Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So whats the deal ??

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

I have been thinking about this for some time and I keep coming back to the same point full circle over the lottery, particularly jackpot games ie;powerball,megamillions,your states pick 6 lotto, etc. There are so many people trying to 'figure' it all out. Some people use mathematical formulas, some use astrology, some use a particular 'system' and other use dream numbers... then there are those that just pick numbers randomly or use 'quick pick' tickets or pick their birthdays or use several of their 'favorite' numbers and 'wheel' them.

What 'IF' the lottery is really random ?? No rhyme or reason behind it. We all know the lottery changes their machines and number balls frequently. Is there really such thing as luck ??

Now I know some of you reading this may be thinking 'hey..this guy has lost all hope of winning' ... but I'm here to say.. what if all these drawings are completely random ? So many people here pour in countless of hours trying to create a 'system' or try to find a 'trend' in the numbers. If there was a trend, dont you think the lottery commision would make sure those machines and number balls were changed out right away? 

It comes down to this... Are we all just BS'ing ourselves thinking we have some sort of 'edge' over picking the numbers correctly. When do we say to ourselves ' Lets be realistic , there is no 'proven' way to pick the numbers correctly using any of the above methods. ' I dont want this message to come off as depressing or make you lose hope or anything like that. I just want to hear your thoughts on this and see what others have to say. Thank you for your time reading this.

As you all know, the Powerball jackpot for this Wednesday is 245 million dollars. How many of you plan to play using a 'system' or just wing it and randomly pick your numbers? Think about it and open your mind.

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Omnicent, it could be random and then the fact that nos are like energy. like travel alike when you see cousin ed then you see cousin bob, this opens up a whole new territory, believe you are in mystical where the most odd "coincidences happen" where to the naked eye is impossible but to us here is possible because we believe, in a higher power greater than ourselves. This is where we dream, see, hear and feel the numbers, yes feel them....Its not like a trend to me its almost like different forms of energy move together or cause action to other numbers, Im sure there are some on here that win way more than what we know, tellling all of your business is not good all the time, Look at Abraham six feet under who hit the lotto for millions and was killed by a woman who he trusted, she was greedy, im sure almost everyone knows who im talking about. If you keep saying you will neve rhit you will never hit, your word has more power than what you know good or bad....Just my personal thoughts on this subject.....One thing that marge cannot control is God and what he has in store for you, so she might change out the balls or whatever but there is only one higher power that knows more than her.....Some people have systems that they change as the lottery changes, some say she is predictable, anyhow im rambling now, and once again just my thoughts.

Good luck to you

Take care

DG