Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 12/1 - 12/31/2011

Topic closed. 1756 replies. Last post 5 years ago by emilyg.

Page 31 of 118
PrintE-mailLink
temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
usa
United States
Member #89197
April 2, 2010
2818 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

WOW. Temptustoo you had to wait until someone else made a comment about when I posted. Please dnt be afraid to tell me ANYTHING. Especially, if you are "feeling" a certain type of way.(LMAO) The numbers be right in yal's face I dnt care if it was posted on DEC 2nd.. Take the time out and GO BACK AND LOOK.

"I can't believe some of these people."

My reply: Well some of these PEOPLE can't believe you!!! Now have a blessed day!!!

okay, ur a nut .. enough said....Big Grin Angel   Georgia home of the nut trees....  Gotta love it !!!

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
    BEVERELY HILLS
    United States
    Member #88631
    March 20, 2010
    3369 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Plies we need you to make money on both ends, you post a number straight at the beginning of the month for the WHOLE month and it falls 6 days later and it's only a few numbers and you don't play it ................UH Excuse me this is SCROOGE we are dealing with....please play your numbers, especially when they are falling straight !!!!!!

Chair

Thanks, TheCave.. I didn't know I was going to work over I thought I would get off early to go play my numbers but we all know how that goes. I got her this morning though.. Whooo Hooo..

Scared money don't make no money.

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
      gay,ga
      United States
      Member #68810
      December 30, 2008
      5942 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

WTG! Plies............whats your favs for tonight?

BEVERELY HILLS
        United States
        Member #88631
        March 20, 2010
        3369 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your 303!!! Your numbers are on fire!!

Thanks Twin. I got a box hit off of it. Whooo Hooo.. More CHRISTMAS MONEY into my SAVINGS ACCOUNT. Hehehe..

I'm logging off b4 I lose my mind on these "simple minded" people. Roll Eyes

BEVERELY HILLS
          United States
          Member #88631
          March 20, 2010
          3369 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

okay, ur a nut .. enough said....Big Grin Angel   Georgia home of the nut trees....  Gotta love it !!!

Bed Bed Bed

LONG DAY OF WORK... I'M GOING TO SLEEP.. GOOOOOODNIGHT.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
            milledgeville,Ga
            United States
            Member #68927
            January 2, 2009
            6082 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

First Off BRIGHTEYES.. I DIDN'T win anything.. Maybe you need to take ANOTHER glance at my post before you decide to comment.. And yes ma'am I posted that on DEC 2nd as you can see it says these are what I like for DECEMEBER so december 2nd would be part of DECEMBER... Everybody don't get on lotterypost like you and others.. I have a job, family and other important stuff to take care of.. As you can see I RARELY post numbers but you best believe when I do post MY NUMBERS HIT. Comments like that make people STOP posting. Step up on the BUS and take a RIDE with me. If you're not talking about MONEY everything else is IRRELEVANT.. Thank you and may GOD BLESS YOU.

I wasnt trying to be ugly... I do look at your numbers when they are posted and play some of them!! but alot of people dont have time or the means of going back several days thats all i meant... I am not on lotterypost all the time, yes I am signed in but I leave my computer up and running while I am out and about.. You have posted some good numbers in the past and I know that.. so lets keep this tread HAPPY and get ole MARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEVERELY HILLS
              United States
              Member #88631
              March 20, 2010
              3369 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

TECHNICS FAVORITE DOUBLES DECEMBER
              550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559
              880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889
              330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
              000 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009

DOUBLES FOR PLIES !!!

PartyDOUBLES FOR WHO NOW TECHNICS????

LMAO DOUBLES FOR P L I E S.. YES SIR I GOT A BOX HIT. THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO. I PAYS ATTENTION TO YOUR POSTINGS. WHOO HOOO. WAY TO START THE WEEKEND.

Hurray! Dance 

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                usa
                United States
                Member #89197
                April 2, 2010
                2818 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I bet anyone can post a  number and yes eventually it will hit.. So yeah let's talk how much money you can make on that ...   9 days later.. LOL... so silly !!!!

QBATL's avatar - tails
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #111920
                  June 5, 2011
                  1459 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I bet anyone can post a  number and yes eventually it will hit.. So yeah let's talk how much money you can make on that ...   9 days later.. LOL... so silly !!!!

I know marge been tripping on giving out cash and everybody need it and things can get frustrating ...but we don't need to attack nobody cause we all here to win and help others win..some people can post daily others post ahead of time because of lack of time ...it's up to us all to research and narrow down our numbers and that might involve going back pages and looking at multiple threads ...no matter when we post the common goal is to help others.... Green is a lovely color when it involves money ...not envy SO...back to this money ...let's not bring down the spirit of toney s thread ...

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                    milledgeville,Ga
                    United States
                    Member #68927
                    January 2, 2009
                    6082 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I know marge been tripping on giving out cash and everybody need it and things can get frustrating ...but we don't need to attack nobody cause we all here to win and help others win..some people can post daily others post ahead of time because of lack of time ...it's up to us all to research and narrow down our numbers and that might involve going back pages and looking at multiple threads ...no matter when we post the common goal is to help others.... Green is a lovely color when it involves money ...not envy SO...back to this money ...let's not bring down the spirit of toney s thread ...

i agree disregard what I said, and lets be a family and get this christmas money!!!!!!!!!!!!      my eve  qps  are 211st  and 009 bx    friend of mine got 466st and 338bx  so are we looking for a dbl,??

eve missing digets   7 and a 3    I like 733 667  700 679 699 339 399 anyone else got qps yets

BEVERELY HILLS
                      United States
                      Member #88631
                      March 20, 2010
                      3369 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm w/ you Twin.. Man, I have had 2 HITS off that list WITHIN the LAST 24 HOURS.. I'm tryna get to this $$$$ And they wanna sit up here and "ATTACK" me about posting on DEC. 2nd.. So what if I did??? I know others who post ahead of time and NOTHING be's said to them about it. It's all good though. I'm tryna narrow my numbers down for the SMASH tonight. Smash

seaport's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #50002
                        February 22, 2007
                        523 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm w/ you Twin.. Man, I have had 2 HITS off that list WITHIN the LAST 24 HOURS.. I'm tryna get to this $$$$ And they wanna sit up here and "ATTACK" me about posting on DEC. 2nd.. So what if I did??? I know others who post ahead of time and NOTHING be's said to them about it. It's all good though. I'm tryna narrow my numbers down for the SMASH tonight. Smash

Congrats plies your list is starting to heat uup i pay attention to the monthly list to look for numbers i ee in my workouts soo its helpful to me like you and dizzy told me stick with your numbers. Im seeing the 31 for tonight i see yo got 314 so im put a box on it also 316 298 anybody else got something strong showing

QBATL's avatar - tails
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #111920
                          June 5, 2011
                          1459 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I agree let's get this money time to smash!!! Qp s 200 353 both box...I'm liking a series or double 102 809 534 546 109 567 still working on doubles to play

Awesome job twin!!! Let me tell you what I want for Christmas since u at the VIP table now lol

QBATL's avatar - tails
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #111920
                            June 5, 2011
                            1459 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats plies your list is starting to heat uup i pay attention to the monthly list to look for numbers i ee in my workouts soo its helpful to me like you and dizzy told me stick with your numbers. Im seeing the 31 for tonight i see yo got 314 so im put a box on it also 316 298 anybody else got something strong showing

Riding your numbers is key like u said!! One number I will be playing is 153  135 I like it a lot too. Good luck tonight! I like your numbers!!

seaport's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                              georgia
                              United States
                              Member #50002
                              February 22, 2007
                              523 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

where is calabs and those GOLDEN BOXES comeee back calabs i need them boxes lol.

Page 31 of 118