Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

regarding lottery wheel system formulas...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #102975
December 29, 2010
25 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2011, 6:17 am - IP Logged

this is regarding pick 3...

how many are there that actually works? I'm guessing all but the problem comes in how do you choose the numbers that can be place in the system, isn't it? for example: for you to win in the wheel system 12345, your chosen numbers must have numbers 12345. A no brainer? But then again, how do you decide if numbers 12345 will be in the upcoming drawing? Speculation? I know if I chose 67890 as my numbers to come out of the draw, it won't work for the 12345 wheel system? Correct? Now how many wheeling systems out there that are proven/guaranteed to work? I heard all of them work so how many are there?

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7313 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Most of the pick-3 systems I've seen are either spot plays that only work for a short time or those that require playing 50 combos that probably can't sustain even a tiny profit. If there are profitable systems, they probably require betting a large amount of money every drawing and not for the average lottery player.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      18997 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2011, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Most of the pick-3 systems I've seen are either spot plays that only work for a short time or those that require playing 50 combos that probably can't sustain even a tiny profit. If there are profitable systems, they probably require betting a large amount of money every drawing and not for the average lottery player.

Hello:

I Agree!

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1701 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

It is pretty much accepted as fact that there is no universal standards governing lottery games. What might work in one game might not work in another. Or they might work today and fail tomorrow due to the changing patterns and trends. 

Deciding the numbers is much more complicated. A five digit set sounds awesome. Sounds like you are going to cover half the combinations, right?

But what is it in reality?

Well, in reality there are 252 five digit sets. Each set produces 60 exact singles, 60 exact doubles and 5 triples. Boxed will be 10 singles, 20 doubles, and 5 triples.

So in reality you are covering one-eighth of all combinations.

Many of those 252 sets contain 2 or 3 of the same digits. There is approximately 125 sets that share one digit.

Your questions are much more complicated than just asking about wheeling 5 digits. First, you have to decide which 5.

And that depends on how much work you want to put into it.

G

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3104 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2011, 4:32 am - IP Logged

this is regarding pick 3...

how many are there that actually works? I'm guessing all but the problem comes in how do you choose the numbers that can be place in the system, isn't it? for example: for you to win in the wheel system 12345, your chosen numbers must have numbers 12345. A no brainer? But then again, how do you decide if numbers 12345 will be in the upcoming drawing? Speculation? I know if I chose 67890 as my numbers to come out of the draw, it won't work for the 12345 wheel system? Correct? Now how many wheeling systems out there that are proven/guaranteed to work? I heard all of them work so how many are there?

"for example: for you to win in the wheel system 12345, your chosen numbers must have numbers 12345. "

Not exactly.  The . . .

12345 system are place holder pointer numbers for
          ABCDE which can be used for
          67890 or any other selection of 5 the 0-9 digits you can think of.

Besides you only need three to win max not five, the other two can be anything else.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Lottery systems and wheels are designed for entertainment and most commercial ones will have such a disclaimer some where in their literature.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1701 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

"for example: for you to win in the wheel system 12345, your chosen numbers must have numbers 12345. "

Not exactly.  The . . .

12345 system are place holder pointer numbers for
              ABCDE which can be used for
              67890 or any other selection of 5 the 0-9 digits you can think of.

Besides you only need three to win max not five, the other two can be anything else.

BobP

BobP,

Excellent point. It is confusing when you see a wheel indexed 1,2,3,4,5 when ABCDE is much clearer.