Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA Dream Help-Baby Boy - Dirty Diaper- Star Spangled Banner

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by cookie392.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
Lithonia,GA
United States
Member #92699
June 12, 2010
505 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2011, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I dreamed a little boy came to me and said my diaper is dirty and showed me that it was leaking pee. So I told him if you can tell me your diaper needs to be changed you can go to the potty. I then said go in there and sit on the potty. The baby boy then proceeded to climb through the window and go back into the house so that he could sit on the pot. The wierd thing was he was crying and singing star spangled banner as he was climbing through the window. Any numbers of intepretations are appreciated. Thank You. 

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6859 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Some tender child needed your attention yet, your responds was show me how much!

Then this child began to cry...and sing to get your attention even more than tell you...

Why? Someone or something needs your attention..Check your home....and give full attention everyone and those you love.

Infant: single digit 1....235

Pipes: Single digit 1......532

Best of Luck!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

cookie392's avatar - hani
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #18226
      July 7, 2005
      1094 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2011, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I dreamed a little boy came to me and said my diaper is dirty and showed me that it was leaking pee. So I told him if you can tell me your diaper needs to be changed you can go to the potty. I then said go in there and sit on the potty. The baby boy then proceeded to climb through the window and go back into the house so that he could sit on the pot. The wierd thing was he was crying and singing star spangled banner as he was climbing through the window. Any numbers of intepretations are appreciated. Thank You. 

Good Day,

Boy 391 293

People also say the pair 13 represents a baby boy so I suggest you play 013 in the best form you like it.

Good Luck!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!