Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Seek a System Journey "Sequence Key System"

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

No matter which one of the popular totals you prefer there is a Sequence Key Workout that will work for you in your own total.There is ten sequence keys.These keys are 012,123,234,345,456,567,678,789,890,901. These may be divided into 2 groups. The first group we put the sequence having 1 odd and 2 even figures and find they are 102,234,456,678 and 890.The other group contains the sequence having 1 even and 2 odd figures, which are 123,345,567,789,and 901.

To find the key that works best for you in your total,check each group and see how they have worked in the past by the rules below.ok.....

Rules for this system:

For a monthly probability add each key to the number that HITS on the firstof the month by the Egyptian method of adding(do not carry of the number as in modern addition) Example below......

748      748    748      748     748     748     748    748     748     748   

+012   +234   +456   +678   +890  +123   +345  +567   +789   +901

750      972     194      316     538     861     083     205     427     649

The Answers become your monthly probabilities.

For a daily probability, add the keys to your current daily hit.

Check on the past hit to see what works for you best............Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2696 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

As the person with the ONLY full-proof systems ever, I am always interested in seeing new systems. The simpler a system and the more closely it follows the elementary properties of numbers the more effective it will be. Complex mathematical formulas are just smoke and mirrors and obfuscation to bamboozle . Your system has beauty. Thanks, will test it.

$$$

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
      louisville,ky
      United States
      Member #72809
      March 28, 2009
      9321 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna have to try that my self fibonacci and see if it works in ky as a tester good luck

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2011, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

As the person with the ONLY full-proof systems ever, I am always interested in seeing new systems. The simpler a system and the more closely it follows the elementary properties of numbers the more effective it will be. Complex mathematical formulas are just smoke and mirrors and obfuscation to bamboozle . Your system has beauty. Thanks, will test it.

Fibonacci, is your "full-proof system" state specific? & have you posted your "full-proof system" here at the Lottery Post?

New York, NY
          United States
          Member #39471
          May 16, 2006
          2696 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne...more less I have through the years and will have more to say as I continue to make my latest systems more state specific,,,,my results for the last few days should speak for themselves. Of course anyone is free to make claims no matter how wild.. Claims similar to what I made (with much less to back it up--at least my LotPost results can be verified) have seduced many to pay money for worthless "systems" from con artists like that "Player" guy.

Stay tuned...

$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22966 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Posturing always turned me off...so do strategically placed quotation marks in certain posts.

There are far better ways of asking for things than calling someone out on the carpet in an unbelieving, condescending kind of way. Some people

seem to be very good at that.

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 Laverne is cool. I understand what you are suggesting but I think Lavernne means well...she is one of the very helpful ones.

$$$

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

As the person with the ONLY full-proof systems ever, I am always interested in seeing new systems.

What do you mean by "full-proof systems"?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #39471
                  May 16, 2006
                  2696 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

A system that generates hits every day for its targetted states is a full-proof system.

$$$

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Which games are you generating hits for every day?  And are the payouts for these hits greater than the cost of playing your systems?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3594 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

question;the first of the month number being mid or eve or is my choice? I suggest testing both you wouls say. correct?

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                        Ellenwood,Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #60512
                        April 21, 2008
                        471 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Which games are you generating hits for every day?  And are the payouts for these hits greater than the cost of playing your systems?

Thanks for all the support everyone gives,the system I am giving will be a different system each day. I use various ones on different days. I'm sharing different ones for different people who may like different workouts.It just a way to add to your system log or book. This is not to offend anyone only to place new ideas to new situations. Because we all know how the numbers change each day.So we should have various ways of approaching them. And again thanks for all the support.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne...more less I have through the years and will have more to say as I continue to make my latest systems more state specific,,,,my results for the last few days should speak for themselves. Of course anyone is free to make claims no matter how wild.. Claims similar to what I made (with much less to back it up--at least my LotPost results can be verified) have seduced many to pay money for worthless "systems" from con artists like that "Player" guy.

Stay tuned...

Okay, thanks for explaining Fibonacci. I try to read all that you post, always great work!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I backted NM using various math methods and they do work, no bamboozle here.  Not all states are the same.  Some computerized others are mechanical.