Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are your experiences playing online ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #51583
April 15, 2007
188 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I love playing online, cause i can play and win alot of places at the same time, and frankly i don't find pick 3 so difficult to win, there are so many ways to win. I find though that they make it so easy for you to spend your money, but when it's time for the payout, it's so difficult to receive it. So tell me... What are your experiences playing online  ? I only play one place, do you know any other places to play ?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I love playing online, cause i can play and win alot of places at the same time, and frankly i don't find pick 3 so difficult to win, there are so many ways to win. I find though that they make it so easy for you to spend your money, but when it's time for the payout, it's so difficult to receive it. So tell me... What are your experiences playing online  ? I only play one place, do you know any other places to play ?

I love playing online............I find though that they make it so easy for you to spend your money, but when it's time for the payout, it's so difficult to receive it.

Before PB and MM came to Ohio, I tried playing on line a couple of times but since I never won anything I never had a problem.  Now I can play all the games I like locally I prefer spending the money I paid for the service on extra tickets.  Sounds like you love playing on line in spite of the difficulty of receiving your winnings.  To each his own, good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
      Winnipeg
      Canada
      Member #14974
      May 7, 2005
      3650 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

how many places are left? i heard betslips don't do pick 3 and 4 anymore. is this true?

i've been playing online since 2006 and never had a problem getting my money. i get my payouts via Western Union now...no more cheques with banks for me. the money is availabe in 24 hours.

if you are in the united states i hear it's a big hassle getting paid certain ways because of the anti-gambling thing happening there.

i know of only 2 places to play.

yes i agree that it's not hard to win cause you have the advantage playing all the states and provinces. patience pays off just keep playing your number. it's a 100% better than playing at your corner store...you might not win for a dog's age and i'm sure when you do your losses won't cover the win.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1317 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Nonexistent.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!