Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to win Italy Superenalotto: Strategy...With Wheels and for any hard lotto

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

you see the ending digits i think there are 5 of them in Italy superenalotto...If there are 6 thats fine...

if there are 5 you take the first 3 ending digits that i told you about...get a box pick3 wheel that will give you 2/3 match...it should come out to 8-12 tickets...let me use this language...you work your magic and try to get the 3 of them and get them straight...is only: 8-12 tickets...

the last 2 ending digits you let: 1 & 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

and so on til you get to 10...they are compressed numbers, they should be 5 of them in total...

then you search for the difference between the last 2 ending digits both should be 1-5...example if they are:

2-4 the difference is of 2 so you get:

1-3, 2-4 and 3-5 all 3 have difference of 2....

if is: 1-3 then the regular numbers will be:

1-3, 1-8, 6-3, 6-8

and you work your magic and guess the difference number of the compressed number you pair it up with the wheel result and then you deduce the way i showed you in my blog...

ans thats it...if is a pick6/90 you try 2 box pick3 wheel that will give you 2/3 match for the first 3 numbers and the last 3 numbers you work your magic, pair them up and deduce...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

in italy there are minorities toooooo you knowwwwww....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

but will like to remind you those are bouncing balls colliding...