Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Giving Extra heavy play in wheels Advantage plus

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
toronto
Canada
Member #100955
November 22, 2010
8 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

hi people, i would like to know some strategies for giving heavy play when wheeling your numbers, wich charts do you use. I have been using advantage plus and wheel 6 plus for some years and have manage to get 4 out of 6 and 3 out 6 in almost every time i play, never got 5 numbers yet, i need a good strategy for wheeling my numbers any help would be good, thanks

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2011, 1:51 am - IP Logged

hi people, i would like to know some strategies for giving heavy play when wheeling your numbers, wich charts do you use. I have been using advantage plus and wheel 6 plus for some years and have manage to get 4 out of 6 and 3 out 6 in almost every time i play, never got 5 numbers yet, i need a good strategy for wheeling my numbers any help would be good, thanks

Try a wheel with higher 88% coverage of winning 5 numbers and multiple 4 out of 6 and 3 out of 6 prizes.

1  2  3  4  6 12
     1  2  3  5  8 11
     1  2  4  8  9 10
     1  2  5  6  7  9
     1  2  7 10 11 12
     1  3  4  7  9 11
     1  3  5  9 10 12
     1  3  6  7  8 10
     1  4  5  6 10 11
     1  4  5  7  8 12
     1  6  8  9 11 12
     2  3  4  5  7 10
     2  3  6  9 10 11
     2  3  7  8  9 12
     2  4  5  9 11 12
     2  4  6  7  8 11
     2  5  6  8 10 12
     3  4  5  6  8  9
     3  4  8 10 11 12
     3  5  6  7 11 12
     4  6  7  9 10 12
     5  7  8  9 10 11
    end 22 lines 88% 5 out of 6

BobP

United States
      Member #19223
      July 27, 2005
      44 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2011, 1:05 am - IP Logged

You are picking/hitting 4 out of 6 and 3 out of 6 #s correctly almost every draw?  That is remarkable...Would you share with us some of the criteria you use for your picks?  Hope this continues for you!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19896 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2011, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

You are picking/hitting 4 out of 6 and 3 out of 6 #s correctly almost every draw?  That is remarkable...Would you share with us some of the criteria you use for your picks?  Hope this continues for you!

In Ohio when playing Ohio Classic Lotto(6/49) there's a big different in hitting 4of6 and 3of6, one pays $70 and the other pays $2.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #19223
          July 27, 2005
          44 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

In Ohio when playing Ohio Classic Lotto(6/49) there's a big different in hitting 4of6 and 3of6, one pays $70 and the other pays $2.

That's okay-if the o.p. is picking that many that often, and they are falling in the same line of play as 3 and 4 out of 6 number wins  he/she is doing something right.  I think the other side of the coin-and just as hard or harder to figure-are what numbers to eliminate. 

I've been able to pick up to 4 winning numbers-I played a set once where all my tickets were winners for pick 5-I've mentioned this before. 

What I've asked myself a while back-and when I get a chance I look at this, is what about the winners that I didn't pick-what stopped me from picking them?  Usually because their is no pattern or something that stands out about them. 

What I look at are bottoms:  double, triple, quads-etc., steady patterns of them.  If they tend to skip longer than the 7 avg that Gail mentions-lets say 9,10,11 or more but the pattern is steady-I'll pick that number.  If it is hot and hitting with fewer skips-4 or 5 in a steady pattern I'll use that too.  I also look at the total hits these have. 

No matter what pattern I look at, total hits are not always a reason for me to pick or leave the number out.  I find that any biases can go either way.  Gail mentions that what happens most will usually repeat and happen again, but this is not always true, the key word being "most".

I do look at what I call mirror patterns.  Here's an example, this I look at on chart 4 and 4f4 (abbreviated) in Advantage plus:

-------x-------------xx-----------x--------------------x----x----------x-x-x----   out 4    #4   tot hits 67

------------------------x----------------xx---x-----------------------------------   out 35  #5   tot hits 48

---------------x---------x---------x---x--------x---------x---x----------x-------   out 7   #6   tot hits  66

look at # 6:  the 4f4 chart would show something like this:

15 9 9 3 8 9 3 10 7

Actually, this is what I'd call a double mirror-the 3 being the center and the 9-9 before it then the 8-9 after, and the 2nd 3 skip with the 8-9 before and the 10-7 skips after.  If the skips are off by one or 2 but you see the definite mirror I'll play it because I've noticed I've gotten hits from this.  These are patterns of bottoms, but I've noticed mirror patterns with bottoms. 

This is similar to our pick 5.  We've only have had around 380 (app) draws so far.  Our longshots tend hit somewhat regular so I may or may not pick the 5.

toronto
            Canada
            Member #100955
            November 22, 2010
            8 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2011, 2:10 am - IP Logged

I shouldn't say every draw but, i will put it this way, i have had 4 out of 6 numbers since july till present 5 times

and too man 3 out of 6 prizes, but never gotten that 5 number prize yet. I have been using the 4 out of 6 wheels because they are more affordable and economical, i am going to save up some money from some wins and try a more expensive wheel. I like power number wheels, and i am good at picking 1 number, still trying to master getting two numbers, but i will keep trying.  for the power numbers i use skips due chart to find wich skips are most due during the last 10 games, i then go to the e ten game group count to check wich number groups are most due, if any of my best numbers from the skips due chart there i look closely at that number wich could be 1 or 2 usually there is one best number from the skips due, then i check the drawings since chart for confimation, then i check the trailing numbers to see wich numbers that are good, there is a lot more i can say, but this is just one of the ways i look for my power numbers, if you do a search on lotterypost type "gail howard power number strategies" you will see my information.

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I shouldn't say every draw but, i will put it this way, i have had 4 out of 6 numbers since july till present 5 times

and too man 3 out of 6 prizes, but never gotten that 5 number prize yet. I have been using the 4 out of 6 wheels because they are more affordable and economical, i am going to save up some money from some wins and try a more expensive wheel. I like power number wheels, and i am good at picking 1 number, still trying to master getting two numbers, but i will keep trying.  for the power numbers i use skips due chart to find wich skips are most due during the last 10 games, i then go to the e ten game group count to check wich number groups are most due, if any of my best numbers from the skips due chart there i look closely at that number wich could be 1 or 2 usually there is one best number from the skips due, then i check the drawings since chart for confimation, then i check the trailing numbers to see wich numbers that are good, there is a lot more i can say, but this is just one of the ways i look for my power numbers, if you do a search on lotterypost type "gail howard power number strategies" you will see my information.

gotta say you have a well thought out and successful strategy worked out.

glad to hear about your success.

looking forward to hearing about your jackpot wins.

Pulling for you to master those power numbers.