Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 2259 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Cashmoney54.

Page 142 of 151
PrintE-mailLink
dyal's avatar - disney06
Pollocksville
United States
Member #103498
January 3, 2011
521 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

dyal...i won in 2010 with my area code..704..in 2011...i played 704 a whole lot until the sat eve it came out. I had been playing 5 704's st8.  That nite, i decided to buy a scratch-off...needless to say, it hit that nite.

I have messed myself up messing with scratch offs before.  I must say that I have had  a good bit of luck with scratch offs, but the numbers seem to do better for me.

ladybugtricia's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #117162
    September 29, 2011
    353 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

i'm starting a new one for december this year....i do it every year around this time....i lead you thru my thought process and show how to find the numbers. folks do pretty well once i get their eyes up and rolling with what i see and how i see it. i train the eyes on what to look for. plus it helps me to have others looking at the data to see things that i may not. for the last 2 years i have always had a great december using the connection method.

Im looking forward to learning...will take the first seat please lol...

Patriot

dyal's avatar - disney06
      Pollocksville
      United States
      Member #103498
      January 3, 2011
      521 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

i'm starting a new one for december this year....i do it every year around this time....i lead you thru my thought process and show how to find the numbers. folks do pretty well once i get their eyes up and rolling with what i see and how i see it. i train the eyes on what to look for. plus it helps me to have others looking at the data to see things that i may not. for the last 2 years i have always had a great december using the connection method.

My eyes are ready to be trained.  I buy a lot of materials during the month and it has been helful, but I usually see the hits after they have been posted.  Maybe we can work together and tear a whole in in December.  Some of this we are doing has to work sometime.  I will stay tuned and watch for your posts and hope for the very best.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44022 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

my 3 possible outcomes for tonight are:
        1. another series 012 123 234 345 456 567 678 789 890 901
        2. doubles (see my double watchers off 109)
        3. triples (off my 109 double watchers)

sassymrsjay's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          NC
          United States
          Member #113389
          July 8, 2011
          651 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Where can I find the recent copy of the lottery bible? Well for december.

dyal's avatar - disney06
            Pollocksville
            United States
            Member #103498
            January 3, 2011
            521 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

According to the papers I have purchased if it is a series it will be 123 and I did not play that rascal, I forgot it and the double will probably be 11x-my guess-121 and the triple will  probably be 000 or 111.  I have a lot of materials with these 4 numbers- highly likely.  You are pretty good at what you are doing-it is so amazing how what you are doing is correlating with what I am doing. Are you peeping over my shoulder-are you my "number angel"? LOL!!!

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44022 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Where can I find the recent copy of the lottery bible? Well for december.

i purchased mine from book stores online or grandmas candle shop when i visit my home state of maryland. i'll be posting all of the bible info in the nc ga thread. the new lottery bible has just arrived and i picked up a copy not long ago. 2012 edition. i have other bible info saved via my excel program. stay tuned for that nc ga thread...it will all be there. i flood it with useful info.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                Charlotte North Carolina
                United States
                Member #464
                July 9, 2002
                17392 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I agree with this tech!  not playing tonight but really like that 120.  And that 111,534 and 657  looks good also Good luck NC!I

wpb

dyal's avatar - disney06
                  Pollocksville
                  United States
                  Member #103498
                  January 3, 2011
                  521 Posts

i purchased mine from book stores online or grandmas candle shop when i visit my home state of maryland. i'll be posting all of the bible info in the nc ga thread. the new lottery bible has just arrived and i picked up a copy not long ago. 2012 edition. i have other bible info saved via my excel program. stay tuned for that nc ga thread...it will all be there. i flood it with useful info.

Here down  east, we get  a monthly sheet called the Lottery Bible-it has a lot of numbers and it has been proven somewhat helpful, but lately I have been depending and relying heavily on a book called Rob's Picks-it is an excellent resource. Is anyone familiar with this booklet?

sassymrsjay's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #113389
                    July 8, 2011
                    651 Posts

Thanks. Ill be watching for your thread.

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44022 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I agree with this tech!  not playing tonight but really like that 120.  And that 111,534 and 657  looks good also Good luck NC!I

thanks wpb....thanks again for posting.....i missed having your numbers to compare to my stuff.  Smile

dyal's avatar - disney06
                        Pollocksville
                        United States
                        Member #103498
                        January 3, 2011
                        521 Posts
                        Posted: November 29, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

thanks wpb....thanks again for posting.....i missed having your numbers to compare to my stuff.  Smile

Good luck and good night to all.  Tomorrow is hump day and another work day.  Will holler tomorrow.

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44022 Posts
                          Posted: November 29, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

According to the papers I have purchased if it is a series it will be 123 and I did not play that rascal, I forgot it and the double will probably be 11x-my guess-121 and the triple will  probably be 000 or 111.  I have a lot of materials with these 4 numbers- highly likely.  You are pretty good at what you are doing-it is so amazing how what you are doing is correlating with what I am doing. Are you peeping over my shoulder-are you my "number angel"? LOL!!!

angel ??? i wish...i am blessed though. i have been beat up so bad by nc lottery over the years it would appear that i know more than i do but i really dont. i'm good but its on a small scale here in this state. i use my skill to win in other states. once you can get a few hits here it becomes easy to win in other states. nc is notioriously hard. whatever it is they do to maintain the worst odds of winning....THEY ARE THE BEST AT IT. ApproveGreen laugh

dyal's avatar - disney06
                            Pollocksville
                            United States
                            Member #103498
                            January 3, 2011
                            521 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

angel ??? i wish...i am blessed though. i have been beat up so bad by nc lottery over the years it would appear that i know more than i do but i really dont. i'm good but its on a small scale here in this state. i use my skill to win in other states. once you can get a few hits here it becomes easy to win in other states. nc is notioriously hard. whatever it is they do to maintain the worst odds of winning....THEY ARE THE BEST AT IT. ApproveGreen laugh

We all have to stay focused and be vigilant while on the number grind and all of us working together we can come up with this one number, one day and get us a down payment on our luxury car or whatever it is we desire.  I believe we can do it, there is enough wisdom up here and enough people pulling together I think NCEL is gonna get its butt kicked by the LP Family!!!

United States
                              Member #99929
                              November 3, 2010
                              575 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Outside The Box...

Page 142 of 151