?   

Can you show me the intergrals and derivitives of these numbers?  I'll use them in a list and see if they hit. And, can these numbers be converted of any use in polar and rectangular form?

671=

992=

395=

108=

047=

787=

960=

770=

083=

420=

861=

282=

Thanks!

US Flag

Denmark
                          Member #54508
                          August 21, 2007
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Dear Gary, I am Steve Robertson an Orphan by birth, raised up isolated from the world. When I was of age around 5-6 I am told I only collected the 12 pages of athe calender and after a year was able to instantly answer the day of week of any date. I finally educated myself as a 5th rank marine engineer in merchant navy, 5 ranks below the chief engineer. When I reached the 5th eng. rank, i was severally crippled in an accident at work, and paid a life compensation of over a million dollars. I lived in Denmark and Scandinavia with these funds, and partly invested in Indian Banks overseas. Soon in Denmark I learned of the lottery.  I studied hard for 9 months the patterns of the draws of all lottery games of scandinavia, and made my own discoveries. I also learned the keno.  I began to apply the discoveries. I realised that "everything in the world can be allocated a number, and all facts and crimes etc can be traked back to a combination of numbers, based on this theory, it is possible for mankind to know and do everyting-predict in advance with number technology. i am not aware if i can be famous and explain my discoveries which is enermous to discuss, but i am just reading today here from todd something of numbers can be converted to text, i have not yet gone through that.

After understanding and realising to win the lottery is not impossible but for cetain can win at least 10 times in 100 chances, but burden being money is used and lost in predicting numbers and combinations, and complicated predictions of numbers, i ahd to talk to church members who were mostly form Phillipines in Denmark, they decided to bank on me, and finally at start I won around 12 million US dollars in a span of 3 years and used about 25% of the winning sum to win the money. all the smount was shared with over 1000 members. Later then I was enticed to work for millionares and business enterpreneours who made a 25 year deal understanding me, and a group of 50 members, I opted to them I can for certain in a 25 year period win 1000 million Danish Kroner or euivalent, I started this feat about 19 years ago and so far I have won lotteries like the USA PB, Super ena-Italy, kenos, and euromillions in smaller divisions, and kenos in top divisons and my toal winning money is around 200 million New zealand dollars to date and still working, to win the amount obviosuly around 25% is invested.

my answer to you when studying dont play, if you can aford a dollar a month then just play the same combination every week, for the same lottery draw, as this will help you to win eventually sooner or later, this is the best way to win when one cant or should not paly with money. i know many who have never played lottery but millionares from biusniess only. so please dont think of lottery and being rich, it will never dawn with my expertise, you need a lot of money to loose to win the lottery and there is a big technic to allocate a possible winning numbers in a large combo game, yet many a time one can loose it all, or win it all or part win.

i hope i have assisted you being a top lottery player of the world. i dont believe there is any one on earth who has won like me and who will ever win like me, as some one mentioned here no one will believe you have won