Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sacred Geometry and Lotto Games ...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ACPutz.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12752 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2011, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Any one else notice the correlation between Sacred Geometry and Lotto games . I've been doing some research on Sacred Geometry and Lotto games and it looks very promising in number sets prediction .

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Member #19992
    August 9, 2005
    2867 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2011, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

can you show us something?

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12752 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

can you show us something?

Rakster ,

I just started and noticed  the correlation with Sacred Geometry and Lotto games .  It still needs some work on the System . I've only used it 3 times and had only 2 hits . The hits could of been just luck or it does work .. It maybe just another tools for us to use in the games . I will need to back test on a few states ..

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40572 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Awesome find Cajunwin4, I hope you find something, outside the box ad inside the triangle.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12752 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2011, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Awesome find Cajunwin4, I hope you find something, outside the box ad inside the triangle.

sully16 ,

I so far the back testing and playing sets produced has given me a few  hits . Just trying to figure the Sacred Geometry Matrix so everyone can use the system . Been working on a few new systems and my own software ..

CW4

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2011, 6:13 am - IP Logged

sully16 ,

I so far the back testing and playing sets produced has given me a few  hits . Just trying to figure the Sacred Geometry Matrix so everyone can use the system . Been working on a few new systems and my own software ..

CW4

Anxiously awaiting..................Big Smile!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12752 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Once the system is developed it will be similar to destinys " magic  box " .

north carolina/virginia
                United States
                Member #2097
                August 17, 2003
                126 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2011, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Hi I am researching the correlation of Sacred Geometry and the daily pick 3 games.  I'm especially interested in the 1.618, I've used it in workouts and not sure if I should drop the 8 and go with 1.61 for workout or go to the next number of 1.62.  Just learning about sacred geometry.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Once the system is developed it will be similar to destinys " magic  box " .

Any new developments?

United States
                    Member #79057
                    August 26, 2009
                    70 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Is this going to be another one of those things where you say you've uncovered something and then offer to "combine" your system with others?  Because the last time I sent you what I was working on, and I never got squat back from you except for empty promises. At least until you then started ignoring my emails.  Just asking...

Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12752 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Is this going to be another one of those things where you say you've uncovered something and then offer to "combine" your system with others?  Because the last time I sent you what I was working on, and I never got squat back from you except for empty promises. At least until you then started ignoring my emails.  Just asking...

ACPutz ,

I have uncovered several times for pick 3 and pick 4 games  winning systems . My post prove it ! I had sent my system to several other people and never recieved theirs system. I read over your so called system and it was bunk with no real win potential to be incorperated into a system . If  , I noticed something  to win in a Game and you don't it not my fault .

I've  helped several people hits straights and box hits in pick 4 games with a minium amount of sets to play for games .

United States
                        Member #79057
                        August 26, 2009
                        70 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

ACPutz ,

I have uncovered several times for pick 3 and pick 4 games  winning systems . My post prove it ! I had sent my system to several other people and never recieved theirs system. I read over your so called system and it was bunk with no real win potential to be incorperated into a system . If  , I noticed something  to win in a Game and you don't it not my fault .

I've  helped several people hits straights and box hits in pick 4 games with a minium amount of sets to play for games .

CajunWin4,

Horse****.   You're post was to exchange systems to possibly help out BOTH systems. (if you want I could reprint our email exchange genius)  Now your saying it was for me to send you mine, for your to judge it and then decide whether to go forward with the exchange??? Get bent.  And then what, you couldn't respond to one of the two follow emails I sent to you over the course of a month?    I guess if enough people trust your lying a** you can build a pretty good system off of other peoples work.. you lowlife.

Wow, you've helped other people hit the pick 4... let me guess, you gave 1000 people 10 numbers and one of them hit straight a a 23 others hit box.  You're no better than the rest of those carnival barkers selling systems.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day genius.

Hey, doesn't matter.  I don't need to get into a pissing match with the likes of you.  I just wanted anyone who thinks about working with you to know you don't stick to your word.   Just don't print any more crap about you "noticing something" in the game... it's obvious the only thing you're good at is noticing things in other peoples work that you scam from them.

Have a lucky new year (thats a jinx dopey)