Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 688 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Last 09son.

Page 27 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
emerald64's avatar - 8ball
suffolk county, Long Island, NY
United States
Member #56449
November 19, 2007
1508 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2011, 7:58 am - IP Logged

.............well  i got one thing to say ..LOL ! ....now on with the winning hits !!....813 ?

New York
    United States
    Member #103600
    January 4, 2011
    3984 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2011, 8:10 am - IP Logged

if u guys realize ny216 for some reason alwaz hits but never recommend or takes any guess on numbers.. i think he bs about his wins.... cant trust this guy.. hes fake about his wins

Having participated in this forum for an adequate amount of time, I couldn't disagree more with you joe87. The problem most of us have is we give up on numbers too quickly and want posts to tell us the exact number for the immediate next draw and when they don't hit we discard them; if a number, sum, et al. is worth playing, it is worth playing until it hits or some dynamic changes that impacts the thought process that brought you to that number.

If you pay attention to the times NY216 has either posted recommended plays of commented on his near hits, you get a sense for some of his plays- when that sum 5 hit the other eve, I knew immediately that NY216 and rexbell hit it even though they hadn't posted anything recent to that effect. NY216 has posted numbers that hit fairly quickly after he recommended them. The other thing I have surmised is that NY216 plays a lot heavier than most in this room making it unreasonable to expect an exact summary of all his plays before a draw. Celebrate others wins and if you can't be happy for him, at least don't bring the negativity here. I wish you good luck and look forward to your posts.

I don't know what numbers I'm playing yet but root sum 6 still has not hit midday in forever, sum 4 is overdue, the higher sums have caught up in a hurry with the lower sums with all sum 17 plays, and sum 16 continues to be underplayed.

ny, ny
      United States
      Member #98736
      October 12, 2010
      10025 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2011, 8:41 am - IP Logged

if u guys realize ny216 for some reason alwaz hits but never recommend or takes any guess on numbers.. i think he bs about his wins.... cant trust this guy.. hes fake about his wins

I rarely comment on negative posts like this but Joe87 - stop it man.  I know at times (well every dam day) we all get frustrated about the numbers that drop but do not take it out on people. 

If you read and follow certain people on LP you know or have a feeling when a person hits a number when NYL drops it without them posting everyday.  NY216 and I were all over sum 5 when it dropped, and I know when 1980 drops he (as well as many others) will crush NYL.  LOL

Dawnie, Lottowoman, Suri, Trap, (I can go on and on) has a couple of "pets" also, and when NYL drops their numbers I am happy as hell for them.  Some of us think that NYL reads our posts and phucks with us so we speak in code. 

Lets keep the vibe positive in here and lets get some wins. 

I like the sum of uno for P3 for midday.

Pets 125, 669

Set4life's avatar - 2554
        East Hampton, NY
        United States
        Member #41995
        June 25, 2006
        1137 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:31 am - IP Logged

712.250.631.460.125 ftw!

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

United States
          Member #70687
          February 8, 2009
          7916 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Okay I have cooled off so I am more relaxed now. I don't hate you Joe, I like to see everyone crush NYL as they are the only people I hate in terms of lottery lol! 

Will they finally drop the 210, 216 or the 219? I have to throw in 211 since that is one of my best friend's birthdays. I tend to forget to play the 218 with it at times or 821 which is my mom's birthday. I forgot who but someone posted a vtrac recently that looked to be good, I believe it had 216 in it, 266 as well. Something has to give with that or the triples as those being out are so out of hand. Perhaps the 640 again, a personal # for me. Although with that, I have to throw in the 468 with it. 

NYL pay us all big today.

United States
            Member #70687
            February 8, 2009
            7916 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Ah I forgot the 212, one of the power numbers for my birthday & sign courtesy of Empress. Ah hell, I am going back out as I forgot to play that. Actually you know what NYL, 21x rundown combo so let's do this! Back later.....

United States
              Member #56449
              November 19, 2007
              1508 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Okay I have cooled off so I am more relaxed now. I don't hate you Joe, I like to see everyone crush NYL as they are the only people I hate in terms of lottery lol! 

Will they finally drop the 210, 216 or the 219? I have to throw in 211 since that is one of my best friend's birthdays. I tend to forget to play the 218 with it at times or 821 which is my mom's birthday. I forgot who but someone posted a vtrac recently that looked to be good, I believe it had 216 in it, 266 as well. Something has to give with that or the triples as those being out are so out of hand. Perhaps the 640 again, a personal # for me. Although with that, I have to throw in the 468 with it. 

NYL pay us all big today.

....................Thanks for throwing us yr picks !! ...keeping them in mind-no better yet im writtin them down !! LOL....my strongest feel tho is 813...do u think this one up ???thanks *NY216 !

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                Member #62906
                July 12, 2008
                1400 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Having participated in this forum for an adequate amount of time, I couldn't disagree more with you joe87. The problem most of us have is we give up on numbers too quickly and want posts to tell us the exact number for the immediate next draw and when they don't hit we discard them; if a number, sum, et al. is worth playing, it is worth playing until it hits or some dynamic changes that impacts the thought process that brought you to that number.

If you pay attention to the times NY216 has either posted recommended plays of commented on his near hits, you get a sense for some of his plays- when that sum 5 hit the other eve, I knew immediately that NY216 and rexbell hit it even though they hadn't posted anything recent to that effect. NY216 has posted numbers that hit fairly quickly after he recommended them. The other thing I have surmised is that NY216 plays a lot heavier than most in this room making it unreasonable to expect an exact summary of all his plays before a draw. Celebrate others wins and if you can't be happy for him, at least don't bring the negativity here. I wish you good luck and look forward to your posts.

I don't know what numbers I'm playing yet but root sum 6 still has not hit midday in forever, sum 4 is overdue, the higher sums have caught up in a hurry with the lower sums with all sum 17 plays, and sum 16 continues to be underplayed.

Well said Long Odds!  I Agree!

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                  Member #62906
                  July 12, 2008
                  1400 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I rarely comment on negative posts like this but Joe87 - stop it man.  I know at times (well every dam day) we all get frustrated about the numbers that drop but do not take it out on people. 

If you read and follow certain people on LP you know or have a feeling when a person hits a number when NYL drops it without them posting everyday.  NY216 and I were all over sum 5 when it dropped, and I know when 1980 drops he (as well as many others) will crush NYL.  LOL

Dawnie, Lottowoman, Suri, Trap, (I can go on and on) has a couple of "pets" also, and when NYL drops their numbers I am happy as hell for them.  Some of us think that NYL reads our posts and phucks with us so we speak in code. 

Lets keep the vibe positive in here and lets get some wins. 

I like the sum of uno for P3 for midday.

I Agree! rexbell!

Bengy242's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
                    Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #82320
                    November 11, 2009
                    820 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

738 620 208 109 016 030 303

Good Luck Everyone~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Be who you are say what u mean and mean what u say!!!!!

Ladydiva191's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                      Hollis,NY
                      United States
                      Member #78450
                      August 14, 2009
                      77 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

NY216, WE LOVE Y O U.

United States
                        Member #56449
                        November 19, 2007
                        1508 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:28 am - IP Logged

........................Also ..>  back pair... X26 !

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                          Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #74991
                          May 24, 2009
                          5547 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Lol. Here we go again. The thing is once NY216 mentions his picks he is not coming on everyday to repeat it, so when it does play folks tend to forget that he said it. Plus he hold on to his plays while playing others. Postings get burried month to month. So what he posted at times get burried. When he speak, take physical notes and keep because he is not repeating it over and over.

Pets: 801-4520-6383

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
                            Member #113012
                            June 30, 2011
                            3818 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

AM LOVING 970

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                              boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2011, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

mid day ...  302     mid day.... 0608

congradulations to all winner$

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Page 27 of 46