Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Seek a System Journey 2nd "The Show"

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Who dosen't Love a good show or shall I say a great performance..........I LOVE a great Performance. And one of the most dependable methods of seeing a great SHOW is to find and indicate all probable "HITS".........Meaning check its PERFORMANCE  over a given period of time. I would say about the last one or two months or even longer. This is very critical to finding your hits.No experience player will chance its bets with out first finding out all about the number in question.Lets say or let me give you an example......................

Lets suppose the number is 425. Very much so we need to check how many times it has hit...Then check its movement in each of its combination formations 452-245-254-524-542...I know you are asking what does these other numbers has to do with me...It has to do a lot this is called the "The Show" because these numbers are very important too. You should pay close attention on how this number leads and what sequence does it falls the most. Then you can decide if its due again.Always check carefully before you play. The "Performance" is to perform and we are the audience so watch very carefully.

Note :  Keep a Journal of the past hits to make a smart choice...............Have fun its just a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellenwood,Georgia
    United States
    Member #60512
    April 21, 2008
    471 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2011, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I will try to post a different system everyday until I have no more to post................

Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2011, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks to every one who was willing to try new things I will be bringing the daily work out shortly for today.

Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the support everyone gives,the system I am giving will be a different system each day. I use various ones on different days. I'm sharing different ones for different people who may like different workouts.It just a way to add to your system log or book. This is not to offend anyone only to place new ideas to new situations. Because we all know how the numbers change each day.So we should have various ways of approaching them. And again thanks for all the support.

Ellenwood,Georgia
          United States
          Member #60512
          April 21, 2008
          471 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2011, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Seek A system 12-14-11 Great info for Triples