Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Jersey: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 1950 replies. Last post 5 years ago by calabs.

Page 34 of 131
PrintE-mailLink
karinda's avatar - WINGS
New Jersey
United States
Member #108445
March 25, 2011
2855 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2011, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks kola......They are hot this cycle.....first tier 2.

Nice job, as always, Captain! Patriot

~~~

Now give me those flowers! Smash

I'm the one who's had the headache this weekend, not you! No No

Hand over those ROSES! Poke

Ridgewood NJ
    United States
    Member #52539
    May 29, 2007
    901 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Wow...!!!!

I love seein ya win big like that, alan...!!!

Keep on hittin big like you always do and i wish you continued best of luck

Thanks, Crow!

And congrads to you on your call, and for the guidance from your camp! It sure helps!

Good luck to you!

Alan 

Ridgewood NJ
      United States
      Member #52539
      May 29, 2007
      901 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Alan.....congrats on you big win!!!!!  :))))

Thanks, Calabs!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Nice job, as always, Captain! Patriot

~~~

Now give me those flowers! Smash

I'm the one who's had the headache this weekend, not you! No No

Hand over those ROSES! Poke

Why thank you kindly karinda....!!   Embarassed

Lep

NJJim's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          Bergen County NJ
          United States
          Member #104849
          January 21, 2011
          441 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Loved this 28 pair today and had it 3x boxed.

Man, the due pairs have been unreal the last couple days!!

The 67 is an absolute MUST for next few draws, and would not be surprised to see it come with the recent 36 for 367 (overdue 16 sum), or with the 1 for 167 and overdue 14 sum!!

Good luck to all!

Alan

Alan, you are THE MAN! 

I had played the usual evening spread earlier, and happened to be way down at the Jackson Outlets off I-195 with the family this evening near closing, and I saw the food court had a Lotto terminal.  I have this thing about the luck of playing where I've never played before, so I checked  LP on my phone to see what the latest buzz was.    Now, many  you guys do the pairs thing and I appreciate any edge I can get - I made sure my 374 was covered, but alan, you added the third number!   The big kicker is always the bleeping THIRD NUMBER!  If anyone else named all three also, thank you too, but it was due to his post, boiling it down to just a couple "ifs".......  I decided to wheel 167 and 367, then said what the heck and wheeled them again.  I was sweating that I didnt do my 000 and 888 trips. 

Nice hit $321 x2!  Makes up for the lottery guy misunderstanding me when I said "give me 503 3x wheeled, and 5 QPs, str/bx"  -  He gave me three tickets, EACH one with 503 wheeled once and five str/bx QPs on them!  All losers!  But nice looking numbers nontheless ( 001 QP'd twice) I may use them again.  But anyway, thanks all you pairs prognostigators and especially you alibaba917   It made up for the clerk's blunder and the 10 bucks I blew because I can't resist the $10 Spectatular scratcher in anew place!

On another note, I had played a few P3 favorites in NY last week for an entire week ahead - cost about $100 bucks to cover mid and eve st/bx.  My 374 hit str/bx and we still have Monday to go. So add $290 to the pile!  I need to buy a new computer, and I had been contemplating making the leap to the Mac world.  This would about do it without any major budgetary disruption.   Now if only the 449/499 and other long out doubles would start to roll in...  typical player right?  Already looking to feed it back to the state!  It's nice to look forward to a Monday for a change!

Seems so simple: three digits, 168 to one odds when boxed... all you have to do is pick the right ones!

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #77101
            July 13, 2009
            7805 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Chaos!

Loved this combo all day!!!

Had it 5x st8/box!! Fantastic payout too $374 st8/box

These due pairs are on an inbelievable roll!!!

Good luck to All!

Alan

Congratulations Alan on an oustanding wins on 182 and 367Hurray!

3x boxed on 182 and 5x st/bx on 367 now that's what I call a double dip!!

Way to take NJL's $$$ - I managed a box hit on 367 last night!

after seeing your post and taking another look at my pair set for yesterday.

Good luck with your picks Thumbs Up

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #77101
              July 13, 2009
              7805 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Alan, you are THE MAN! 

I had played the usual evening spread earlier, and happened to be way down at the Jackson Outlets off I-195 with the family this evening near closing, and I saw the food court had a Lotto terminal.  I have this thing about the luck of playing where I've never played before, so I checked  LP on my phone to see what the latest buzz was.    Now, many  you guys do the pairs thing and I appreciate any edge I can get - I made sure my 374 was covered, but alan, you added the third number!   The big kicker is always the bleeping THIRD NUMBER!  If anyone else named all three also, thank you too, but it was due to his post, boiling it down to just a couple "ifs".......  I decided to wheel 167 and 367, then said what the heck and wheeled them again.  I was sweating that I didnt do my 000 and 888 trips. 

Nice hit $321 x2!  Makes up for the lottery guy misunderstanding me when I said "give me 503 3x wheeled, and 5 QPs, str/bx"  -  He gave me three tickets, EACH one with 503 wheeled once and five str/bx QPs on them!  All losers!  But nice looking numbers nontheless ( 001 QP'd twice) I may use them again.  But anyway, thanks all you pairs prognostigators and especially you alibaba917   It made up for the clerk's blunder and the 10 bucks I blew because I can't resist the $10 Spectatular scratcher in anew place!

On another note, I had played a few P3 favorites in NY last week for an entire week ahead - cost about $100 bucks to cover mid and eve st/bx.  My 374 hit str/bx and we still have Monday to go. So add $290 to the pile!  I need to buy a new computer, and I had been contemplating making the leap to the Mac world.  This would about do it without any major budgetary disruption.   Now if only the 449/499 and other long out doubles would start to roll in...  typical player right?  Already looking to feed it back to the state!  It's nice to look forward to a Monday for a change!

Congratulations Jim,

Whoa another big hit on 367 - 2x straight - very nice indeed.Hurray!

Not to mention your st/bx hit on New York's 374 last night - a sweet two state win!!

It's definitely time to invest in that Mac computer - consider it an early holiday present - you certainly deserve it!

Good luck with your picks todayThumbs Up

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #77101
                July 13, 2009
                7805 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:12 am - IP Logged

A DD Starr......63/76!!!!!

Thanks Calabs and Kola,

WTG Calabs on SB and mirror SB pair selection;

WTG Kola on 36x pair prediction;

WTG Crow on 73 pair and 736 prediction; and

WTG Blackie on 63 pair  - hope I didn't miss anyone.

Nice to see Sum 16 finally show up - on eve side no less - very nice!

Nice teamwork last night - let's do it again today - good luck to allThumbs Up

Hurray!  Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #77101
                  July 13, 2009
                  7805 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Midday/Evening:

21  22  23  36  37  38

40  41  42  55  56  57

Good luck to allLep

New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #77101
                    July 13, 2009
                    7805 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Due Digits - MIDDAY - 11/7th 

WindyDigit 9 - Last Drawn:Windy

Mon, Oct 24, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-9-7

Digit 5 - Last Drawn: 

Thu, Nov 3, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Midday0-7-5

Digit 0 - Last Drawn: 

Thu, Nov 3, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Midday0-7-5

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #77101
                      July 13, 2009
                      7805 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Bringing these forward: Smash

crow's avatar - Batman
                      Gotham City
                      United States
                      Member #70032
                      January 11, 2009
                      6538 Posts
                      Posted: Yesterday, 8:39 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

(02x)-(04x)-(08x)

021-023-024-025-026-027-028-029

041-043-045-046-047-048-049

081-083-085-086-087-089

Belleville
                        United States
                        Member #113850
                        July 18, 2011
                        99 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Congrats again  to all winners...I think today gonna play 46 pair and also 59 pair....I've been seeing that 46 pair everywhere since yesterday.

I just bought breakfast and it was $2.46 also see it in crows post...Lets get them today!!!

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2011, 8:54 am - IP Logged

(16x)

161-162-163-164-165-166-167-168-169-160

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
                            ohio
                            United States
                            Member #5030
                            June 11, 2004
                            17732 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

how about these for the midday and evening drawing

50x

62x

peace

Ridgewood NJ
                              United States
                              Member #52539
                              May 29, 2007
                              901 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Alan, you are THE MAN! 

Cool, Jim!!

Congrads, and glad my post could help ya to some $$$!!!

Keep up the winning!

best of luck!

Alan

Page 34 of 131