Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Simplicity is the Key to Winning !!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12752 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Use the Kiss Method " Keep It Simple Stupid " . Why are you tracking Hundreds or Thousand of past draws ??

You will only need to use the last 50 , 25 , 20 , 14 ,10 or 9 past draws . You will need 2 methods of tracking the digits for any Game to use for correlation of future digits to play . You're system or systems must tell you when to play or not ..

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11982 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Use the Kiss Method " Keep It Simple Stupid " . Why are you tracking Hundreds or Thousand of past draws ??

You will only need to use the last 50 , 25 , 20 , 14 ,10 or 9 past draws . You will need 2 methods of tracking the digits for any Game to use for correlation of future digits to play . You're system or systems must tell you when to play or not ..

PLAY MORE OFTEN FOR LESS LINES. Lottery Stop Loss Limit=A Single Line Quick Pick per drawing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

How has that worked for you recently?  Or are you just saying using more data doesn't get better results?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12752 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

How has that worked for you recently?  Or are you just saying using more data doesn't get better results?

RJOH ,

Yes , It has worked for me recently with the different methods of tracking with my own systems . It does works !!! I've had some Great results with them.  Many members did win with my predictions for their states pick 4  games . Check my thread in the Forum Lottery Systems its named Pick 4 Straight Systems it hit mostly box hits ... To much data does hinder your Winning !! The last 50  draws has givien me the best results for winning in any game ..

CW4

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4879 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4,

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering which two tracking methods are you using?  I have skip and hit charts which I use to track the P3 daily drawings, sums and root sums, and charts for the eve/odd and low/high digits. My thinking is, if I can predict whether there is going to be either two low or two high digits that will give me a good idea of which sums to play. I mainly concentrate on the clean number sums 6-21. I have also just recently started tracking by position which I never used to do before.

The sums of 13 or less have 2 low digits and 14 and up use 2 high digits. Once I know that, then whether there are going to be 2 even or 2 odd digits, narrow it down even more to 4 sums to choose from. I try to get it down to 2 sums and play the numbers from those sums that I feel have the best chance of hitting.

Since I have not been using this method for very long, I still haven't gotten it perfected yet, but I think it has some good potential.  If anyone else has used something like this, or has any thoughts about it, good or bad, I'm all ears.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12752 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2011, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4,

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering which two tracking methods are you using?  I have skip and hit charts which I use to track the P3 daily drawings, sums and root sums, and charts for the eve/odd and low/high digits. My thinking is, if I can predict whether there is going to be either two low or two high digits that will give me a good idea of which sums to play. I mainly concentrate on the clean number sums 6-21. I have also just recently started tracking by position which I never used to do before.

The sums of 13 or less have 2 low digits and 14 and up use 2 high digits. Once I know that, then whether there are going to be 2 even or 2 odd digits, narrow it down even more to 4 sums to choose from. I try to get it down to 2 sums and play the numbers from those sums that I feel have the best chance of hitting.

Since I have not been using this method for very long, I still haven't gotten it perfected yet, but I think it has some good potential.  If anyone else has used something like this, or has any thoughts about it, good or bad, I'm all ears.

grwurston ,

I developed my own systems for every game format be it pick 3 , pick 4 , 2 by 2 , Quinto , Easy 5 , Fantasy 5 , Cash 5 , Keno , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games . I track each game several different ways be it 6 String Theory and a few other systems . Simplicity is the Key ...