Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$Georgia Very Urgent$

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
fort stewart, ga
United States
Member #112031
June 8, 2011
45 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2011, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I had so many dreams they ran into eachother. One dream I was at my ex bestfriend Trishten's house and her b day is 02-03-85 she was laying down in her bedroom, her mom's was calling her name but she did not answer so I had to go to her room and get her up. Her mother was talking about some class that we were in and the teacher wanted something but i didn't realize i was in the class and got scarred that i will fail the class. In one dream i had went to a car dealership on accident, I seen a lot of familar faces there, I was staying at the dealership overnight for some reason. I ended up hitting some golden statue by accident but the car and the statue wasn't hurt. I tried to reverse and get out before anybody noticed but I was stuck and could back out because I was blocked in.

My hair was all over my head, I guess I scratched my itching head so much that blood started gushing out of my head and I had to stop the bleeding

me and this girl by the name of amber was at a stop sign and a angel statue was coming toward us, and I was scared because i thought it was coming for us, and i was very ashame about some stuff that i was doing in my life so I couldn't really look at the angel statue. It had very sad eyes and it was grey...it ended up by passing us.   PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE NUMBERS FROM THESE DREAMS! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Lucky D

fort stewart, ga
    United States
    Member #112031
    June 8, 2011
    45 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2011, 8:32 am - IP Logged

mines 02-03-85 and trishten's 02-16-85

Lucky D

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #65783
      October 6, 2008
      1752 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

play 260 n and 256 for Trishten

hair 033, 739

statue 706, 709

angel statue 209

fort stewart, ga
        United States
        Member #112031
        June 8, 2011
        45 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

thank you very much mangoskin

Lucky D

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6852 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2011, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Dacruise33

Please slow down..

0238 Your birthday!!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I had so many dreams they ran into eachother. One dream I was at my ex bestfriend Trishten's house and her b day is 02-03-85 she was laying down in her bedroom, her mom's was calling her name but she did not answer so I had to go to her room and get her up. Her mother was talking about some class that we were in and the teacher wanted something but i didn't realize i was in the class and got scarred that i will fail the class. In one dream i had went to a car dealership on accident, I seen a lot of familar faces there, I was staying at the dealership overnight for some reason. I ended up hitting some golden statue by accident but the car and the statue wasn't hurt. I tried to reverse and get out before anybody noticed but I was stuck and could back out because I was blocked in.

My hair was all over my head, I guess I scratched my itching head so much that blood started gushing out of my head and I had to stop the bleeding

me and this girl by the name of amber was at a stop sign and a angel statue was coming toward us, and I was scared because i thought it was coming for us, and i was very ashame about some stuff that i was doing in my life so I couldn't really look at the angel statue. It had very sad eyes and it was grey...it ended up by passing us.   PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE NUMBERS FROM THESE DREAMS! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

HI dacruise33 we R both in ga, my dreams were doing the same thing yesterday, my dreams that i have been having as of late coincide with yours, i just made a post about my college textbook, i found the virgin mary and the necklace that i had been wearing i accidently broke it had an angel on it 125 my daughter was born 1215 , accident plays for 117, 771 it hit ga tonight car was in one of my dreams the 123, also 5679 i thought my mom was in the dream too but i didnt mention it that much, cause it was vauge the on, i was calling my daughters name loudly. and in one of my dreams there was blood in it 38, 58, 318,518, i like the 33 in your name.

Good luck

DG

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

AND MY teacher was tripping in class today 0203 hit midday ga Partybut i just saw this post.

fort stewart, ga
                United States
                Member #112031
                June 8, 2011
                45 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance I missed 0203 for pick 4, I was playing it with a 1 too and also i was playing 203 box for pick 3.

Lucky D

fort stewart, ga
                  United States
                  Member #112031
                  June 8, 2011
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the numbers collegem$!

Lucky D

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2011, 12:17 am - IP Logged

HI dacruise33 we R both in ga, my dreams were doing the same thing yesterday, my dreams that i have been having as of late coincide with yours, i just made a post about my college textbook, i found the virgin mary and the necklace that i had been wearing i accidently broke it had an angel on it 125 my daughter was born 1215 , accident plays for 117, 771 it hit ga tonight car was in one of my dreams the 123, also 5679 i thought my mom was in the dream too but i didnt mention it that much, cause it was vauge the on, i was calling my daughters name loudly. and in one of my dreams there was blood in it 38, 58, 318,518, i like the 33 in your name.

Good luck

DG

10/26/11 eve 815 the no for blood ga lottery, hope someone got it......Party