Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help!!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by abria-r.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
Long Island, Bahamas
Bahamas
Member #104857
January 21, 2011
85 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2011, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP family this is one of the strangest dream I have ever had I dream I was on an island that has a cay of from it, and there was a party so I went over to it. When I got there I saw one of my cousin there and a little girl who looks just like my aunty so I smile and started walking around checking out everything, when I saw one of my husband's brother wife and her daughter in a room and everyone was having sex, I was so surprise to see her there I looked in and she saw me and said that she was visiting a friend, then I looked behind the door and saw a baby and I took it and started looking for my cousin so we could go back to the mainland with the baby, but then the wind started picking up and the waves was getting so high I did not want to take the baby in the little boat, so I asked her to lets go to the other side, she said that it was not a good idea because sharks were on the other side, so I when back inside the building to find the person who left the baby behind the door and the party was still going on so I went to a window and by this time the storm was on us. A man got up and asked if someone could stop the storm they would be reward with Gold coins.  No one got up so I went over to the window and stop the storm and the gold coin drop from the sky in my hand and everyone looked at me with there mouths drop. Could you gave me some numbers and if possible a meaning thanks.

There's a lot of Money out there, all you have to do is go get it!

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1752 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP family this is one of the strangest dream I have ever had I dream I was on an island that has a cay of from it, and there was a party so I went over to it. When I got there I saw one of my cousin there and a little girl who looks just like my aunty so I smile and started walking around checking out everything, when I saw one of my husband's brother wife and her daughter in a room and everyone was having sex, I was so surprise to see her there I looked in and she saw me and said that she was visiting a friend, then I looked behind the door and saw a baby and I took it and started looking for my cousin so we could go back to the mainland with the baby, but then the wind started picking up and the waves was getting so high I did not want to take the baby in the little boat, so I asked her to lets go to the other side, she said that it was not a good idea because sharks were on the other side, so I when back inside the building to find the person who left the baby behind the door and the party was still going on so I went to a window and by this time the storm was on us. A man got up and asked if someone could stop the storm they would be reward with Gold coins.  No one got up so I went over to the window and stop the storm and the gold coin drop from the sky in my hand and everyone looked at me with there mouths drop. Could you gave me some numbers and if possible a meaning thanks.

STORM- 544

baby- 835, 102

door- 435

SHARK - 554

aunty - 127

little girl- 140

girl - 585

party - 885

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
      Member #113012
      June 30, 2011
      3818 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Iland -   257 113 954

Baby - 128 145 069 120

shark - 149 991 292 835

Party - 771 019 283 742

Door - 367 526 875

Window 383 069 654 983

Sex 156 582 039 345

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2011, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi ladyVal45, there are some good nos in this thread that were posted, i am just seeing this now, your dream played out in ga yesterday, i had some of the same items in my dream baby 210 ga lottery eve, gold 605 but for some reason i thought the 210 came back weird...party 718,7180, maybe i can find the no for island and beach walking 337 water 123

Bahamas
          Member #113012
          June 30, 2011
          3818 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2011, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Iland -   257 113 954

Baby - 128 145 069 120

shark - 149 991 292 835

Party - 771 019 283 742

Door - 367 526 875

Window 383 069 654 983

Sex 156 582 039 345

NY -771  - 18 Nov str88

Ill - 654  - 19 Nov str88 

Cal - 930- 17 Nov box

NY - 546 -  20 Nov  box

Flo - 903  - 20 Nov box

Cal - 091 -  20 Nov box

Cal - 835 -   20 Nov str88

I notice too if u went up 1 or 1 down u will get a str88 hit too or mirrow da numbers

Congrats on your win if u follow ur dream numbers Banana

953 408 

abria-r Blue Angel

Bahamas
            Member #113012
            June 30, 2011
            3818 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

NY -771  - 18 Nov str88

Ill - 654  - 19 Nov str88 

Cal - 930- 17 Nov box

NY - 546 -  20 Nov  box

Flo - 903  - 20 Nov box

Cal - 091 -  20 Nov box

Cal - 835 -   20 Nov str88

I notice too if u went up 1 or 1 down u will get a str88 hit too or mirrow da numbers

Congrats on your win if u follow ur dream numbers Banana

Ill 149 - 22 Nov str88

953 408 

abria-r Blue Angel