Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Friends in NEW JERSEY..005,018

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I found these for all of you in New Jersey...NORMALLY I WOULD SAY skip the 005 because its a double..but I found it on my STRAIGHT RUN AND it has already been running quite a bit so we better not eliminate it...hahaha...give them a couple of weeks to work through....but I can tell you..if RANDOM HAS chosen this run to be last..then we will not see one for at least a MONTH..so lets hope RANDOM will keep it close...THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE IF WE GET ONE EARLY...the other one may get pushed quite a ways into late NOVEMBER...so IF you want to add them in...I would just play for one of Them...good luck to all of you!!!!Terry

005 050 500 = 1 STRAIGHT

018 081 180 180 801 810 = 1 STRAIGHT

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I found these for all of you in New Jersey...NORMALLY I WOULD SAY skip the 005 because its a double..but I found it on my STRAIGHT RUN AND it has already been running quite a bit so we better not eliminate it...hahaha...give them a couple of weeks to work through....but I can tell you..if RANDOM HAS chosen this run to be last..then we will not see one for at least a MONTH..so lets hope RANDOM will keep it close...THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE IF WE GET ONE EARLY...the other one may get pushed quite a ways into late NOVEMBER...so IF you want to add them in...I would just play for one of Them...good luck to all of you!!!!Terry

005 050 500 = 1 STRAIGHT

sometimes...RANDOM can be REALLY IN A BIG PAIN IN THE A$$....hahahahaha

Sat, Oct 29, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Evening1-0-5

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2011, 6:02 am - IP Logged

my friends in new jersey...you have now missed 005 with 105

you missed 018 with 019....

off by one on both combos...but they are still good to go for a while if you would like to throw them in with your daily plays...who knows...maybe one willl be close...good luck to all of you!!!!

mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

005 050 500 = 1 STRAIGHT

sorry it took so long for all of you..but when you SQUEEZE random down to 2 numbers..well..it can take a little while...but I think the thing to remember here is we got one of them...and thats good...!!!!

Sun, Dec 4, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Evening8-1-0