Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning a Major Lottery Jackpot Using #'s Generated @ LP

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2011, 1:56 am - IP Logged

If you won a lottery jackpot with numbers generated using the resources here at Lottery Post, how would you give Todd credit for having such an awesome site and such generosity?

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2011, 2:11 am - IP Logged

If I won a jackpot using numbers generated here at Lottery Post, I visualize myself jumping up and down screaming Thank You LORD!! Thank you Todd Northrop!

Party

And when I'm asked who Todd is, I tell them that he is the "Chief Bottle Washer" at LotteryPost.com. I would also tell them to hightail it over to LotteryPost.com and check it out for themselves.

Type

As I breathe into my paper bag to keep from hyperventilating, I'd still be telling folks to go to LotteryPost.com as I am rolled out of the interview puffing into my paper bag being loaded into an ambulance.

Jester Laugh

Since I just won a lottery jackpot, I'd ask the ambulance driver to take the long way to the hospital. ROFL  LOL  Naughty

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Rochester
      United States
      Member #103282
      January 1, 2011
      603 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2011, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post is one of the best sites,clubs, I have ever been part of. Every lottery player, number roller should join this. I always reccomend it when I talk to people in lottery lines at the store. The menu and options for members is super. Todd has done a great job engineering this. I enjoy it!Hurray!

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        11927 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2011, 8:28 am - IP Logged

I would notify Todd first so he could shut down the free membership for awhile. (every current member would be grandfathered in).  Once word gets out he's going to have a few million hits.  This way he could eliminate the lurkers and maybe generate a few extra $$$$. 

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
          Mcminnville, Oregon
          United States
          Member #3013
          December 13, 2003
          3047 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I am starting back with the LP QP generator this week for the mega millions jackpot.  When I win I will tell everyone in my press conference that USA MEGA is the place that got me the winning numbers and that I am a member at lottery post.  So I think that will generate so people todd's way.-weshar75

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2011, 3:30 am - IP Logged

I would notify Todd first so he could shut down the free membership for awhile. (every current member would be grandfathered in).  Once word gets out he's going to have a few million hits.  This way he could eliminate the lurkers and maybe generate a few extra $$$$. 

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!