Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Book

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #118056
October 21, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2011, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I'm new here... Wondering if you all know what dream books are the best and where I can purchase them online :)  Thanks... Cant Sleep - West Coast :)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2011, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I'm new here... Wondering if you all know what dream books are the best and where I can purchase them online :)  Thanks... Cant Sleep - West Coast :)

Todd has one the owner of this website go to the Lottery Book Store  on the left of this Page. Maybe you can find some good ones.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2011, 2:50 am - IP Logged

they are usually sold at gas stations corner markets, or ebay you can get cheaper than the company that actually sells them. I use the lotterybible one of the best, three wisee men kansas city kitty the red devil, i found if i have a dream and the lottery bible has it it is on, it doesnt have a whole bunch of pages, but it is well worth the money also you might try to get sneaky petes i have a few friends that swear by it, it gives the rundown for ea no give the four and three ball, the only thing i have a problem with is the shipping price at the actual dealers websites, lucky for me most of them are sold at a mystical shop/lottery place downtown here in columbus..... Good luck there are also a few websites with the lotto books on them that have numbers for ea, but if you want a hard copy you have to pay for it,