Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So there was this toddler coming off an elevator in a hotel...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
AriesMoon's avatar - ind ankh2.jpg
Cleveland
United States
Member #11541
February 17, 2005
100 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I dreamt last night that I was at a hotel ( a really big nice one, too) waiting on an elevator and when the doors opened, this female toddler came strolling out all alone.  Of course I looked for any adults who may be accompanying her, but there were none. A bit of time passed and during this time I stayed close to the toddler.  The time came for me and my companions to leave.  My companions surprisingly told me that I should just leave and forget about the child, which of course, I could not do.  I ended up taking the child home with me (to an old house I no longer live in) and cared for her until news came about her family. In the dream I was falling madly in love with her and hoped that no one would come to claim her.  Eventually, however, (as dreams would have it) I was transported to an event that her family members were having and found out that her mother was on drugs again. And (as dreams would have it) it wasn't clear which one of them was going to care for her all the while I was hoping none of them would take her...and I woke up....

Any thoughts and/or numbers? Thanks Lotto Fam!Wink

skittles777's avatar - candle
    Douglasville
    United States
    Member #70105
    January 24, 2009
    1200 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I dreamt last night that I was at a hotel ( a really big nice one, too) waiting on an elevator and when the doors opened, this female toddler came strolling out all alone.  Of course I looked for any adults who may be accompanying her, but there were none. A bit of time passed and during this time I stayed close to the toddler.  The time came for me and my companions to leave.  My companions surprisingly told me that I should just leave and forget about the child, which of course, I could not do.  I ended up taking the child home with me (to an old house I no longer live in) and cared for her until news came about her family. In the dream I was falling madly in love with her and hoped that no one would come to claim her.  Eventually, however, (as dreams would have it) I was transported to an event that her family members were having and found out that her mother was on drugs again. And (as dreams would have it) it wasn't clear which one of them was going to care for her all the while I was hoping none of them would take her...and I woke up....

Girl    103

Child    222 060  344 8544

Blessings to you!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #65783
      October 6, 2008
      1752 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

baby 120, 130, 835, 121, 131

AriesMoon's avatar - ind ankh2.jpg
        Cleveland
        United States
        Member #11541
        February 17, 2005
        100 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Cool! I will give these numbers a focus!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34096 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Elevator 815 331 0 or 1 for P.4  I see you are from Cleveland, I am from Euclid

Baby 120 219 069 121 122

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
            Disney Land
            United States
            Member #92265
            June 3, 2010
            6840 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Why is a toddler being a delivery to you with open doors?

Success in business..

House and Home: Continued prosperity

Doors: Single digit 6....271

Love: Single digit 9...972

Looking for an Excuse to keep the young child (financial gains): Single digit 5...743

Devotion (events to come) : Single digit 4..563

Best of Luck!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.