Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Man wins lottery second time.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Rochester
United States
Member #103282
January 1, 2011
603 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2011, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, I just saw on Yahoo that a man in Atlanta just won a million dollars for a second time. I just contacted Todd and his staff with the news story. I'm sure they will post a story.Party

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to start another conspiracy theory but...

Personally, I think this guy is claiming it for Ted Turner because Ted doesn't want his ex (Jane Fonda) to know about it. Jane is pregnant with Rush Limbaugh's baby and wants Ted to claim it as his to avoid embarrassment and Ted is afraid she just wants money and Rush's child will stand to inherit the windfall.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

boston,ma
      United States
      Member #119384
      November 22, 2011
      13 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

if in scartch ticket it not new, i know wnho won two times 1 million dollar on scartch ticket

Member #0
        January 1, 2000
        0 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2011, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, I just saw on Yahoo that a man in Atlanta just won a million dollars for a second time. I just contacted Todd and his staff with the news story. I'm sure they will post a story.Party

I think he should still get half.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I would be grateful if you would contact me with news tips (as you have done... thank you), but NOT post the news on the forums.  If you click on the Rules link on the left, you will see that posting news stories in the forums is not allowed.  They can only go in the News forum, or in your personal blog.

If you want to be the "lottery newsperson of record", digging up stories and posting them for all to see, I have no problem with that, but it can only be done in your personal blog.

If you want to see a new story posted in the main Lottery Post site, then the only option is to send me a news tip for consideration.

I appreciate your help in keeping the forums organized in this regard!  Thumbs Up

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!