Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

About phi

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Suriname
Member #82259
November 9, 2009
3 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

That's my first official post on LP, so hi everyone.

Straight to the point - I made a great research regarding phi and lottery. I was inspired by Winner1313's topic and her's system/finding/invention (whatever you call it). I spent many hours, like most of you, looking for a golden formula. Following her hints, even trying to find implied meanings, I got the point of no new ideas.

One can say, that her system was a bullcrap, lucky guess or something. But going deeper and deeper into that you can find some patterns. Again - one can say it's just a coincidence, a matter of probability, randomness. But you know there are some people whos having coulpe of numbers are hitting most of them. So there must be a key, there must be a door to that method.

It's been a long time since Winner revealed her method (or a bit of it, but she claims it's "over 90%"). So she probably couldn't answer some of my questions right now. But maybe there's someone who, like me, wanted to master that method. Like I said before - I have no new ideas right now. I have some findings, but they can be easily found by simply running any software using phi matrix, so there's no mystery here. What I need is a key, even small one.

Has anyone played with it?

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello Uomatko,

I use to do some research with Phi and also noticed some interesting patterns. I played around with other ideas, but phi is still in the back of my mind, because I still see the same patterns. These patterns will continue to show up no matter what method you choose .I think numbers are so resonant, that no matter what technique, method or system one uses, it will generally give you the correct numbers for the next draw. The only problem is that we may not read our results properly.

If we imagine that each method has its own language, and numbers are the words, we should reasonably expect to be able to read our method's results. Sure we can read it, but we can't often read what its really saying properly. While we do have the numbers - the words, that make up the method - the language  - we also needs to consider grammar, syntax, semantics, accents, spelling and phonetics. Its these components of a language  or method that help privide context to words or numbers, and how they inter-relate or entangle. We may think our method's language is in English, but the results  come out in Greek, Spanish and Woloff. So for example, even if we know 2 + 2 = 4, some of our methods, unknowingly may give us 2 + 2 = 22; Or even 2 + 2 = 10 or 55, because the 2 may be interpreted as an upside-down 5 according to one's method.  The numbers are doing their best to give you something coherent, but the methods we build have limits to their capacity and are not flexible enough to accomodate some of the quantum fluctuations you encounter when dealing with the relationshps between numbers. Our methods always have unseen limits or restrictions, which is understandable because none of us can be consciously omniscient. So we have to become more artful in how we intepret our own results, while building more flexible and yet strong languages or methods to accomodate the nuances of words  or numeric expression...

But to get back to PHI, I noticed how the first 24 numbers in the Fibbonaci sequence generally fall close to each other in the Pick 3 and 4 draws. They fall according to their V-Tracs, so in essence you see the number itself or some of its mirrors showing up in the next draw. As you may remember, the mirrors are: 0=5, 1=6, 2=7, 3=8, 4=9

And the first 24 numbers in the fibbonaci sequence are:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17,711, 28657, 46,368

As you know, with PHI you're dealing with Fractals, and if you coose to go deeper into PHI you may want to look into Fractals for just elementary concepts . Then in various ways, play with the idea of manipulating two consecutive numbers above to arrive at the third in the sequence, and notice how the numbers behave. Its interesting that for generally any natural sequence, all you need are the first three numbers to find the order of the whole sequence. Trinity's are like that - powerful indeed...

Your seeing of patterns is not coincidence, and its not random. Yes there is chaos in order and vice-versa, so the chaos can disguise the cyclic nature of what you're looking at, but if you plug away, you'll untie the knot, and see more of the thread and how it flows.  Its what we're all looking for.

Speaking of patterns, lets even take PI:

355 divided by 113 is 355/113 = 3.14159292.

Its interesting how 355, 335, 113, 331 and all their mirrors all fall around each other. Even if you add 355+113 = 468(413), the 468 and its doubles like 446, 664, 668, 886, 844, 884 and their various mirrors all fall within days of each other.

I trust you'll find your key uomatko. You may already have a few keys. Its just challenging to see how it fits together.

Good luck,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11166 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello Uomatko,

I use to do some research with Phi and also noticed some interesting patterns. I played around with other ideas, but phi is still in the back of my mind, because I still see the same patterns. These patterns will continue to show up no matter what method you choose .I think numbers are so resonant, that no matter what technique, method or system one uses, it will generally give you the correct numbers for the next draw. The only problem is that we may not read our results properly.

If we imagine that each method has its own language, and numbers are the words, we should reasonably expect to be able to read our method's results. Sure we can read it, but we can't often read what its really saying properly. While we do have the numbers - the words, that make up the method - the language  - we also needs to consider grammar, syntax, semantics, accents, spelling and phonetics. Its these components of a language  or method that help privide context to words or numbers, and how they inter-relate or entangle. We may think our method's language is in English, but the results  come out in Greek, Spanish and Woloff. So for example, even if we know 2 + 2 = 4, some of our methods, unknowingly may give us 2 + 2 = 22; Or even 2 + 2 = 10 or 55, because the 2 may be interpreted as an upside-down 5 according to one's method.  The numbers are doing their best to give you something coherent, but the methods we build have limits to their capacity and are not flexible enough to accomodate some of the quantum fluctuations you encounter when dealing with the relationshps between numbers. Our methods always have unseen limits or restrictions, which is understandable because none of us can be consciously omniscient. So we have to become more artful in how we intepret our own results, while building more flexible and yet strong languages or methods to accomodate the nuances of words  or numeric expression...

But to get back to PHI, I noticed how the first 24 numbers in the Fibbonaci sequence generally fall close to each other in the Pick 3 and 4 draws. They fall according to their V-Tracs, so in essence you see the number itself or some of its mirrors showing up in the next draw. As you may remember, the mirrors are: 0=5, 1=6, 2=7, 3=8, 4=9

And the first 24 numbers in the fibbonaci sequence are:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17,711, 28657, 46,368

As you know, with PHI you're dealing with Fractals, and if you coose to go deeper into PHI you may want to look into Fractals for just elementary concepts . Then in various ways, play with the idea of manipulating two consecutive numbers above to arrive at the third in the sequence, and notice how the numbers behave. Its interesting that for generally any natural sequence, all you need are the first three numbers to find the order of the whole sequence. Trinity's are like that - powerful indeed...

Your seeing of patterns is not coincidence, and its not random. Yes there is chaos in order and vice-versa, so the chaos can disguise the cyclic nature of what you're looking at, but if you plug away, you'll untie the knot, and see more of the thread and how it flows.  Its what we're all looking for.

Speaking of patterns, lets even take PI:

355 divided by 113 is 355/113 = 3.14159292.

Its interesting how 355, 335, 113, 331 and all their mirrors all fall around each other. Even if you add 355+113 = 468(413), the 468 and its doubles like 446, 664, 668, 886, 844, 884 and their various mirrors all fall within days of each other.

I trust you'll find your key uomatko. You may already have a few keys. Its just challenging to see how it fits together.

Good luck,

Kola

Very good response to the above comments.  I used phi recently and it worked in p3.  Every system has its merits if used properly.  This is no crystal ball just facts, like kola said. 

Suriname
        Member #82259
        November 9, 2009
        3 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.

I think you're right. Whichever method you choose it's good as long as it can predict the outcome right. You gave me some ideas just by giving above reply by the way. 

The numbers have their own language indeed. But I think, whatever language it is, it's always the same. You just need right dictionary to decode it.

I'm working with jackpot lotteries. Especialy with one ball drawings, where you can find certain patterns the quickiest way. Same goes with pick 3 I think. 

I haven't found usage of fibonacci numbers in jackpot lottery yet, but basing on golden ratio and two previous numbers you can predict the third. And here it goes again - sometimes. Sometimes it takes couple of previous drawings, but there's almost always matter of phi. 

It's similar to stock market behavior, but jackpot lotteries have narrower range of numbers, and you have to predict the next number precisely. 

And I don't really want to say that golden ratio is the only way to predict the lottery. It's just one of many ways, which one can choose to play with. It's just a matter of mastering your own method.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2011, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Thank you.

I think you're right. Whichever method you choose it's good as long as it can predict the outcome right. You gave me some ideas just by giving above reply by the way. 

The numbers have their own language indeed. But I think, whatever language it is, it's always the same. You just need right dictionary to decode it.

I'm working with jackpot lotteries. Especialy with one ball drawings, where you can find certain patterns the quickiest way. Same goes with pick 3 I think. 

I haven't found usage of fibonacci numbers in jackpot lottery yet, but basing on golden ratio and two previous numbers you can predict the third. And here it goes again - sometimes. Sometimes it takes couple of previous drawings, but there's almost always matter of phi. 

It's similar to stock market behavior, but jackpot lotteries have narrower range of numbers, and you have to predict the next number precisely. 

And I don't really want to say that golden ratio is the only way to predict the lottery. It's just one of many ways, which one can choose to play with. It's just a matter of mastering your own method.

Yes, Uomatko, I agree. It is about mastering your own method, and having the patience to sit and grow with it for a good while. And yes I also agree that ultimately, the Language of Numbers is always the same. Its the methods and techniques that are created that sort of give rise to the Tower of Babel effect, where the numbers are ultimately sayng the same thing, but its our systems with their inherent strengths and weaknesses that tend to color, shape, and direct numbers into expressing themselves in specific ways, and it can end up looking and sounding like Greek, Chinese and English. So yes as you say, one does need a dictionary to decode the peculiar and unintended ways a method can express itself.

My mantra was always to work with the Pick 3 first to observe simple demonstrations of how the numbers flowed and cycled. Then with some knowledge gained, I would graduate to the bigger games.

I don't know if you are doing this with the Jackpots, but I humbly offer a suggestion. Honor the way the the numbers were drawn, in the order they were drawn. It makes a big difference. Many of us work on the Pick 3 and 4 in the order the numbers were drawn and then start manipulating them in different ways. But when we play wiith the Jackpot games, the harder games, acknowledging how the numbers were drawn is not respected. It just makes things a little to a lot easier.

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Suriname
            Member #82259
            November 9, 2009
            3 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for you suggestion. Yes, I do remember about the numbers order, however I think whole matrix is perfect both ways - ordered and not. 

Personally I think I wouldn't find myself comfortable with pick 3 games. Maybe just because I didn't try to decode it yet. Jackpot lottery just speaks to me better.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for you suggestion. Yes, I do remember about the numbers order, however I think whole matrix is perfect both ways - ordered and not. 

Personally I think I wouldn't find myself comfortable with pick 3 games. Maybe just because I didn't try to decode it yet. Jackpot lottery just speaks to me better.

I like the way you think. Yes, I agree it perfect in both ways, and would be worthwhile to do both and not just one way...Order and chaos are contained within each other, enfolding and unfolding from the implicate of pure potentialiy to the explicate of the concrete material plain. So when I look at the microscosm like the earth or my body which is full of orderely cycles and look at the macrocosm like the stars, and planets - the heavens so to speak - you again see cycles of order, and even yes disorder which helps keep the systems healthy and dynamic. Yet, it seems that order conscripts chaos on this plain of existence. And I think thats an important point. I'm only talking about this plain, and I try to observe the natural trends on the plain I live - the plain of night and day, summer and spring, and wakefulness and sleep. Even with our internal organs, there is one that generally cycles in and out of dominance every 2 hours for 24 hours a day. And even when you look at PHI and how it operates on this plain, there is an order to it along with a little bit of chaos when you oberve the slight deviations from PHI. Look at the Fibbonaci sequence - its pretty orderly...So I'm just getting out the way, and going along with that natural flow. The seeming mundane lottery is part of this plain, and it may sucked into the same trends, the same wheel of which nothing may be immune. By working in this way, the naturally inherent disorder will expose itself,  and one begins to see a little of the "where's", "how's" and "why's" of the disorder's beginning. And then in one's lottery picks,  some things can be done to account for some of the inevitable disorder. But I never would have had the capacity to account and understand some of that disorder, if I didn't frist work with the unaccidental logic of how the numbers first appeared. Again, it just makes things at least a tad bit easier.

I appreciate that the Jackpots speak to you better. I hope you do very well with them , and consistently...

Kola