Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 12/1-12/31

Topic closed. 2408 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrsd446.

Page 120 of 161
PrintE-mailLink
surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
United States
Member #106371
February 17, 2011
9702 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2011, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the update guys about the draw ... these is not good... this liljimys did sip way too much last night .. men feeling nyl will pull some sneaky...

PETS#=105-215

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
    New York
    United States
    Member #108469
    March 26, 2011
    4011 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl....I knew they were gonna pull a whammy on us in some way. I'm thinking they ain't expected the type of traffic they got today. Cuz the place I played at was like a 15 mins wait to get to the clerk. And while online, I heard a lot of folks going heavy on the triples and dropping like $5 per their triple picks. Maybe a triple popped and we cleaned NYL out today. Come on 000 or 555 cuz I dropped $2.50 on each .

I may run back out and put in $5.00 for the evening picks. Hey ya never know (wink)

I'm gonna be tuned into Channel 7 tonight to see what this delay in revealing the midday pick so late.

One day,right before my eyes one evening, The NYS lottery drawing was taking place on TV, when it was time for the third ball to come up.  It took a good while before it popped up!  I thought I was the only one to see that.  A few of the players later that day  spoke about it. NY is shady! Something is not right with what is happening today!

Let's just hope they are not pulling a fast one! I played all triples today.

Have a Happy Holiday everyoneSee Ya!

BlessingsBlue Angel

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
      United States
      Member #106371
      February 17, 2011
      9702 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

i think they didnt collect as they thought for midday .. might be reason for the extension as usual nyl being an aaa... they trying to screw many overs totaly strange...and messy .. oowell hope whatever they drop someone will kill it somewhere anywhere ...

PETS#=105-215

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Adk NY
        United States
        Member #108847
        April 1, 2011
        1619 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Its the MM money     My 2cents!

LuckBeALady's avatar - bee
          NY,NY
          United States
          Member #117600
          October 9, 2011
          6355 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

i think they didnt collect as they thought for midday .. might be reason for the extension as usual nyl being an aaa... they trying to screw many overs totaly strange...and messy .. oowell hope whatever they drop someone will kill it somewhere anywhere ...

suri, they may have not been playing where you live but here in the City that line was unbelieveable. I swear, I heard folks playing nuttin but TRIPLES and putting $5.00 and more on a triple.

I'm gonna run back out and put $5.00 on 10 numbers for evening just to be in it.

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
            United States
            Member #106371
            February 17, 2011
            9702 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

suri, they may have not been playing where you live but here in the City that line was unbelieveable. I swear, I heard folks playing nuttin but TRIPLES and putting $5.00 and more on a triple.

I'm gonna run back out and put $5.00 on 10 numbers for evening just to be in it.

mmm those liljimys smoking some bongs today probaly put take 5  ballnumbers in p3 ball poper thats why they waiting to get sober and fix up the draw then ... Green laugh

PETS#=105-215

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #67343
              November 23, 2008
              2188 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

We should boycott the NYL for a couple of days. I for one would have been just fine if they stuck to no draws on Christmas. One day without it won't kill me. However to take our money & then tell us we won't get winning info until approximately 30 minutes before the close of evening numbers is a joke. For that, just keep the day closed so no one has to bother coming in.

I totally agree with you NY216!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ny, ny
                United States
                Member #98736
                October 12, 2010
                10025 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

We should boycott the NYL for a couple of days. I for one would have been just fine if they stuck to no draws on Christmas. One day without it won't kill me. However to take our money & then tell us we won't get winning info until approximately 30 minutes before the close of evening numbers is a joke. For that, just keep the day closed so no one has to bother coming in.

No live drawing for "midday"?  Instead we will know the results at 7pm, WTF!  The whole idea of "midday" is for us to know the results MIDDAY!!! 

Something really fishy is going on here with NYL, kind of like when they put the wrong result on the NYL website 152 and I had it BIG, but NYL posted the wrong number (i about needed therapy from that one).Bang Head 

I already played all trips for midday, hopefully NYL draws them in the 7pm "midday" draw.  Unbelievable! 

I think NYL FORGOT to announce there will be a drawing today and instead put this crap on the website just to get more people to play tonight.  Just drop the midday trip, thx.

Pets 125, 669

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                  United States
                  Member #106371
                  February 17, 2011
                  9702 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2011, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

No live drawing for "midday"?  Instead we will know the results at 7pm, WTF!  The whole idea of "midday" is for us to know the results MIDDAY!!! 

Something really fishy is going on here with NYL, kind of like when they put the wrong result on the NYL website 152 and I had it BIG, but NYL posted the wrong number (i about needed therapy from that one).Bang Head 

I already played all trips for midday, hopefully NYL draws them in the 7pm "midday" draw.  Unbelievable! 

I think NYL FORGOT to announce there will be a drawing today and instead put this crap on the website just to get more people to play tonight.  Just drop the midday trip, thx.

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

PETS#=105-215

joeyd's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    oswego NY
                    United States
                    Member #64315
                    August 24, 2008
                    1628 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Very unfortunate that NYL decide to "play games" on xmas day !

I am not even sure they will have a "live drawing " tonite .

Or will they make us wait until noon tomorrow to post this evenings

drawing results ?

steve000's avatar - dragon1
                      westtown new york
                      United States
                      Member #103423
                      January 2, 2011
                      2776 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2011, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

There was a mess of people in my area playing this morning and when i went to play eve there was alot.. alot of people were playing 220 around here i threw a combo on it..why 220 i have no idea i just joined the crowd my guess is the number will be 472 tonight 

im playin 472 135 541 786 910 220

3260 5678

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                        United States
                        Member #106371
                        February 17, 2011
                        9702 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

There was a mess of people in my area playing this morning and when i went to play eve there was alot.. alot of people were playing 220 around here i threw a combo on it..why 220 i have no idea i just joined the crowd my guess is the number will be 472 tonight 

im playin 472 135 541 786 910 220

3260 5678

thanks for sharing dragon .. goodluck tonight bro..

PETS#=105-215

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                          United States
                          Member #106371
                          February 17, 2011
                          9702 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2011, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Quickpicks Dec 22th untill........

hottest digit for the week... 1---0---8

link to Joeds chart : http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240174/2330897

12/23 Midday                                                                                             Evening

Suri: 049-303-5065                                                                                     Suri: 458-501-159

Ness: 861-972

lkylad: 425-221-331-039-508-017

12/24 Midday                                                                                            Evening

Suri: 506-7174                                                                                            Suri: 243-1401

Xmas Midday                                                                                            Evening

Suri: 638-172-338 -2864                                                                             Suri:653-503-135

PETS#=105-215

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                            United States
                            Member #106371
                            February 17, 2011
                            9702 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

merry christmas to all the dreamteam crew and everyone who has put their positive input to our form .. have a blessing holiday and great time with familys ... and for the players lets have a winning streakkkk.. goodluck everyone today...

Rex ma boy congrats on your hit last night...

Midday play....

303-103-988-203-501-919-505-060-003Approve (rex i know you will like this hahha)

got the quickps at different places and by10 am the only trip that was sold out was 999 everything else was availble and is on my playlist ... goodluck everyone ...

Eve play.... funny thing 125 being sold out previous week in the weekends and for the heck i asked the girl and at 5pm it was availble for tonight ...

501-125-535-505-358

goodluck players .. im gonna hit the road to the familys .. be safe everyone outhere dont drink and drive .. and ill catch you all later hope someone and manyy bust nyl lilljimys balls for both draw tonight ...

PETS#=105-215

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14860 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Very unfortunate that NYL decide to "play games" on xmas day !

I am not even sure they will have a "live drawing " tonite .

Or will they make us wait until noon tomorrow to post this evenings

drawing results ?

No No       No No   Shame...Shame...Shame...on NY for doing this on Xmas day.....you have a good point there joeyd....they just might let you all wait till tomorrow to get your numbers...after all these years and not having a drawing on xmas day and than they get everyone hyped up on xmas day no less...and than turn around and do this to you....if NY didn't think they could handle the volume of people playing on xmas day than they should have not even mentioned it....or is it another way to get more money from the people to line their pockets...like playing all the trips cause people don't know what number to play now cause you need to see the daytime number....so alot of people are in a state of confusion and are thinking on the lines now of..."it has to be trip coming now what else can I play"....and NY knows they are soooooo far behind in giving a trip...well I sure hope that everyone one of you get a winner today from the daytime draw ...as far as for nite time....I guess all you can do is go with your gut feeling and hope for the best....I have never see or heard of a state...in such a confusion when it comes to the lottery.....sorry to rant but NY is just not treating the people right...oh...one last thing....if you don't know what to play tonite I would go for the series....PA  and GA got one today so see how your state looks for a series and maybe...just maybe you might hit pot luck...good luck everyone....I feel your pain....Noel

Page 120 of 161