Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 12/1 - 12/31/2011

Topic closed. 1756 replies. Last post 5 years ago by emilyg.

Page 41 of 118
PrintE-mailLink
pliesfanatic's avatar - web
BEVERELY HILLS
United States
Member #88631
March 20, 2010
3371 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you seaport....  some straight haters be on these threads !! You suppose to be here to research ways to hit the number. STOP putting all your time into hating on somebody else who winning yo ....get some business about yourself and maybe you 'll win....are you that pathetic that you have to have internet beef with somebody??? Who get on a intermet lottery  website to beef with people??? find you  some friends yo ...... calling somebody a nut but you the one picking fights on the internet lol find something else to do ...like post a winning number or something ...help somebody instead of posting trash....

Girl, she has got to be the L A M E ST person ever to want to come on a LOTTERY SITE and find someone to pick on.. Anyways, she f*ckn with the right one this time. I dnt talk ish over the internet I wanna come to your HOUSE. Anybody can get bad in front of a computer screen(DUH) Anyways.. Thanks for the congrats we will smash her again tonight. And go ahead and text me your list b/c I have a list coming right back your way of what I want for Christmas.. LOL. Goodluck tonight.

Scared money don't make no money.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15456 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Do any one know the cash 3 number for the name susan?

126-036

BEVERELY HILLS
      United States
      Member #88631
      March 20, 2010
      3371 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Lp's My qp's for tonight are: 790box and 437box. Goodluck tonight everyone.

BEVERELY HILLS
        United States
        Member #88631
        March 20, 2010
        3371 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

congrats plies i saw dat coming on dec 9 she throws the 21 pair now i see the 21 pair she throws the 31 i saw 2 days earlier boyyyy marge is a MESS. i see 90 or 91 tonight naybe 918

Thanks Seaport.. You hit it on the nail with that 314. Sorry you didn't catch it.. We will get her tonight. Goodluck.

QBATL's avatar - tails
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #111920
          June 5, 2011
          1459 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Lp's My qp's for tonight are: 790box and 437box. Goodluck tonight everyone.

Hey twin  if you got those QP s more than two hours ago don't post them cause they old lmao just kidding!

BEVERELY HILLS
            United States
            Member #88631
            March 20, 2010
            3371 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

LOL ,  says it was a easy win.. LMAO..  Next time you see a easy win,,  why don't you try to post before the drawing.. LOL..  Georgia , TREES and NUTS.

It was an easy win simply because everyone who posted pairs matched my number on my list. That's why it was soooo easy.. $500.00 BABY! You can't have no life.. Go find you a HUSBAND and spend some time w/ him instead of spending so much time on here talking nonsense.. It's CHRISTMAS time we wanna talk about MONEY thats all.

ATLANTA
              United States
              Member #62901
              July 12, 2008
              16687 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

12/11/11 EVE QUICKPICKS: 038(583) 3479(8924)

I APOLOGIZE FOR LATE POST WORKING

QBATL's avatar - tails
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #111920
                June 5, 2011
                1459 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Girl, she has got to be the L A M E ST person ever to want to come on a LOTTERY SITE and find someone to pick on.. Anyways, she f*ckn with the right one this time. I dnt talk ish over the internet I wanna come to your HOUSE. Anybody can get bad in front of a computer screen(DUH) Anyways.. Thanks for the congrats we will smash her again tonight. And go ahead and text me your list b/c I have a list coming right back your way of what I want for Christmas.. LOL. Goodluck tonight.

If internet bullying bout to be the new thing for 2012 ...I'm getting rid of my laptop and iPhone lol  Everybody  a bad a** on the internet but don't let it get to you twin .... count those dollars while they count how many times a number falls off your Dec 2 post.... I know since Sept I've made over 20, 000 off Marge so not worried bout no haters...if you not working with me to get this money then  you not on my level ...go find somebody to play with because I'm serious bout this paper.

BEVERELY HILLS
                  United States
                  Member #88631
                  March 20, 2010
                  3371 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey twin  if you got those QP s more than two hours ago don't post them cause they old lmao just kidding!

L M A O I know right. I just got them though so at 7:00 they will be OLD. Hehehehe. These Haters on this thread make me GIGGLE. Hehehehe. Everything is funny.

BEVERELY HILLS
                    United States
                    Member #88631
                    March 20, 2010
                    3371 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

If internet bullying bout to be the new thing for 2012 ...I'm getting rid of my laptop and iPhone lol  Everybody  a bad a** on the internet but don't let it get to you twin .... count those dollars while they count how many times a number falls off your Dec 2 post.... I know since Sept I've made over 20, 000 off Marge so not worried bout no haters...if you not working with me to get this money then  you not on my level ...go find somebody to play with because I'm serious bout this paper.

LOL that's exactly what i'm saying. But, after this yr I hope someone else come up w/ a new website b/c lotterypost has WAAAAAY tooo many H A T E R S. Especially the GA thread. Haha. dnt get rid of your laptop or your iPhone i'm pretty sure EVERYONE wants one of each heehehe... 20,000??? I'm tryna get on your level. I'm serious about this paper too. I will pm you tonight and let you know what I like for mid.

QBATL's avatar - tails
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #111920
                      June 5, 2011
                      1459 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

LOL that's exactly what i'm saying. But, after this yr I hope someone else come up w/ a new website b/c lotterypost has WAAAAAY tooo many H A T E R S. Especially the GA thread. Haha. dnt get rid of your laptop or your iPhone i'm pretty sure EVERYONE wants one of each heehehe... 20,000??? I'm tryna get on your level. I'm serious about this paper too. I will pm you tonight and let you know what I like for mid.

lol you crazy twin!!! and yes you know I hit for $10000  just off the last trip we had and you know  I try to bust Marge cross the head!!! on the 411   we just had I got almost $1700 .....I'm trying to get paid like Kenya100 and Number19King lol

Anyway, I'll look for your PM.

bigcatmalik's avatar - lionhead
                        conyers
                        United States
                        Member #117445
                        October 6, 2011
                        534 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

lol you crazy twin!!! and yes you know I hit for $10000  just off the last trip we had and you know  I try to bust Marge cross the head!!! on the 411   we just had I got almost $1700 .....I'm trying to get paid like Kenya100 and Number19King lol

Anyway, I'll look for your PM.

Man can a brother get down..FA Real...lol..

Ole Marge still on that bull...705...Come on Marge!!! what happen to the 45...congrats to all the winners tonight..she's making it hard on the boulevard...hehehe

If It Don't Make Dollas It Don't make Cents!!!Naughty

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                          Earth, USA
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44180 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

anyone know the number ???

joopjk's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                            Hiram GA
                            United States
                            Member #95
                            January 22, 2002
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Cash 3 705

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

No digit return for  314:

028 569 578 029 056 579 678 057 589 679 058 067 256 689 059 068 257

789 069 078 258 267 079 259 268 025 089 269 278 026 279 567 027 289 568

705 Mirror 05 Sunday...... No digit return from mid's 314   Thumbs Up.....but not last nights ... 548

028 569 578 029 056 579 678 057 589 679 058 067 256 689 059 068 257

The digit 7 ........was on a 11 day skip.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 41 of 118