Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help!!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
Long Island, Bahamas
Bahamas
Member #104857
January 21, 2011
85 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2011, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP family, I dream I was walking down the road when a man started following me, so I started walking fast and dodging in and out of the building and houses. When I looked back to see if he was still following, he was right behind me and just as I was about to run a lady with her dogs came out of a house, so I ran towards her and he turn into one of the building.  The lady saw that I was trying to get away from the man, so she invite me inside her house.  When I got inside I was surprise to see so many dogs, they were so happy to see me except for one, he was gruelling at me as I pass him.  He came behind me to bite me, when the lady told him to get back.  She said that he does not like strangers.

I thanked her for helping me and lefted.  I was half way down the road when I saw the man again, when he saw that I saw him, he hid behind a pole, so I started running and I was awoke by my son who want some water.  Can you tell me what this dream means and some numbers thank you.

There's a lot of Money out there, all you have to do is go get it!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34522 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP family, I dream I was walking down the road when a man started following me, so I started walking fast and dodging in and out of the building and houses. When I looked back to see if he was still following, he was right behind me and just as I was about to run a lady with her dogs came out of a house, so I ran towards her and he turn into one of the building.  The lady saw that I was trying to get away from the man, so she invite me inside her house.  When I got inside I was surprise to see so many dogs, they were so happy to see me except for one, he was gruelling at me as I pass him.  He came behind me to bite me, when the lady told him to get back.  She said that he does not like strangers.

I thanked her for helping me and lefted.  I was half way down the road when I saw the man again, when he saw that I saw him, he hid behind a pole, so I started running and I was awoke by my son who want some water.  Can you tell me what this dream means and some numbers thank you.

410 146 616 611 195 375 271 515 155 149  Dog

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.