Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 2259 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Cashmoney54.

Page 61 of 151
PrintE-mailLink
elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
Member #56702
November 30, 2007
852 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I have not been posting due to the fact that I have been so busy lately.  My Dad passed away on 10-26-2011 and things have just been very hectic.  I have continuely kept in my 923 but to much avail it keeps coming out every where else.  His birthday is 5-27 and the room he was in ICU was 4307 I am telling you all this bc for the pass 2 weeks I have continuely played these #'s and in the p4 I would put my bday and his bday in with a 0 with it and it never fails I have constantly been one # off I haven't studied or done workouts only played these significant #'s.  My Dad use to always laugh bc I would be one off or mirrorred all the time.  On Friday morning when I woke up I was having a dream and in my dream I saw a paper or something that said "winning numbers are 240"  bc everything has been so chaotic around here I have not had a dream in the past 3 weeks, so of course I was like why now...I just happened to do a quick history on 240 and in the LB I saw that 204 follows sometimes the 330 so of course I said I will try it out for a couple of days and see what happens.  When I got to the store today I looked and saw that SC got 240 and I was telling someone that I be darned that's the 3rd # in a row they have stolen from me first it was 392  then last night they got the 257 combo and today 240 the guy I spoke to said well don't give up put it in so I put it in as 204  50/50 and 240  50/50.  I was in shock when I saw the winning #.  I then smiled and looked over at the urn with my Dad's remains and said "Dad did you make me have that dream?"  God Bless his soul I miss him so much but I know he is looking out for his biggest cheerleader who fought the battle with him till the very end.  I just wanted to share this with you guys. 

Congrats to all recent and past winners!  I will try not to stay gone for too long but things haven't been very normal around here lately.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31553 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I have not been posting due to the fact that I have been so busy lately.  My Dad passed away on 10-26-2011 and things have just been very hectic.  I have continuely kept in my 923 but to much avail it keeps coming out every where else.  His birthday is 5-27 and the room he was in ICU was 4307 I am telling you all this bc for the pass 2 weeks I have continuely played these #'s and in the p4 I would put my bday and his bday in with a 0 with it and it never fails I have constantly been one # off I haven't studied or done workouts only played these significant #'s.  My Dad use to always laugh bc I would be one off or mirrorred all the time.  On Friday morning when I woke up I was having a dream and in my dream I saw a paper or something that said "winning numbers are 240"  bc everything has been so chaotic around here I have not had a dream in the past 3 weeks, so of course I was like why now...I just happened to do a quick history on 240 and in the LB I saw that 204 follows sometimes the 330 so of course I said I will try it out for a couple of days and see what happens.  When I got to the store today I looked and saw that SC got 240 and I was telling someone that I be darned that's the 3rd # in a row they have stolen from me first it was 392  then last night they got the 257 combo and today 240 the guy I spoke to said well don't give up put it in so I put it in as 204  50/50 and 240  50/50.  I was in shock when I saw the winning #.  I then smiled and looked over at the urn with my Dad's remains and said "Dad did you make me have that dream?"  God Bless his soul I miss him so much but I know he is looking out for his biggest cheerleader who fought the battle with him till the very end.  I just wanted to share this with you guys. 

Congrats to all recent and past winners!  I will try not to stay gone for too long but things haven't been very normal around here lately.

Thanks for sharing that with us Elmozoe.  I've been thinking about you & wondering how you are.  I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad's passing.  My prayers for you & your Mom!

Looks like he's looking out for you now!

You're such a wonderful daughter to have taken care of him all of this time!

Congrats to you for getting the 204 today!Drum

Take care!

We all love you from LP!See Ya!

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Z-Town, NC
      United States
      Member #79756
      September 8, 2009
      14560 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Elmozoe....reading your post gave me chills...sorry about the loss of your father...my prayers are that God continue to strengthen you daily....i play my father's bday and my bday combined in the cash5 and know that one day....that number is gonna hit....and i'm gonna look up and smile and say thanks Dad....congrats on your recent win...your Dad smiled down on youSmilehope your 923 hit for you soonWink

Weezy

United States
        Member #110324
        May 1, 2011
        558 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

11th  7144   6099

12th  1215   1408

13th  9840   1824

14th  2520   2891

The pairs we should have gotten last night in Pick 3 showed up in Pick 4 instead.  I just posted the next few days for you....who knows what will happen....

12th  1215   1408

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
          Member #56702
          November 30, 2007
          852 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Elmozoe....reading your post gave me chills...sorry about the loss of your father...my prayers are that God continue to strengthen you daily....i play my father's bday and my bday combined in the cash5 and know that one day....that number is gonna hit....and i'm gonna look up and smile and say thanks Dad....congrats on your recent win...your Dad smiled down on youSmilehope your 923 hit for you soonWink

Thanks for the condolences from you both (Geeweezy and Vergie)!  I am patiently waiting on the others to show and they have no choice but to eventually fall.  I don't chase different #'s anymore.  I am going to put a hurting on my #'s when they show and I will be happy for what I can win from them.  After this happened I almost thought should I go to sleep and see if I can dream again but I truly think this was just a way of my Dad letting me know that he was still walking beside me in spirit.  Maybe I should get him to see if he can get those darn balls to float up in all our favor and we will all be walking away with the last laugh at NCEL!  Good luck to all and as always I am still sticking with the same ole ones till the day they come home to momma....hhhhmmm....when?

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Nashville,NC
            United States
            Member #86372
            February 3, 2010
            4263 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the condolences from you both (Geeweezy and Vergie)!  I am patiently waiting on the others to show and they have no choice but to eventually fall.  I don't chase different #'s anymore.  I am going to put a hurting on my #'s when they show and I will be happy for what I can win from them.  After this happened I almost thought should I go to sleep and see if I can dream again but I truly think this was just a way of my Dad letting me know that he was still walking beside me in spirit.  Maybe I should get him to see if he can get those darn balls to float up in all our favor and we will all be walking away with the last laugh at NCEL!  Good luck to all and as always I am still sticking with the same ole ones till the day they come home to momma....hhhhmmm....when?

Sorry to hear of your loss and you and your family have my prayer's,keep your head up and know that God has your back and that he is a better place and you have to be strong because I'm sure that's how he would of wanted you to be,I've been through this twice and know the hurt you are going through but we have to be strong and keep that smile on our face and know we did all we could for them to the end,god bless you and have a good night and hope you win big tonight

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

powerplay1a's avatar - animal bird.jpg
              raleigh north carolina
              United States
              Member #103999
              January 8, 2011
              792 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

all these antics from ncel....the game isnt fun anymore...gambling or not. other states have been way to easy to navigate compared to this one. i have cut way back on the spending these days.  Roll Eyes

I hear ya!! I've cut back to playing two numbers each draw. Until I see a change, just gonna cut my losses.

United States
                Member #110324
                May 1, 2011
                558 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2011, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Elmozoe,

So sorry to hear of your father's illness and passing.  I have experienced the passing of my father, and still love and miss him everyday.  We know that our loved ones have returned Home and rejoice in that but still miss being with them here.  His Spirit  is with you and has proven that to you today.

We are all with you and gladly share our thoughts and prayers for your continued strength and healing. Welcome back, you have been missed.

salisbury, north carolina
                  United States
                  Member #104047
                  January 8, 2011
                  203 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2011, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

o k my friends..here we go again..I know its alot...but due to the one off way its been going lately...I kept it all in....as always feel free to give me

your opinion...feed back is welcome....good luck to all tonite...119..199..856..726..628..899..898..126..163..211..220..867..063..776..766..842..

099..900..109..209..728..863..936..627..617..469..569..293..249..120..020..235..362..926..759..775..755..779..799..346..945..146..

654..789..678..765..749..759..and for laughs...111...222..555..777..999...(I really like the 222 tonite...)...lets hit em hard...lol...

good luck....Cheers

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #75732
                    June 10, 2009
                    3446 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners**** Good Luck tonight!

Thanks to all for my win last night.....Hope we

all get Alice tonight....Dance

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                      Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44043 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

DOUBLE WATCHERS
                      22 00 44
                      2XX 0XX 4XX
                      222 000 444

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                        Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44043 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

116 fast cash
                        34 39 84  98 93 48
                        44 49 94  86 81 36

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #48155
                          December 12, 2006
                          3272 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

like'n...999 for tonightBig Grin

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                            Dodge City
                            United States
                            Member #85186
                            January 10, 2010
                            2740 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyuum, you rolled wit it  ?

Now dats the kind of news dat i like to hear...keep on winnin those big dolluhs,sdc.

best of luck to you today and win some moe dough too

Crow, I have learned from Tenaj that whenever 229/992 hit in any of the states----look for repeat. So that's why I rolled with the 611 repeat.

hansol1968's avatar - 8ball
                              Washington,NC
                              United States
                              Member #55915
                              October 24, 2007
                              250 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

MY PICKS

Coffee

Page 61 of 151