Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A baby bird in flight Dream

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by DREAMSINGER.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #118823
November 8, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi this is my first time on here and I've read a lot of post concerning dreams and I find that the numbers can be very specific so I'll tell you about the dream I had this morning because it still lingers on my mind. I can still see and feel what I've felt during this dream.

My Dream:

I was laying on the ground with my BF and I notice a baby bird on a branch, it was blue. Shortly after, it took flight but my BF couldn't see it.  It flew just above us and landed on ground and walked to it's nest where I followed it and saw a few more baby birds that was younger.  There may have been a total of 3 or 4 of them now.  I was in awe with the intense feeling and I thought to myself "how is it possible that no one spotted them here in the open?"  And while I was looking around, I noticed "crown of thorn" plants and how beautiful this one in particular and I wanted to cut it but I nothing to cut it with.   

I hope to play the lottery here in FL.  Thank you

Party

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8036 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi this is my first time on here and I've read a lot of post concerning dreams and I find that the numbers can be very specific so I'll tell you about the dream I had this morning because it still lingers on my mind. I can still see and feel what I've felt during this dream.

My Dream:

I was laying on the ground with my BF and I notice a baby bird on a branch, it was blue. Shortly after, it took flight but my BF couldn't see it.  It flew just above us and landed on ground and walked to it's nest where I followed it and saw a few more baby birds that was younger.  There may have been a total of 3 or 4 of them now.  I was in awe with the intense feeling and I thought to myself "how is it possible that no one spotted them here in the open?"  And while I was looking around, I noticed "crown of thorn" plants and how beautiful this one in particular and I wanted to cut it but I nothing to cut it with.   

Party

Welcome to LP, Move!  Hope that you have fun here! Disney

245  874  742  593  015  843  Pairs  43  61  81 (0-9)

United States
      Member #118823
      November 8, 2011
      2 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2011, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Harve$t Moon!

I haven't been able to leave the site yet. Banana  I've been reading everything! And thank you for the numbers, now if I only knew how to play them. Sulk Off

DREAMSINGER's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #117793
        October 14, 2011
        20 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

My Dream:

Party

12 33  = 112 122   333 =  123 233  = 1233

I dream it & it is So!

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          New Providence
          Bahamas
          Member #109015
          April 4, 2011
          398 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2011, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Bird - 181

Don't forget to combo / box

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Bird - 181

Don't forget to combo / box

stay on these nos!, i was drawn to this post

good luck 

DG

skittles777's avatar - candle
              Douglasville
              United States
              Member #70105
              January 24, 2009
              1200 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

My Dream:

Party

MOVE, Nice for you to join LP.  Lots of fun and funds here.

I was told by a BIRD that birds flies at 181/118/811 BUT you can always catch him at 108.  Now go ahead and win some money. lol

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

DREAMSINGER's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #117793
                October 14, 2011
                20 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2011, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

12 33  = 112 122   333 =  123 233  = 1233

FLORIDA