Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

accumulating just a lottery income from the other income i have.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CashWinner$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
saiyaloyal's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
hartford CT
United States
Member #118132
October 23, 2011
1 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

hi everyone i glad i found this site to share my feeling s about accumilating a income seperate from my personal income it hard aint it sometimes i dont know what to do because i want to win the lottery so bad that i wind up spending myself into stress which in alregards sucks, let me add that you all on here seem informative about the games and how to manage money and if i did know of a way to seperate my incomes who would listen to me would you listen too me money loves me i do believe this.$!

saiyaloyal

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49615 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

hi everyone i glad i found this site to share my feeling s about accumilating a income seperate from my personal income it hard aint it sometimes i dont know what to do because i want to win the lottery so bad that i wind up spending myself into stress which in alregards sucks, let me add that you all on here seem informative about the games and how to manage money and if i did know of a way to seperate my incomes who would listen to me would you listen too me money loves me i do believe this.$!

It boils down to: Greed vs Self:

Greed: An excessive, selfish desire to have or acquire wealth; avarice.

Avarice: Passion for acquiring and hoarding riches; greed.

Self-control: Effective control over one's own actions or emotions.

Self-knowledge: Awareness of one's own abilities, qualities and shortcomings.

Self-conceit: Too high an opinion of oneself or one's worth.

Self-confessed: Being such by one's own admission; having testified to one's own guilt.

Self-confidence: Confidence in oneself or one's abilities.

Self-conscious: Uncomfortably or unduly conscious of one's appearance or manner; ill at ease.

Self-consistent: In agreement with oneself.

Self-contained: Complete in itself; possessing or displaying self-control.

Self-contradiction: Fact of contradicting or being inconsistent with oneself.

Self-image: A person's conception of himself and his own identity, abilities, worth.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello saiyaloyal,

Welcome to Lottery Post and Best of Luck to You!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

saiyaloyl welcome..Rules are simple..tiggs and ridge get a third of your jackpot..Good luck..Bash...if not oh well..

Pure luck

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

saiyaloyal,

The more non-lottery income your spend on the lottery trying to get a lottery income the broker you are going to be.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #111186
            May 20, 2011
            344 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

It boils down to: Greed vs Self:

Greed: An excessive, selfish desire to have or acquire wealth; avarice.

Avarice: Passion for acquiring and hoarding riches; greed.

Self-control: Effective control over one's own actions or emotions.

Self-knowledge: Awareness of one's own abilities, qualities and shortcomings.

Self-conceit: Too high an opinion of oneself or one's worth.

Self-confessed: Being such by one's own admission; having testified to one's own guilt.

Self-confidence: Confidence in oneself or one's abilities.

Self-conscious: Uncomfortably or unduly conscious of one's appearance or manner; ill at ease.

Self-consistent: In agreement with oneself.

Self-contained: Complete in itself; possessing or displaying self-control.

Self-contradiction: Fact of contradicting or being inconsistent with oneself.

Self-image: A person's conception of himself and his own identity, abilities, worth.

WoW - I like this!

Well said! Yes Nod